International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Biden really needs to decide where he stands on this. One day he's condemning Israel for their supposed recklessness, and the next he's all "Leave my friends alone! They've done nothing wrong!"

Like, I know where he actually stands. "Words for the blue hairs. Weapons for Israel", but the constant wavering and doubling back is doing nobody any favors.

True... Who is insane enough to compare a criminal occupation force with people fighting to liberate their homeland?

The world has gone truly mad, I say!
Seems like the Palestinian civilians are getting a helping hand from the IDF to liberate their homeland from Hamas.

God willing they'll succeed i guess

Biden really needs to decide where he stands on this. One day he's condemning Israel for their supposed recklessness, and the next he's all "Leave my friends alone! They've done nothing wrong!"

Like, I know where he actually stands. "Words for the blue hairs. Weapons for Israel", but the constant wavering and doubling back is doing nobody any favors.
Yeah, he's trying his best to not pick a side and piss anyone off, as either way he'll lose a bunch of votes

Seems like the Palestinian civilians are getting a helping hand from the IDF to liberate their homeland from Hamas.

God willing they'll succeed i guess
Having bombs dropped on them while they sleep at night and total destruction of infrastructure while starving them. Such a helping hand. Liberating them of their children by killing them. So helpful.

Do you condemn Hamas? seems like the answer is "no" from Biden and Blinken saying they shouldn't face arrest from the ICC.

Two criminals standing trial does not imply they are equal partners fit for identical sentencing.

Nonsensical logic to suggest Netanyahu shouldn't stand trial because 'Hamas', but the logic the whole time has been little more than 'but Hamas', so it's not surprising.

And FFS Confused Joe, pick a damn lane.

I agree. He needs to be more decisive and single-minded, the way he was as Barack’s VP during Covid.

Two criminals standing trial does not imply they are equal partners fit for identical sentencing.

Nonsensical logic to suggest Netanyahu shouldn't stand trial because 'Hamas', but the logic the whole time has been little more than 'but Hamas', so it's not surprising.

Shows you its always been bullshit, all this talk about those critical of Israel "backing Hamas" and now its those same people being willing to let Hamas leaders avoid an ICC warrant if it allows Israeli leadership to as well.

Last edited:
I agree.

If you think Hamas and Israel are the same, you're crazy.

Well ...... Considering ones a nation and ones a government it's a odd comparison.

But if we Compare elements of both governments. You'll find a extremely disturbing amount of similarities

Ya gotta give it to em though . Well played

Un and icc put a slight be of pressure on Israel and expose by extension usa hypocrisy.

Hamas and Israel aren't the same.

" applause "

No shit Joe. The issue is being exempt from warcrimes and threatening the icc....... not whos warcrimes are worse.... but nothing new . Laws for thee not for me.

Absolutely zero point in the icc and the Hague due to a few nations decided that their leaders. Politicians and soldiers are exempt.

It's one of the biggest jokes when discussing the entire concept of law and justice

Last edited:
Yeah,
And make no mistake, i believe Bibi is a scumbag that deserves to be in jail.

But not for this war.

They've literally starved people on purpose. That's a clear cut war crime.

Now Israeli settlers are attacking humanitarian aid trucks. They're attacking outrageously and people like you are defending it.

They've literally starved people on purpose. That's a clear cut war crime.

Now Israeli settlers are attacking humanitarian aid trucks. They're attacking outrageously and people like you are defending it.

Netanyahu should be arresting everyone of these subhuman scumbags, but of course...

He's playing both sides for votes. Duh.

He's playing both sides for votes. Duh.
Sure, but it's dumb and dangerous. Imagine the message he sends to terrorist groups around the world by even softly condemning Israel, and saying that the dumb ass college protesters have merit, as they rip down American flags, and replace them with Palestinian ones...

That fucking piece of shit can't lose fast enough. This is chaotic rule, brought on by a guy who can't take a stance, because he's trying to balance his splintering base. Fuck that.

Back