International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What do you think would happen in a 10/7 of cartel guys hopping the US border and carrying out mass slaughter of US citizens would get in response?
Oh they'd be wiped out far more effectively.

I doubt we'd be looking at this amount of dead children

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has delivered some of the Biden administration’s strongest public criticism yet of Israel’s conduct of the war in Gaza​

Josh Boak
2 days ago

Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Sunday delivered some of the Biden administration’s strongest public criticism yet of Israel’s conduct of the war in Gaza, saying Israeli tactics have meant “a horrible loss of life of innocent civilians” but failed to neutralize Hamas leaders and fighters and could drive a lasting insurgency.

In a pair of TV interviews, Blinken underscored that the United States believes Israeli forces should “get out of Gaza,” but also is waiting to see credible plans from Israel for security and governance in the territory after the war.

Hamas has reemerged in parts of Gaza, Blinken said, and “heavy action” by Israeli forces in the southern city of Rafah risks leaving America's closest Mideast ally “holding the bag on an enduring insurgency."

He said the United States has worked with Arab countries and others for weeks on developing “credible plans for security, for governance, for rebuilding'' in Gaza, but ”we haven’t seen that come from Israel. ... We need to see that, too."

Blinken also said that as Israel pushes deeper in Rafah in the south, a military operation may “have some initial success" but risks “terrible harm” to the population without solving a problem “that both of us want to solve, which is making sure Hamas cannot again govern Gaza.” More than a million Palestinians have crowded into Rafah in hopes of refuge as Israel's offensive pushed across Gaza. Israel has said the city also hosts four battalions of Hamas fighters.

Israel's conduct of the war, Blinken said, has put the country “on the trajectory, potentially, to inherit an insurgency with many armed Hamas left or, if it leaves, a vacuum filled by chaos, filled by anarchy, and probably refilled by Hamas. We’ve been talking to them about a much better way of getting an enduring result, enduring security.”

Blinken also echoed, for the first time publicly by a U.S. official, the findings of a new Biden administration report to Congress on Friday that said Israel’s use of U.S.-provided weapons in Gaza likely violated international humanitarian law. The report also said wartime conditions prevented American officials from determining that for certain in specific airstrikes.

“When it comes to the use of weapons, concerns about incidents where given the totality of the damage that’s been done to children, women, men, it was reasonable to assess that, in certain instances, Israel acted in ways that are not consistent with international humanitarian law,” Blinken said. He cited “the horrible loss of life of innocent civilians.”

Blinken spoke to Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant on Sunday, reiterating the longstanding U.S. opposition to what is now the growing Israeli offensive in Rafah, given the toll on civilians there, according to the State Department's recounting of the call.

Blinken urged Gallant to allow humanitarian workers to bring aid into Gaza and distribute it. Israel's offensive into Rafah has shut down one of the two main border crossings into the territory for a week, and most operations have stopped at the other one after it was targeted by a Hamas rocket attack.

Seven months of fighting and Israeli restrictions on aid deliveries already have led to famine in the north of Gaza. Aid organizations say the now nearly total cutoff of food, medicine and fuel and the disruption from the Rafah offensive have humanitarian operations across Gaza on the brink of collapse.

Biden's national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, in a call Sunday with his Israeli counterpart, Tzachi Hanegbi, raised concerns about a military ground operation in Rafah and discussed “alternative courses of action" that would ensure Hamas is defeated “everywhere in Gaza,” according to a White House summary of the conversation. Hanegbi “confirmed that Israel is taking U.S. concerns into account,” the White House said.

The war began on Oct. 7 after an attack against Israel by Hamas that killed 1,200 people, mostly civilians. About 250 people were taken hostage. Israel's offensive has killed more than 35,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, according to the health ministry in Gaza.

There are increasing tensions between Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about how the war has been conducted, and also domestic tensions about U.S. support for Israel, with protests on U.S. college campuses and many Republican lawmakers saying that Biden needs to give Israel whatever it needs. The issue could play a major role in the outcome of November's presidential election.

Biden said in an interview last week with CNN that his administration would not provide weapons that Israel could use for an all-out assault in Rafah.

Blinken appeared on CBS' “Face the Nation” and NBC's “Meet the Press.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/antony-blinken-ap-israel-hamas-biden-b2543881.html

Oh they'd be wiped out far more effectively.

I doubt we'd be looking at this amount of dead children
The wicked will always use vice, so if the virtuous don't use vice, that in itself is a vice. Israel got attacked and are hitting them back. Hamas wants to kill every single Jew in Israel and Palestinians overwhelmingly supported that.

Last edited:

Surprised that CNN is doing decent reporting on this - Jake Tapper must be freaking out. The fascist goon squad, backed by wealthy donors like Seinfeld and Ackerman, clearly launched their attack with at least the tacit support of law enforcement. Someone could have gotten killed by these far-right thugs but of course Israel supporters (including elected officials in both parties) would justify that if not celebrate it.

Despite numerous evidence of Hamas terrorists working for UNRWA, there is a bunch of jackasses in this thread who continue to bitch and moan about their aid being cut off.

I don’t know why any of these idiots ever doubted that this shit was going on. Oh yeah the murder/rape terrorists wouldn’t stoop to using hospitals or misappropriate humanitarian aid. Nah they’re on the up and up

All of the free speech grifters who spent years claiming that social media companies enforcing their TOS against edgelord trolls and Nazis was a slippery slope to totalitarianism are nowhere to be found on shit like this.

Last edited:
I don’t know why any of these idiots ever doubted that this shit was going on. Oh yeah the murder/rape terrorists wouldn’t stoop to using hospitals or misappropriate humanitarian aid. Nah they’re on the up and up

Hey. If these idiots would rather believe Hamas than the rape victims of the 10/7 attacks, then that's their prerogative.

All of the free speech grifters who spent years claiming that social media companies enforcing their TOS against edgelord trolls and Nazis was a slippery slope to totalitarianism are nowhere to be found on shit like this.

Not so. Quite a few of us said we don't believe in bending speech laws because the next government bend them to silence whatever they want. This topic has its own full thread

Surprised that CNN is doing decent reporting on this - Jake Tapper must be freaking out. The fascist goon squad, backed by wealthy donors like Seinfeld and Ackerman, clearly launched their attack with at least the tacit support of law enforcement. Someone could have gotten killed by these far-right thugs but of course Israel supporters (including elected officials in both parties) would justify that if not celebrate it.

George Soros and China hired these fake thugs to attack the college protesters to make them look sympathetic.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration has told key lawmakers it plans to move forward on a new $1 billion sale of arms and ammunition to Israel, three congressional aides say.

It’s the first weapons shipment to Israel to be pushed ahead since the administration put another arms transfer, consisting of 3,500 bombs of up to 2,000 pounds each, on hold this month. The Biden administration, citing concern for civilian casualties in Gaza, has said it paused that bomb transfer to keep Israel from using those particular munitions in its offensive in the crowded southern Gaza city of Rafah.

The new package disclosed Tuesday includes about $700 million for tank ammunition, $500 million in tactical vehicles and $60 million in mortar rounds, the congressional aides said. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an arms transfer that has not yet been made public

Israel's conduct of the war, Blinken said, has put the country “on the trajectory, potentially, to inherit an insurgency with many armed Hamas left or, if it leaves, a vacuum filled by chaos, filled by anarchy, and probably refilled by Hamas. We’ve been talking to them about a much better way of getting an enduring result, enduring security.”
Gee, I wonder what they're talking about. Yes, it will be hard to keep Gaza secure...if they leave. Wouldn't want to create a power vacuum now would they. I wonder what the solution to that is? Hmmm....

I don't have to argue that, I quoted the IDF Military Intelligence Director saying just that.

Now you are saying Hamas wasn't in complete control at that point. You're flip flopping and proving me right again. "the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state"...... so like a ground invasion? They didn't have justification to do that when the PLO was in charge.
yes, he was saying that after hamas was elected, against the wants of israel and the US. and at a time it was clear hamas was going to take over gaza, as the same intelligence director noted.

and funny, they didn't invade, did they? they dealt with gaza as a hostile state through sanctions and blockades. in 2006 both the US and israel were strongly considering a ground invasion to eliminate hamas.

here was the position on elections in 2005. of course, you don't give a shit, because it goes against your narrative. you only care about information that supports YOUR narrative that israel wanted hamas. despite all indications that is bullshit.

United Nations – Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice urged Israel on Tuesday to allow Palestinians to hold legislative elections in January without interference, implicitly criticizing Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

During a visit to New York City last week, Sharon said he would withhold cooperation with the Palestinian legislative elections if candidates from the militant group Hamas took part.

He and Palestinian leaders said elections could not be held without Israeli cooperation.

“This is going to be a Palestinian process,” Rice said after a U.N. meeting to discuss the Middle East, “and I think we have to give the Palestinians some room for the evolution of their political process.

“We hope that the elections can go forward and that everyone will work to make those elections go forward.”

Sharon’s assertion puts the Bush administration in the awkward position of having to choose between its two most important foreign policy goals: fighting terrorism and spreading democracy in the Arab world.

and it wasn't just israel that considered overthrowing hamas. the US did as well.

The Bush administration, caught out by the rise of Hamas, embarked on a secret project for the armed overthrow of the Islamist government in Gaza, it emerged yesterday.

now, of course, i don't expect this information to change how you post about the topic, but i hope it at least makes clear your position is bullshit.

Holy shit, it took me 5 minutes to even know what the hell you where referencing. Do you keep a file on my conversations? I didn't "research" after someone made that comment, I already knew about that issue from YEARS ago. You aren't resting shit.

It wasn't debunked. Again, you are trusting the accused dismissing themselves of wrong doing, without even talking to the accusers.

and again, you are cherry picking what you reference. you certainly WANT to project an idea that israel is racist towards black jews. you will of course therefore DISMISS the evidence that goes against this narrative.

again, from the dispatch article:

From the available evidence, it appears likely that some Ethiopian women were given contraceptive injections without fully understanding the potential side effects or their alternative options. However, there is no clear evidence indicating that the Israeli government or humanitarian organizations involved purposefully coerced women into receiving injections in an effort to reduce birth rates—though the narrow scope of the investigation into those claims has been criticized.

Claims that this contraception regime led to a decrease in the Ethiopian community’s fertility rate are similarly difficult to validate. A 2016 study in the International Journal of Ethiopian Studies, for example, argues that “the rapid decline in fertility rates among Ethiopian Israeli women following their migration to Israel was not the result of the administration of [Depo-Provera], but rather the product of urbanization, improved educational opportunities, a later age of marriage and commencement of childbirth and an earlier age of cessation of childbearing.”

The claim that Israel was deliberately trying to reduce its Ethiopian population also conflicts with the fact, noted above, that the humanitarian organizations in question—and the Israeli government itself—worked actively for decades to bring large numbers of Ethiopian Jews to Israel.

does any of this influence your opinion? the one you were quick to post in response to question on how europe feels about black jews.....

Let me guess "AnTi-sEmiTiSM"?

Notice how I don't go around throwing out "Anti-Arab" accusations at you? Have some dignity.
i didn't say it was anti-semitism. i just wonder why you've consistently cherry picked to paint as negative a view on israel as possible. in all cases.

Strawman.

right. has nothing to do with the situation in gaza.........

Back