International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

So what you’re saying it’s ok to kill Hamas and the Palestinians because they believe the same things?

That’s saying the quiet part out loud.

It's not a quiet part out loud it's something that liberals in the West really want to ignore. Hamas and the Palestinians share a lot of the same views and they aren't 2 separate groups at all. They are closer to one in the same. They consent to be governed by hamas because those are the views they hold. The civilians you think are being killed are members and supporters. The 10/ 7attacks had massive support with the Palestinians

And I think Israel is just in their actions brutal as they may be in dealing with a foe that they cannot make peace with.

Unlike a lot of you with a second secret opinion you don't dare say outloud , I've been totally honest about what I think about this conflict and there is no quiet part for me as I'm not ashamed of what I think.

It's not a quiet part out loud it's something that liberals in the West really want to ignore. Hamas and the Palestinians share a lot of the same views and they aren't 2 separate groups at all. They are closer to one in the same. They consent to be governed by hamas because those are the views they hold. The civilians you think are being killed are members and supporters. The 10/ 7attacks had massive support with the Palestinians

And I think Israel is just in their actions brutal as they may be in dealing with a foe that they cannot make peace with.

Unlike a lot of you with a second secret opinion you don't dare say outloud , I've been totally honest about what I think about this conflict and there is no quiet part for me as I'm not ashamed of what I think.

Oh no, you're pure racist scum.

Don't worry, nobody was in two minds.

You should just call Palestine a 'hive mind' or whatever would dehumanize the lot of them.

it becomes a lot easier to argue against shit like when you just come out and support Hamas, as most of us have done outside this echo chamber karate forum. israel is a genocidal settler colony with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. their government should be tried for the hundreds (likely thousands) of indisputable war crimes they've committed and eventually executed as punishment. i feel awful that the good people of israel have the scum of the earth leading them.

i support imperial colonial resistance, whether it's Hamas or not.

it becomes a lot easier to argue against shit like when you just come out and support Hamas, as most of us have done outside this echo chamber karate forum. israel is a genocidal settler colony with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. their government should be tried for the hundreds (likely thousands) of indisputable war crimes they've committed and eventually executed as punishment. i feel awful that the good people of israel have the scum of the earth leading them.

I don't even know what supporting colonial resistance means but I'm pretty sure it will lead to nothing but more dead Palestinians.

Oh no, you're pure racist scum.

Don't worry, nobody was in two minds.

You should just call Palestine a 'hive mind' or whatever would dehumanize the lot of them.

I'm racist because I don't think the Palestinians cause is just and that I think as a group they tend to support and carry out a whole lot of terrorism and this war is their fault ?

Makes sense.

I don't even know what supporting colonial resistance means but I'm pretty sure it will lead to nothing but more dead Palestinians.
invading somewhere permanently to forcefully steal land and resources = colonialism. i support the resistance of that.

I'm racist because I don't think the Palestinians cause is just and that I think as a group they tend to support and carry out a whole lot of terrorism and this war is their fault ?

Makes sense.
i don't know if thinking that makes you racist but it definitely makes you a dumbass.

Literally half the population are under 18. 38.77% are from 0-14 years of age.

So kids under 14 are all part of Hamas too?

Keep making excuses for killing kids. Fits your user name.

I like that logic. How many Palestinians killed in 2023 before Oct 7th? I guess then we should say Oct 7th was the punch back
you can trace it back to the late 1800's even. most cite Tel Hai in the early 1900's as a turning point, when jewish colonial settlers "bought" arab land for an outpost and just forcibly displaced the people living and working there. the people fought back and a dozen or so died between them. the settlers have only gotten more brazen as they get more and more funding and policy support from the west.

So you deny saying the quiet part out loud and then go on to justify saying the quiet part out loud and how you don’t believe in secret opinions….

Again. everyone knows this how Israel thinks too. But you gotta wear the label of genocide and ethnic cleanser. It’s an ugly label I get it.

It’s like saying you like underage girls but you’re not a pedo because you don’t like that label. It’s ugly but you gotta accept being called out

So you deny saying the quiet part out loud and then go on to justify saying the quiet part out loud and how you don’t believe in secret opinions….

Again. everyone knows this how Israel thinks too. But you gotta wear the label of genocide and ethnic cleanser. It’s an ugly label I get it.

It’s like saying you like underage girls but you’re not a pedo because you don’t like that label. It’s ugly but you gotta accept being called out
bro said "i think it's unironically good to invade peoples land, kill them, displace them, and then bomb them into oblivion (on my dime) when they fight back."

Nothing against you, it's just boring.

A story comes up that doesn't reflect well on Israel, and it's immediately buried by pages of nonsensical bickering. You're definitely not anyone that does that, so this is unfair of me. Whether it's people being shot with white flags, whether it's children being gunned down in the street while playing, whether it's Israeli spokesmen outlining just how disgraceful the Israeli government really is, it just gets sidelined by weirdos.

Not you, I just clicked reply on a post to try to get the thread back on track. I apologize.
AFAIK nor Benny nor Egypt wants annex Gaza for long term. While U.N is Chinesse- Russian clown show today.
Will see.

invading somewhere permanently to forcefully steal land and resources = colonialism. i support the resistance of that.
You must have hated the Arab Muslim wars of conquest that brought them to the area then eh?

And the fact that the area blew up with Egyptian/Syrian/Lebanese economic migrants(who call themselves palestinians) in population after the british and jewish made the area prosperous after the balkanization of the Ottoman empire.

<Dany07>

Late-stage US empire is getting crazier and crazier by the day. Pretty soon we will see Republicans and Democrats alike say that the very concept of international law is "antisemitic".

Aww, you still believe in, "International Law". That's just adorable! <lmao><lol>

Back