International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Hmm...I could have sworn Israel would have won if it weren't for the votes from the elite jury. Israel's winning the public vote is reminiscent of a movie receiving an overwhelmingly positive score from the audience but a negative one from the elite twat cinema journalists on Rotten Tomatoes.

Hey look who gave Israel the highest public vote score:

GNWE-ZGWQAAYH0g

Nah, Croatia won the public vote.

Switzerland won the jury vote.

Switzerland won the combined public and jury vote, with Croatia second and Ukraine third.

Okay, I stand corrected:

Croatia won the public vote, but Israel was behind them only by a few points.

Not surprising, it was basically a situation were you could vote for Israel but not directly against it so probably drew out all the hardcore Isreali backers.

In the UK various right wing outlets like GB News pushed voting for them.

Not surprising, it was basically a situation were you could vote for Israel but not directly against it so probably drew out all the hardcore Isreali backers.

In the UK various right wing outlets like GB News pushed voting for them.

{<jordan}

People actually watch eurovision?

I only watched it due to hot russian singers back in day
It's a pretty big event numbers wise, i would assume It's mostly kids and women i'd guess.

Russians aren't the only ones bringing some fine ass women to the event.

Pretty much every male participant is some extremely over the top gay guy.
Seems to be the only way to win though<lol>

Where in the post did it mention that Israel won the Eurovision?
Literally said isreal is top of the leader board!

You already corrected your misinformation in the next post yet can’t recall what’s being called out as a lie? Lol

Back