• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You attack me, and I retaliate and attack you. And hopefully, I attack you so badly that you learn your lesson and never attack me again.
Worked for Jordan eh? Jordan killed, what, 25000 Palestinians by indiscriminately shelling refugee camps the fedayeen were embedded in regardless of civilians. In 2 weeks.

But the Fedayeen at the time recognized the fact that Jordan Wouldn't stop until they were eradicated and jordan Wouldn't give a fuck about civilians because they followed the same rules, and surrendered and gave up their claim that "Jordan is palestine" .

hamas could surrender. Recognize they are beaten, badly, and save their people. Their ego won't allow it, but they could. This could end tomorrow if they did. You know, like every other defeated army does to save their people.

Fine.

I hit you, you hit me back harder, I rethink.

Nothing wrong with that logic.

This is not that.

I hit you, you murder me in retaliation, then kill my family, destroy my house, slaughter my friends, destroy a bunch of innocents that happen to be around at the time, and then pretend your prolonged spree is defence.
There is no "I rethink" after an atrocity like 10/7. They need to do what everyone else does and surrender unconditionally for their people.

Iran's oil selling went from 300k to millions with Biden in control.
which helps funds Hamas.

Not to mention the letter of condolence written by the Biden Administration to the IRGC and the minute of silence observed by the US ambassador to the UN.

What the fuck?

There is no "I rethink" after an atrocity like 10/7. They need to do what everyone else does and surrender unconditionally for their people.

These pro-Pally idiots are just upset that not enough IDF soldiers are dying in this defensive war. They wouldn't call it a genocide if there were an equal amount of IDF soldiers and Israeli citizens dying in this war. Too bad Palestinians suck at war and Israelis are kickass at defending themselves from their pathetic rocket attacks.

Let's call a spade a spade here. They just want to see more Jews dead.

So we're sending them humanitarian aid, only for the thieving Hamas rats to steal the lion's share and make a profit off of it.

Stealing foreign aid to enrich themselves... Hmm...where have I heard this before?

And yet, we have a bunch of fragile snowflakes in this thread going insane and foaming at the mouth over the actions of a few fringe extremist settlers destroying humanitarian aid and preventing them from crossing the border. Good lord. Just shut the fuck up!

I hit you, you murder me in retaliation, then kill my family, destroy my house, slaughter my friends, destroy a bunch of innocents that happen to be around at the time, and then pretend your prolonged spree is defence.

Except that isn't what happened. It was, if you murder us, then we will murder all of you.

You cannot keep attacking people before you push them to wipe you out.

Last edited:
These pro-Pally idiots are just upset that not enough IDF soldiers are dying in this defensive war. They wouldn't call it a genocide if there were an equal amount of IDF soldiers and Israeli citizens dying in this war. Too bad Palestinians suck at war and Israelis are kickass at defending themselves from their pathetic rocket attacks.

Let's call a spade a spade here. They just want to see more Jews dead.
Oh I remember the first 2 threads after 10/7. Many dorks were gloating proudly, saying the IDF will regret it if they go in because Hamas has been preparing for this for years and they were foaming at the mouth cackling at this point. They envisioned somehow this scenario where the IDF didn't use their air superiority and went boots on the ground walking through a meat grinder of booby traps.

Most of us gave them a reality check of what was about to happen but they blew it off, thinking israel "wouldn't dare lose public opinion from the west by using air superiority" and called Hamas "freedom fighters" instead of low IQ rabid dogs

Oh I remember the first 2 threads after 10/7. Many dorks were gloating proudly, saying the IDF will regret it if they go in because Hamas has been preparing for this for years and they were foaming at the mouth cackling at this point. They envisioned somehow this scenario where the IDF didn't use their air superiority and went boots on the ground walking through a meat grinder of booby traps.

Most of us gave them a reality check of what was about to happen but they blew it off, thinking israel "wouldn't dare lose public opinion from the west by using air superiority" and called Hamas "freedom fighters" instead of low IQ rabid dogs

I rememebr those threads too, was amazing. They genuinely thought Israel couldn't handle Hamas on the ground in Gaza.

Pathetic. First they underestimated the superior might of the IDF and now these dumbshits are tucking their dicks in and buying into Hamas' victimhood narrative after getting a hard dose of reality. I would have laughed if it weren't for the fact that there are millions, possibly billions, of brain-dead, low IQ dipshits who actually believed this wholeheartedly. The human race disappoints me.

Don't poke the bear if you don't want to get your ass mauled.

I obviously can't "murder" you, and have you retaliate. You'd be dead.

But yes. Obviously Hamas committed heinous, bottom-of-the-barrel terrorism. I saw the same footage you saw. Blowing up family cars in suburbia with RPGs. Gunning people down in the streets. Executing innocent civilians. Worse.

We know they did, it's not a question.

It's also not a question that the IDF have done exactly the same on a much bigger scale while pretending they're targeting the individuals who did that to their people. Murdering Israelis waving white flags - and getting caught doing it. Murdering kids playing in the street - and getting caught doing it. Getting outsmarted by terrorists into committing atrocities because they can't help themselves.

You must be retarded if you can't accept that the retaliation now far outweighs the original crime.

That wouldn't be a surprise though.
To be honest I think he seems like he's driven by some kind of neo atheist islamophobia(which I think that movement as a whole has now often shifted towards) to me and that really is what colours how he's posted in this thread, he'll not post in good faith.

I would say as well simply looking at things from the Israeli's side has whats happened since Oct 7th made them safer? it really doesnt look like it to me. To shift away from more absolute moral arguments and certainty as well I do think there is a case thats whats happening is actually there playing into Hamas's hands.

Granted I think there's an argument Hamas didnt know how successful Oct 7th would be but still they almost certainly knew it would be their largest ever attack against Israel which would get a response which they wanted to potentially break the status quo were Israel was slowly consolidating its control over the occupied territories. Hamas might not have direct power in the West Bank but they surely care about it and probably have ambitions to control it a well or have allied groups do so and it looked like Israel was successfully carrying out a slower process of ethnic cleansing there whilst having increasingly friendly relations with many other gulf states.

The events on Oct 7th drew a response from Israel but I think predictable it empowered the parts of Israeli establishment who wanted to ethnically cleanse Gaza quickly. I wouldnt like to say for sure, maybe I'm overestimating the morality of parts of the Israeli state but I think perhaps the reason these actions were able to be pushed though is that some people(espeically the likes of Benny Gantz and perhaps most importantly maybe the Biden admin itself) thought they could do done with "relatively" low loss of life. I mean your still talking thousands of civilian deaths but I wouldnt be shocked if they thought say 10K deaths, mass destruction of infrastcure, cutting off of supplies, perhaps would be enough to force a significant part of the population over the Egyptian boarder?

If that was the thought its clearly been proven wrong and likewise the idea that Hamas could be easily defeated if it was ever thought so is also wrong. So the Israeli's have ended up in a situation were there still trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza but now there givng in more and more to their worst instincts, killing more and more, destorying more and more. Its ended up with the most extreme genocidal elements running the show pushing further and further.

They've pushed so far its having the effect of badly weakening their political suipport both in the middle east and around the world plus its potentially radicalised very large numbers of people both in the occupied territories and elsewhere. If things do go even further, if the death toll(which I fear already maybe far higher than offical figures) starts to rise into the hundreds of thousands that effect will be even more extreme.

To be honest I think he seems like he's driven by some kind of neo atheist islamophobia(which I think that movement as a whole has now often shifted towards) to me and that really is what colours how he's posted in this thread, he'll not post in good faith.

I would say as well simply looking at things from the Israeli's side has whats happened since Oct 7th made them safer? it really doesnt look like it to me. To shift away from more absolute moral arguments and certainty as well I do think there is a case thats whats happening is actually there playing into Hamas's hands.

Granted I think there's an argument Hamas didnt know how successful Oct 7th would be but still they almost certainly knew it would be their largest ever attack against Israel which would get a response which they wanted to potentially break the status quo were Israel was slowly consolidating its control over the occupied territories. Hamas might not have direct power in the West Bank but they surely care about it and probably have ambitions to control it a well or have allied groups do so and it looked like Israel was successfully carrying out a slower process of ethnic cleansing there whilst having increasingly friendly relations with many other gulf states.

The events on Oct 7th drew a response from Israel but I think predictable it empowered the parts of Israeli establishment who wanted to ethnically cleanse Gaza quickly. I wouldnt like to say for sure, maybe I'm overestimating the morality of parts of the Israeli state but I think perhaps the reason these actions were able to be pushed though is that some people(espeically the likes of Benny Gantz and perhaps most importantly maybe the Biden admin itself) thought they could do done with "relatively" low loss of life. I mean your still talking thousands of civilian deaths but I wouldnt be shocked if they thought say 10K deaths, mass destruction of infrastcure, cutting off of supplies, perhaps would be enough to force a significant part of the population over the Egyptian boarder?

If that was the thought its clearly been proven wrong and likewise the idea that Hamas could be easily defeated if it was ever thought so is also wrong. So the Israeli's have ended up in a situation were there still trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza but now there givng in more and more to their worst instincts, killing more and more, destorying more and more. Its ended up with the most extreme genocidal elements running the show pushing further and further.

They've pushed so far its having the effect of badly weakening their political suipport both in the middle east and around the world plus its potentially radicalised very large numbers of people both in the occupied territories and elsewhere. If things do go even further, if the death toll(which I fear already maybe far higher than offical figures) starts to rise into the hundreds of thousands that effect will be even more extreme.

Oh shut the fuck up with these stupidass buzz words. "Neo-atheist Islamophobia?" What kind of bullshit label is this? How many times do I have drill in that thick skull of yours that I'm against any form of ideology that advocates for violence, hatred, and discrimination against women, the LGBT, and its unbelievers? I'm starting to sound like a broken record every time you mention me in your dumbass posts. Yeah, I'm singling out Islam. You've got a problem with that? As far I know, I don't recall ever seeing Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc. carrying out mass atrocities in the name of their religion in recent times. And no, The Troubles between the Catholics and the Protestants don't count.

Hey dipshit. I'll have you know, I personally witnessed Ground Zero from literally a few yards away a week or two after the attacks on 9/11. The site was cordoned off a couple of blocks from the rubble and there was a thick plume of smoke still hovering over it. No, I'm not a direct victim of the attacks, but I have a few friends whose loved ones died on that tragic day. Don't fucking tell me that Islamism had nothing to do with them. When you have a handful of terrorists crying "Allahu akbar!" while slamming airplanes into buildings - all in the name of freeing Palestine and establishing worldwide Islamic supremacy - is it really irrational of me to be resentful against a religion whose warmongering prophet literally and openly called for this to happen?

Just so you know, 9/11 isn't an isolated case of Islamic terrorism:

TROP.jpg

Ten years ago on this very same day, a British soldier by the name of Lee Rigby was hacked to death and nearly decapitated on a public street on your home soil by two jihadis who were upset about the UK's involvement in the War On Terror.

0522a.jpg

You're the type of dumbass who would accuse anybody of "Islamophobia" for condemning these pieces of shit and the violent religion that they adhere to. And you're calling me a bad faith poster. I scoff in your general direction.

I really don't know what the future holds, but I cannot for the life of me see how Israel is now safer, or getting safer.

Were seeing people talk in absolutes about wiping people out.

Those are Hamas words.

yeah, it can't be the simple answer that hamas governing and leading next door was no longer at all acceptable and regime change was clearly needed, for israeli security and the long term chances of peace and even prosperity for gaza. again, people like you have never have an answer to the question of what to do about the terror groups in gaza that make it impossible to have any reasonable relationship. the current state blew up. sanctions, blockades, restrictions were absolutely necessary, but now we know it's ultimately not sustainable. so now, there's a different path. absolute regime change and complete destruction of the terror networks in gaza. now, again, you'll say you care about the people of gaza, but you'll have no path to gazan autonomy with the steps you'd want them to take. so generations more would be under the necessary blockades and restrictions and living under an oppressive regime that only cares about eradicating israel. that's the path you are standing behind.

I really don't know what the future holds, but I cannot for the life of me see how Israel is now safer, or getting safer.

Those are Hamas words.
Hamas kind of language but backed up by the ability to actually carry them out.

I'm just saying beyond the obvious moral wrongness of Israeli actions it seems that there unlikely to even achieve there claimed aim of safety for Israelis.

Last edited:

Those are Hamas words.

I don't understand how people can't see that Hamas will not disappear with what they're doing. They're just going to radicalize the people more and Israel will still be unsafe.

History has taught us that when you oppress and kill a militarily inferior people in their own land, they don't give up no matter how many you kill. Look at the Vietnamese. Look at Afghanistan - literally defeated two superpowers in Russia and the US.

I think perhaps Israel's goal is to cause all the people to flee to neighboring countries so they can completely annex the land.

Back