International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Lmao you just got proven completely wrong and then you post another chart.

The money is going to the UNIVERSITIES who want the protests shut down. So how in the hell is this money "funding the protests"?

It's literally going to the party that wants the protests to be over.

This is a deceptive posting.

The Gaza Ministry of Health did not reduce the total number of people killed. It simply re-labeled 11,371 casualties as incomplete.

This is from your own article.

A record is considered incomplete if identity number, full name, date of birth, or date of death is missing.

And even with the "fully documented deaths" according to the UN's latest figures, 40% of casualties in Gaza have been men, 32% children, 20% women and 8% elderly.

That's still a majority that is women and children FULLY DOCUMENTED. Nice try though.

So there is still the 11,371 that aren't fully documented and then the countless still under the tons of rubble.
Exactly. These morons thought they had a victory, but as usual they are latching onto bullshit.

Lmao you just got proven completely wrong and then you post another chart.

The money is going to the UNIVERSITIES who want the protests shut down. So how in the hell is this money "funding the protests"?

It's literally going to the party that wants the protests to be over.

Wake the fuck up, clown. These protests are not organized by grassroots organizations. Look at the uniformity of the encampment tents, the professional buffet-like catering of food, the plywood boards - who's paying for all of this shit?

A. A country that's desperate to divert attention away from its illegal invasion of Ukraine and human rights violations
B. A country that's trying to divert attention away from its oppression of the Uyghurs, Tibetans, and the Hong Kongers and eager to get back at the US for issuing tariffs against it
C. An Arabic state with known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that's hell-bent on asserting Islamic supremacy by establishing a global caliphate
D. All of the above
E. A bunch of cash-strapped students who are already paying an arm and a leg for their tuition

Last edited:
Wake the fuck up, clown. These protests are not organized by grassroots organizations. Look at the uniformity of the encampment tents, the professional buffet-like catering of food, the plywood boards - who's paying for all of this shit?

A. A country that's desperate to divert attention away from its illegal invasion of Ukraine and human rights violations
B. A country that's trying to divert attention away from its oppression of the Uyghurs, Tibetans, and the Hong Kongers and eager to get back at the US for issuing tariffs against it
C. An Arabic state with known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that's hell-bent on asserting Islamic supremacy by establishing a global caliphate
D. A combination of A, B, C
E. A bunch of students who are paying an arm and a leg for their tuition

You're not addressing what I said. How is the money going to the UNIVERSITY endowments "funding the protests"?

Bunch of word salad bullshit you just posted because you realize your initial point doesn't make any sense at all.

You're not addressing what I said. How is the money going to the UNIVERSITY endowments "funding the protests"?

Bunch of word salad bullshit you just posted because you realize your initial point doesn't make any sense at all.
What do these nations get by donating to these institutions? Why do they do it?

Here, let me connect the dots for you. They're preparing for these protests by planting the seeds of discord and misinformation in the mind of college students by hiring pro-Palestinian professors and altering the school's curriculum to favor Palestine over Israel and foster anti-American ideas. These students may be book smart, but they lack common sense and the ability to question ideas.

I knew a bunch of Ivy League students who got suckered into pyramid schemes like Amway and USANA. They're not are not as smart as they would like you to believe.

Here, let me connect the dots for you. They're preparing for these protests by planting the seeds of discord and misinformation in the mind of college students by hiring pro-Palestinian professors and altering the school's curriculum to favor Palestine over Israel and foster anti-American ideas.

Yea ok 👌 🙄

So China, Russia and Qatar knew in advance the 10/7 attacks were going to happen and donated money for years in advance to take the Palestinian's side in a future conflict? LMAO Huge retarded reach there.

The university administrations are overwhelmingly against the protests. They want them to stop for obvious reasons. And that is who is getting money from foreign countries. Not the students. You said they were "FUNDING THE PROTESTS."

You got caught in a logical inconsistency and now trying to deflect.

Yea ok 👌 🙄

So China, Russia and Qatar knew in advance the 10/7 attacks were going to happen and donated money for years in advance to take the Palestinian's side in a future conflict? LMAO Huge retarded reach there.

The university administrations are overwhelmingly against the protests. They want them to stop for obvious reasons. And that is who is getting money from foreign countries. Not the students. You said they were "FUNDING THE PROTESTS."

You got caught in a logical inconsistency and now trying to deflect.

Oh really? Then how come some of the professors themselves are participating in these protests? Aren't they part of the administration itself?

"Trying to deflect." Ha ha! Look who's talking!

Oh really? Then how come some of the professors themselves are participating in these protests? Aren't they part of the administration itself?

"Trying to deflect." Ha ha! Look who's talking!

Some professors are participating on the Palestinian side and some are on Israel's side. We all know this already based on all the videos out.

Now you're trying to claim the university administrations are FOR the protests? Then why are they calling the cops? Why are the universities starting to SUSPEND professors that are pro Palestinian?

You're a brazen liar.

Just admit it - you just got caught in an obvious logical inconsistency.

I assume you are talking about Oct, 7th and yes they were... duh. Where were you then?
I was very clearly speaking against the Israeli side of the conflict, which has been targeting civilians for 75 years. Long before Oct 7th, and every day since then. What Hamas did on Oct 7th was a drop in the pool to what Israel has done to the Palestinian people.

Not just against Palestinians though, they also do this to Lebanese and Syrians. They even have this as part of their policy, see: "Dahiya Doctrine".

Everything you guys get up in arms about Hamas doing Israel has done 100x over.

Some professors are participating on the Palestinian side and some are on Israel's side. We all know this already based on all the videos out.

Now you're trying to claim the university administrations are FOR the protests? Then why are they calling the cops? Why are the universities starting to SUSPEND professors that are pro Palestinian?

You're a brazen liar.

Just admit it - you just got caught in an obvious logical inconsistency.

Oh stop it. Don't try to claim victory after this pathetic attempt at refuting my arguments. Pff...weak sauce. I'm not impressed by your performance.

Who do you think are funding these protests that aim to create chaos and public disorder in American society? What are your thoughts on the North Korean agent who was disseminating DPRK propaganda on NYU campus?

I was very clearly speaking against the Israeli side of the conflict, which has been targeting civilians for 75 years. Long before Oct 7th, and every day since then. What Hamas did on Oct 7th was a drop in the pool to what Israel has done to the Palestinian people.

Not just against Palestinians though, they also do this to Lebanese and Syrians. They even have this as part of their policy, see: "Dahiya Doctrine".

Everything you guys get up in arms about Hamas doing Israel has done 100x over.
You only post things intentionally anti Israel even if it’s a half truth, a blatant lie or old and present it as current day fact. And you do it all the time. I won’t speculate as to why……

Oh stop it. Don't try to claim victory after this pathetic attempt at refuting my arguments. Pff...weak sauce. I'm not impressed by your performance.

Who do you think are funding these protests that aim to create chaos and public disorder in American society? What are your thoughts on the North Korean agent who was disseminating DPRK propaganda on NYU campus?

Can never admit when wrong. Now resorting to the ridiculous claim the universities are pro-protest.

<{nope}>

Can never admit when wrong.
Here, may I suggest this item for you?

DSCF9466-2.jpg

Take a deep gaze into it. Perhaps the abyss will gaze back at you.

Now resorting to the ridiculous claim the universities are pro-protest.

<{nope}>

Again, nice strawman. I'm saying that these protests are being funded by foreign organizations and your dumbass ho brain keeps miscontruing my words. You're beyond help, dude.

For the third time: what are your thoughts on the North Korean agent who's disseminating DPRK propaganda on NYU campus?

You only post things intentionally anti Israel even if it’s a half truth, a blatant lie or old and present it as current day fact. And you do it all the time. I won’t speculate as to why……
Nice "you're antisemetic!" worthless rebuttal. You are the one constantly full of shit and never actually contributing anything to the conversation other than saying "you're wrong" but never putting any effort at all into proving why. Lazy ass shit poster.

Nice "you're antisemetic!" worthless rebuttal. You are the one constantly full of shit and never actually contributing anything to the conversation other than saying "you're wrong" but never putting any effort at all into proving why. Lazy ass shit poster.
You’re referencing something from literally before hamas took control of Gaza and insisting it’s a universal truth for all times. And you consistently refer to shit like this and try to paint as lopsided position as possible. You don’t care about the truth. It’s why you referenced the 2007 quote about “happy” but not the 2006 quote about invading Gaza to address hamas. You're worse than a shit poster. You have an agenda.

Carry on.

No offence my friend ..... that's a terrible response to your consistency of let the UN/ icc deal with and investigate and lets let the chips fall where they may......

The chips have been landing all around you for along time mate

What I mean by my "chips" statement is that, whomever is found guilty, they should be punished/sanctioned.

Yes, that does include Israel.

Back