• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The jews showing their true colors...

This is a master class in ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide. WB slow and steady. Gaza high intensity. Southern Lebanon next.

Israel knows the world is turning against them and is racing to complete their river to the sea before the US abandons them.

Why don't you call out Israel's Likud Party Platform (who are in power right now) at the same time?

"The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty." — Likud Party Platform
it’s been explained to you many times but you don’t care. That was their original platform in 1977……..it isn’t a living document.

it’s been explained to you many times but you don’t care. That was their original platform in 1977……..it isn’t a living document.

Yea because it's horrible PR. We still know what their intentions are.

But you conveniently leave out Hamas was updated but still refer to their original charter don’t you cawksucker. You don’t like when your tactics of dishonesty are used against you

Oh I guess I'm an antisemite now? Literally Hitler?

<36>

But when palestineans are called "arabs", everything is ok...

Only you know what is in your heart but that was an ignorant comment. You probably know full well Israel has 2 millions Arabs(Christians and Muslims)/Bedoin/etc so to say Israel is all Jews or to make connection between Israel and all Jews is ignorant.

Palestinians are Arabs. That would be an accurate statement. It's also not insulting AFAIK or contain any tropes connected to it. This is a false equivalence.

"The Palestinian people are Arabs who live—and have lived throughout history—in a certain geographical region in the Middle East. Generally, Palestine is used to refer to the geographic region spanning from the Mediterranean Sea in the east to the Jordan River in the west."

These are the people Israel is expected to negotiate with?

"

Hamas leader calls for Palestinian liberation at Raisi funeral in Iran​

Sophia Yan
Wed, May 22, 2024 at 9:28 AM PDT·2 min read

The head of the Hamas terror group travelled to Iran for its late president’s funeral where he implored Muslims to help liberate Palestinians and met with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the country’s supreme leader.
Khamenei led prayers on Wednesday for Ebrahim Raisi, who was killed in a helicopter crash on Sunday alongside Iran’s foreign minister and other officials.
Ismail Haniyeh, the leader of Hamas, which is backed by Iran, met with Khamenei and addressed mourners.

As chants of “Death to Israel” came from the crowd, Haniyeh recalled how Raisi told him that Hamas’s Oct 7 attack on Israel was an “earthquake in the heart of the Zionist entity”.
”I am here on behalf of the Palestinian people, in the name of the resistance factions of Gaza ... to express our condolences,” Haniyeh continued.
The Muslim world “must fulfil their obligations to the Palestinians to liberate their land”, he said.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei meets with Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas's top leader, in Tehran

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei meets with Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran - West Asia News via Reuters
Haniyeh’s appearance at the funeral proceedings was his first public appearance after the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) said he was seeking an arrest warrant for the Hamas leader, who lives in exile in Qatar.

Iranian state media published pictures showing Haniyeh meeting with Khamenei and Mohammed Mokhber, the acting president.

Khamenei indicated that Iran’s “policies and approaches…regarding Palestine” would remain the same.

He also told Haniyeh that the “destruction of the Zionist regime is feasible and, God willing, the day in which Palestine will be created from the sea to the river will arrive”.

The deaths of Raisi, known as the “Butcher of Tehran” after being held responsible for thousands of dissidents’ deaths, and Hossein Amir-abdollahian, who was foreign minister, and other Iranian officials comes at a very tense moment for the Middle East.

The region is grappling with the consequences of a mushrooming war that has galvanised Iran-backed militant groups to exchange fire with the Israeli military, or engage in attacks that have sent ripple effects across the globe.

Negotiations for a ceasefire have been deadlocked as the death toll in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory where the worst clashes have occurred between Israel and Hamas, continues to rise.

Huge crowds in the streets of Tehran for the funeral procession of Ebrahim Raisi

Huge crowds in Tehran for the funeral procession of Ebrahim Raisi - AFP via Getty
Raisi, 63, had been seen as a potential successor to Khamenei, now 85.

There is now no clear candidate, though propaganda messaging before Raisi’s death had suggested that Khamenei was possibly grooming Mojtaba Khamenei, his son, for the top job.

The ICC prosecutor is also seeking warrants for Yahya Sinwar and Mohammed Al-Masri, who are part of the Hamas leadership, as well as Benjamin Netanyahu and Yoav Gallant, the Israeli prime minister and defence minister respectively.

A number of countries sent delegations to Tehran to attend funeral services, including Pakistan, Iraq, Armenia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Russia and Turkey."

These are the people Israel is expected to negotiate with?

"Elimination of Israel is feasible." Hah, what a joke. What's more likely is the Ayatollah and the IRGC being eliminated. The majority of Iranians wants them gone anyway. There were plenty of them celebrating the deaths of General Zahedi and President Raisi. It's high time we give them an even bigger reason to celebrate.

Because Israel just radicalized a whole new generation of Hamas.
IMHO couple of nukes might easily and quickly to correct this small shit.
Don't get me wrong, I do support Israel and always had posted this in plain and open text.... while today I really don't have any stuff to tell about this bullshit. Benny does have a lot of bombs he is telling that will use against terrorists bunkers and a lot of water pumps...m.

IMHO couple of nukes might easily and quickly to correct this small shit.
Don't get me wrong, I do support Israel and always had posted this in plain and open text.... while today I really don't have any stuff to tell about this bullshit. Benny does have a lot of bombs he is telling that will use against terrorists bunkers and a lot of water pumps...m.

No it won't because it's a tiny geographical area creating nuclear fallout to the whole country.

Back