International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Eat shit and get bent, Jew hater. I don't need to respond to a jackass who called me the "biggest non-Jewish Israel cuck" just because I defended the civil rights of Jews in the US. Just come out of the closet already, you goddamn anti-Semite.

Did I fucking say that the "Palestinians" and the Jews are not of the same people i.e. the Canaanites? I don't need your history lesson. You're preaching to the choir.

Your stupidass didn't even bother to read the previous posts I wrote to him where I exactly mentioned that the "Palestinians" are descendants of Canaanites not once, but twice.

There's one small omission you've made in your statement, however. They weren't just converted to Islam. They were converted to Islam BY FORCE.

That's completely irrelevant whether they converted through force. It doesn't change the fact that the Palestinians are INDIGENOUS to the area.

And go f- yourself with your constant Jew hater accusations. Fucking moron can't distinguish between being against Israel's racist policies and being hateful towards all Jews. Dishonest dipshit.

You're actually the racist one because you're labeling an entire people with one broad stroke. I'm only criticizing the GOVERNMENT of Israel.

So here we are again.

Do you think Jews don’t have a claim to a state in Israel?

By your logic, I guess the longer that Israel occupies or displaces Palestinians, the less legitimate Palestinians’ claims to the land become.

If you're trying to imply should Jewish people being expelled or anything like that, the answer is no. What's done is done.

I'm pushing back against this BULLSHIT justification for DISPLACING hundreds of thousands of indigenous people already there. That Jewish people are somehow more "indigenous" than the Palestinians.

They don't have a "right" to do that because of a 2,000 year old land claim.

What I support is a peaceful solution where Israel doesn't KEEP TAKING LAND with settlements. And to stop occupying the remaining Palestinian land.

That's a pretty complete answer - so stop trying to (falsely) imply I want Israel destroyed or some bullshit.

At the end of the day, it will not matter. Israel will be fucked regardless because the Arab birthrate within Israel will outpace the Jewish population and they will no longer have a huge demographic majority.

They will need to change unless they take some really unethical measures to curb the Arab birthrate.

Last edited:
Again, you're preaching to the choir, asshat. By mentioning that the "Palestinians" are descendants of Canaanites, do you think I wasn't implying that they are indigenous to the region? What are you, fucking stupid?

Remember, to ASSUME is to make an ASS out of U and ME. Emphasis on the U.

You're not an anti-Semite? Again, what's the fucking reason for calling me the "biggest non-Jewish Israel cuck" just because I defended the civil rights of Jews in the US? How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Pretty simple. You're not a Jewish person. Yet you defend any and all of Israel's actions no matter what. No matter how unethical. No matter how some of the stuff goes against the 1st Amendment.

You cuck for Israel. Clear enough for you?

Crazy how so many friends of Epstein are such rabid supporters of Israel.

this is pretty fuckin low. should we note that it's crazy how so many anti-semites are such rabid supporters of hamas?

and tell me, how many friends of epstein? and why don't you just say what you're trying not to say..........

If you're trying to imply should Jewish people being expelled or anything like that, the answer is no. What's done is done.

I'm pushing back against this BULLSHIT justification for DISPLACING hundreds of thousands of indigenous people already there. That Jewish people are somehow more "indigenous" than the Palestinians.

They don't have a "right" to do that because of a 2,000 year old land claim.

What I support is a peaceful solution where Israel doesn't KEEP TAKING LAND with settlements. And to stop occupying the remaining Palestinian land.

That's a pretty complete answer - so stop trying to (falsely) imply I want Israel destroyed or some bullshit.

At the end of the day, it will not matter. Israel will be fucked regardless because the Arab birthrate within Israel will outpace the Jewish population and they will no longer have a huge demographic majority.

They will need to change unless they take some really unethical measures to curb the Arab birthrate.

Thank you for clarifying your point.

As far as the demographic "threat" for Israel's future, you're quoting an outdated statistic.

Since 2018, Jewish birthrates have outpaced Arab ones.

this is pretty fuckin low. should we note that it's crazy how so many anti-semites are such rabid supporters of hamas?

and tell me, how many friends of epstein? and why don't you just say what you're trying not to say..........
hamas are more semitic than israel. cheers.

Thank you for clarifying your point.

As far as the demographic "threat" for Israel's future, you're quoting an outdated statistic.

Since 2018, Jewish birthrates have outpaced Arab ones.

Well we'll see then. I don't see these trends continuing TBH for two reasons.

1. I'm assuming the growth in the Jewish population was bolstered by immigrants - especially the max exodus of Jewish people from Russia and Ukraine. Immigration will slow down.

Highly doubt we'd see increasing immigration into some place where there is an ongoing war.

2. And then in the vast majority of cases throughout history, people that are poorer tend to have more children. Arabs/Palestinians in Israel are poor with almost half below the poverty line. So I think their birthrate will be higher in the future.

Well we'll see then. I don't see these trends continuing TBH for two reasons.

1. I'm assuming the growth in the Jewish population was bolstered by immigrants - especially the max exodus of Jewish people from Russia and Ukraine. Immigration will slow down.

Highly doubt we'd see increasing immigration into some place where there is an ongoing war.

2. And then in the vast majority of cases throughout history, people that are poorer tend to have more children. Arabs/Palestinians in Israel are poor with almost half below the poverty line. So I think their birthrate will be higher in the future.

1. Those numbers specifically refer to birthrate, not population growth. Israel has historically had a much higher birthrate than OCED.

Between 2018 and 2022, the average fertility rate for Jews dropped from 3.17 to 3.03 children per woman, according to the Taub Center’s demography expert, Prof. Alex Weinreb. Among Muslim and Christian women, the decline was greater — from 3.20 to 2.91 among Muslims, and from 2.06 to 1.68 among Christians. Among Druze women, the decrease was from 2.16 to 1.85.

2. Don't worry, there are plenty of poor and religious Jews to make up for that as well.. I'll take you for a sig bet 20 years from now?

Checking in again to see whether they've started disco dancing in Gaza again yet? It's been ages since that party atmosphere. Someone must have cut the power.

Israel

Netanyahu’s political survival in hands of far-right ministers​

Reliance on extremist allies such as Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich distancing prime minister from Israeli public

Israel’s national security minister presented himself before the television cameras to make a statement on Sunday, shortly after leaving a meeting with the country’s prime minister.

Invoking divine support, Itamar Ben-Gvir said he had “warned the prime minister that if God forbids it, Israel will not enter a ceasefire”. He said Benjamin Netanyahu “promised that Israel would enter Rafah, that the war would not end, and promised that there will be no irresponsible deal”.

The sequencing of the two events was revealing. Faced once again with the threat posed by a fringe and extremist politician – who Netanyahu had elevated into government – the prime minister had given every appearance of blinking, underlining his reliance on far-right coalition allies such as Ben-Gvir and the finance minister, Bezalel Smotrich.

A settler and lawyer, Ben-Gvir was cleared by Israel’s high court to serve as a cabinet minister despite convictions for incitement to racism and for supporting a terror group – Meir Kahane’s banned Kach party. In 2015, in the immediate aftermath of the murder of members of the Palestinian Dawabshe family in an arson attack on a West Bank village, he was filmed as an attender at a wedding party of a radical settler along with now sanctioned anti-Arab activist Bentzi Gopstein.

In the footage, guests could be seen stabbing a picture of Ali Dawabshe, a toddler who died during the attack, waving guns and firebombs and singing. Netanyahu, who described the images as “shocking”, would later give Ben-Gvir a portfolio with responsibility for Israel’s police.

wtf *

The conditions of Israel’s illegal occupation of the West Bank have become ever more extreme under the influence of Ben-Gvir and Smotrich, prompting an escalating round of international sanctions against those involved in settler violence.

Smotrich was arrested in 2005, with three others, during the Israeli evacuation of the Gaza settlements by the Shin Bet domestic security agency on suspicion of terrorism, although he was released three weeks later without charge.

He has described himself as a “proud homophobe” and stated that Israel’s judicial system should be based on Torah law.

Pretty simple. You're not a Jewish person. Yet you defend any and all of Israel's actions no matter what. No matter how unethical. No matter how some of the stuff goes against the 1st Amendment.

You cuck for Israel. Clear enough for you?

I'm not Jewish? Oh shit! Stop the fucking presses! Look at King Shit here, issuing the mandate that only Jews can defend Israel and nobody else.

Do I have to be Jewish in order to defend the only secular democracy in the region that guarantees the rights of women, LGBT people, and followers of all religion? Do I have to be Jewish in order to appreciate the scientific and technological contributions that they have given to the world?

Man, shut the fuck up. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

I'm not Jewish? Oh shit! Stop the fucking presses! Look at King Shit here, issuing the mandate that only Jews can defend Israel and nobody else.

Do I have to be Jewish in order to defend the only secular democracy in the region that guarantees the rights of women, LGBT people, and followers of all religion? Do I have to be Jewish in order to appreciate the scientific and technological contributions that they have given to the world?

Man, shut the fuck up. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want. And I'm free to call out dishonest trolls whenever I want.

1. Those numbers specifically refer to birthrate, not population growth. Israel has historically had a much higher birthrate than OCED.

Between 2018 and 2022, the average fertility rate for Jews dropped from 3.17 to 3.03 children per woman, according to the Taub Center’s demography expert, Prof. Alex Weinreb. Among Muslim and Christian women, the decline was greater — from 3.20 to 2.91 among Muslims, and from 2.06 to 1.68 among Christians. Among Druze women, the decrease was from 2.16 to 1.85.

2. Don't worry, there are plenty of poor and religious Jews to make up for that as well.. I'll take you for a sig bet 20 years from now?

I forgot there are a lot of super Orthodox Jews also near the poverty line.

Regardless, I don't care one bit about the demographics either way. But do think Arabs becoming a higher percentage of the population will be a good thing toward peace. Because there will be political pressure to stop occupation.

I hope in 20 years from now there will be an end to this constant war and occupation. Which I think can happen when Netanyahu is out of power.

hamas are more beloved by @KAZSoliloquy that's for sure.
they are also more ethnically and culturally related to the indigenous people of the area, the semites. supporting hamas is pro-semitic, supporting israel is antisemitic, full stop. majority of modern day israelis are european settlers.

I forgot there are a lot of super Orthodox Jews also near the poverty line.

Regardless, I don't care one bit about the demographics either way. But do think Arabs becoming a higher percentage of the population will be a good thing toward peace. Because there will be political pressure to stop occupation.

I hope in 20 years from now there will be an end to this constant war and occupation. Which I think can happen when Netanyahu is out of power.

Bibi is a plague.

Hard to know at this point what there will be. Rumors of Saudi normalization being dependent on a path to Palestinian statehood are interesting, though Bibi couldn’t close that deal because he would lose his right wing support and it would expedite his ouster. On the other hand the Israeli public is more distant than ever from the idealism of the belief in peace before Rabin’s assassination.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want. And I'm free to call out dishonest trolls whenever I want.

Sure, bud. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you and claps back after being insulted is a troll to you.

You're the biggest hypocrite in this thread.

Back