International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

- THis idiot is cosplaying as HIM from Powerpuff girls?
images

Damn, I love that show. I grew up watching The Powerpuff Girls in my youth. Cartoon Cartoon Fridays!

You don't actually think America is gonna turn their back on Israel for...fucking Palestine(LOL), do you?

You just have an inept President desperately trying to please a coalition of irrational blue haired idiots that he needs to vote for him. This is why you get these vague reports of limp wrist condemnations, while they always stop short of actually doing anything meaningful. Like that whole "red line" bullshit about waging war in Rafah. Psst, they're already dropping bombs there. It just hasn't met the imaginary "threshold" that the Biden admin will keep re-calculating as Israel does their thing.

Biden: "If they move on Rafah, that's no good, Cornpop."

*Israel moves on Rafah*

Biden: "That's not what I meant, Jack! I meant a real bad full kinda invasion that nobody knows the definition of."

Get used to that can getting kicked down the road...
Maybe Biden will hit them with his patented “don’t” message.

Hard to keep it up constantly in the face of the 'up is down, right is left' crowd who somehow exist.

Deep down we all know this atrocity won't soon be forgotten.
Sadly i think for a lot of people it will. And when it's brought up in the future you'll hear the "why are you still bringing it up" the only reason you are is because you're anti Semitic / racist whatever. That's only reason you're bringing it up.

I'm sure it'll come with lots of a caveats such as " at the time it was the best option ". " nobody knew what we do now ". Etc etc like every topic becomes. Then it'll be a revisionist history like always.

Look how many people say they were against the war back in Iraq now. A hilarious amount of people now claim they were against the Iraq war and such ( which doesn't remotely correlate with opinions at the time ) and there's very little mention of the atrocities those people suffered based apon those direct lies.

This will be another soon enough imo. it could be 100k civilian casualties in gaza right and i dont think many would be changing their support.

This will be another soon enough imo. it could be 100k civilian casualties in gaza right and i dont think many would be changing their support.
But what's the reason for that? It isn't lies about WMD's. It's the fact that Israel is responding to a monumental and very real terrorist attack. If you're wondering why people who support Israel aren't giving a flying fuck about what happens to Palestine, it's because Palestine initiated this war. You might've forgotten about that, but most haven't. They're literally still holding hostages(the few that they haven't killed anyways), and you're all still "Leave them alone!"

How 'bout no? How 'bout Hamas surrenders and admits defeat? Completely out of the question, right?

Last edited:

The United Nations General Assembly has enhanced Palestine's rights within the organisation and called for it to be accepted as a member.
Palestine has had non-member observer state status since 2012, which allows some rights short of a full member.
Membership can only be decided upon by the UN Security Council.
The US recently vetoed a bid for full membership, but Friday's vote can be seen as a gesture of support for the Palestinians.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas welcomed the resolution, saying it supported Palestinian efforts for another vote on the issue by the Security Council.
"Palestine will continue its endeavour to obtain full membership in the UN," he said in a statement.

---

Let's get to the two-state solution already.

But what's the reason for that? It isn't lies about WMD's. It's the fact that Israel is responding to a monumental and very real terrorist attack. If you're wondering why people who support Israel aren't giving a flying fuck about what happens to Palestine, it's because Palestine initiated this war. You might've forgotten about that, but most haven't. They're literally still holding hostages(the few that they haven't killed anyways), and you're all still "Leave them alone!"

How 'bout no? How 'bout Hamas surrenders and admits defeat? Completely out the question, right?
Are you special?

I'd love if hamas surrenders and admits defeat. I'm pretty sure apart from one or two out there posters everyone would want that.

The complete destruction of hamas is a worth while goal.

I don't give a fuck the claimed reasons behind killing innocents. I give a fuck about innocents being killed. I'm not naive. Collateral is absolutely inevitable. Nor am I ever " Leave them alone "

But when you have members of government openly craving more death and destruction, a military that makes " mistakes " but "mistakes " such as executing children... pows with white flags... striking aid workers are dealt with by....Oops. No criminal charges for anyone involved..... even for negligence ...

Yeah sounds like questions should be asked to me.

Yeah sounds like questions should be asked to me.
Not until Hamas surrenders. Most army's surrender for the sake of their people, because the other army has completely destroyed their defenses and are taking over areas however they see fit. Maybe Hamas should care about their own people, 'eh? Israel sure as fuck don't, and why should they?

Not until Hamas surrenders. Most army's surrender for the sake of their people, because the other army has completely destroyed their defenses and are taking over areas however they see fit. Maybe Hamas should care about their own people, 'eh? Israel sure as fuck don't, and why should they?

Oh great concept. We don't have to obey the laws of warfare untill our enemy surrenders and we get our demands......

gee I wonder what the psychopathic hamas fighters were thinking during their fucked up attack...

Hamas doesn't give a shit about Palestinians.... how many times must this be said?

Hamas are utter scum who should be wiped from the face of the earth. The world would be vastly better for all and especially for Palestinians .

You are fine to see whatever amount of innocents die to get hamas. That's fine you do you .

I differ shrug

Oh great concept. We don't have to obey the laws of warfare untill our enemy surrenders and we get our demands......

gee I wonder what the psychopathic hamas fighters were thinking during their fucked up attack...

Hamas doesn't give a shit about Palestinians.... how many times must this be said?

Hamas are utter scum who should be wiped from the face of the earth. The world would be vastly better for all and especially for Palestinians .

You are fine to see whatever amount of innocents die to get hamas. That's fine you do you .

I differ shrug

He'd happily let himself and his family be blown to smithereens if a Hamas soldier managed to break into his house.

It's the only possible extension of his logic.

It's more important that the Hamas terrorist dies. He doesn't give a shit about himself or his family. Who cares. Collateral.

I differ shrug
Israel’s goal is to wipe them (hamas) from the face of the earth. The Palestinian “supporters”, most at least, are ok with them still ruling gaza. And possibly a Palestine. And that’s exactly what would happen if their wishes came true right now. Cease fire and Hamas control.

People have to acknowledge this is not a “right now” fight. It’s a generational fight. For the good guys on both sides. The worst outcome for the future of the people of Gaza is status quo. And that’s what we default to if Israel simply withdraws.

Last edited:
He'd happily let himself and his family be blown to smithereens if a Hamas soldier managed to break into his house.

It's the only possible extension of his logic.

It's more important that the Hamas terrorist dies. He doesn't give a shit about himself or his family. Who cares. Collateral.
That makes no fuckin sense.

Ah' yes, the pampered safe westerner talking about the "rules of war" that their nation has violated a million times over, so you can sit in your house and bitch about it on the internet. Let me know what you think about the sacred "rules of war" after your family has been massacred by neanderthals from a nation your boys could squish like a bug. Something tells me you wouldn't be all "bu-but, the rules of war" then.

Israel’s goal is to wipe them (hamas) from the face of the earth. The Palestinian “supporters”, most at least, are ok with them still ruling gaza. And possibly a Palestine. And that’s exactly what would happen if their wishes came true right now. Cease fire and Hamas control.

People have to acknowledge this is not a “right now” fight. It’s a generational fight. For the good guys on both sides. The worst outcome for the future of the people of Gaza is status quo. And that’s what we default to if Israel simply withdraws.

This issue is is how the war is waged will have lasting impacts for the next generation and immediate future of this generation.

I think more deaths of innocents will only cause futher deaths down the line. Just like for Israelis currently. I'd more than likely be out for blood. So it seems a worthwhile goal to limit the deaths as much as possible

I'd have a far greater time believing all attempts were being made at reducing collateral is if there was repercussions for the clearly proven deaths of innocents . Whilst there's a blanket no charges laid regardless the stupidity of the actions or malicious intent I struggle to believe all efforts are being taken myself.

Just my viewpoint.

Ah' yes, the pampered safe westerner talking about the "rules of war" that their nation has violated a million times over, so you can sit in your house and bitch about it on the internet. Let me know what you think about the sacred "rules of war" after your family has been massacred by neanderthals from a nation your boys could squish like a bug. Something tells me you wouldn't be all "bu-but, the rules of war" then.

Or blown apart for doing nothing wrong...

But as a pampered, safe westerner, it's not happening to you tomorrow - it's happening to some Palestinian kids who you don't see as equals.

You are quite special lol

Oh I conceeded you aren't worth the time. You are correct
Good one. Totally not you not wanting to address your own hypocrisy or anything...

Oh', and it's only one "e" on "conceded" BTW.

Good one. Totally not you not wanting to address your own hypocrisy or anything...

Oh', and it's only one "e" on "conceded" BTW.

Yawn. I've countless times mentioned how different it'd be to be in those shoes. I'm not writing the exact same shit for you to continue on and on

You can spot a spelling mistake but miss entire points hah.

Back