International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

lol at "let a prison gang run it".

they VOTED for the terror gang. they invited them to run it. against israel's wants.

and vengeance seems like a great idea. you would be wise to seek vengeance. certainly would be the best idea for your family and future generations.
Not against Israels wants. We've been over this countless times.

Israel's desire to fragment the Palestinian leadership is a matter of historical fact.

Israel is literally seeking vengeance for 10/7, it's been the argument you bozos have been making for why Israel can do whatever they want without scrutiny.

lol. yes, out of all the countries in the world, it's only israel's actions that result in the level of "hate" they receive from people like..........
Where did I say "only Israel"...?

Not against Israels wants. We've been over this countless times.

Israel's desire to fragment the Palestinian leadership is a matter of historical fact.
show me any evidence israel wanted (or supported) hamas to be voted in gaza in 2006. you won't, but in a few weeks you'll repeat this line and again claim it's historical fact. maybe when they assassinated hamas founder in 2004 it was really just a missile of support?
Israel is literally seeking vengeance for 10/7, it's been the argument you bozos have been making for why Israel can do whatever they want without scrutiny.
i've never once made an argument for vengeance.

Wonder if Hamas had a do over if they'd do Oct 7 again. Bet the answer is yes.

Also, I check Al Jazeera a lot to get a different perspective.

Does the times of Israel have a branch in Iran?

Maybe at a point Israel will realize why everyone hates them and why they have to have so much "defense"...

It's not "antisemitism" it's their actions.

I'm sure Israel is 100 percent aware of who hates them and why and its the reason they are all about "defense"

It's not their actions it's who and what they are. Yea dude if only the jews would stop jewing . Fuckin retard logic.

You're missing my point.

The point is that sometimes you can't get all that you want up front. You start, then build up to it.

Hamas wants all of it NOW.

And it ain't gonna happen.

Thats not a point. It's a logically incoherent bullshit position yo justify murder.

If someone has a right to something, they dont have yo endure generations of debymanization and murder. That's not what right means.

Drop the pretense.

Thats not a point. It's a logically incoherent bullshit position yo justify murder.

If someone has a right to something, they dont have yo endure generations of debymanization and murder. That's not what right means.

Drop the pretense.

Justifying murder?

Says the person that's cheerleading for what Hamas did on Oct. 7th. They're not freedom fighters or righteous heroes. HAMAS are murdering scum, and they should be removed.

show me any evidence israel wanted (or supported) hamas to be voted in gaza in 2006. you won't, but in a few weeks you'll repeat this line and again claim it's historical fact. maybe when they assassinated hamas founder in 2004 it was really just a missile of support?
That's a strawman, I never claimed that Israel elected Hamas into power, I claimed that Israel welcomed and allowed Hamas into power as a means to fragment Palestinian leadership (going back to their conception) and that they supported their reign in subsequent years with funding that Netanyahu helped funnel to them (specifically for keeping them in power). That fact isn't reliant on any specific campaign to get them elected. I never claimed Palestinians didn't elect them, I claimed that this is a desired outcome for Israeli BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION...

Hamas didn't actually go into power until 2007, while that struggle with Fatah was going on, head of Israeli Military Intelligence Amos Yadlin stated to US Ambassador Richard Jones “Israel would be happy if Hamas took over Gaza because the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state.”

That is a DIRECT quote proving my statement that Israel wanted Hamas in power, from the fucking Head of Military Intelligence. Your arbitrary "needs to be 2006" requirement is meaningless.

Their are many other quotes, that I've provided you with already, exposing Israels approval of Hamas leadership as a way to divide Palestinians and provide them with an excuse to be hostile towards Gaza.

More desperate and unhinged by the day. Lmao at referencing the bogus "stabbed in the eye" joke. Americans should be sickened at their political leadership, and so should the rest of us.

That's a strawman, I never claimed that Israel elected Hamas into power, I claimed that Israel welcomed and allowed Hamas into power as a means to fragment Palestinian leadership (going back to their conception) and that they supported their reign in subsequent years with funding that Netanyahu helped funnel to them (specifically for keeping them in power). That fact isn't reliant on any specific campaign to get them elected. I never claimed Palestinians didn't elect them, I claimed that this is a desired outcome for Israeli BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION...

Hamas didn't actually go into power until 2007, while that struggle with Fatah was going on, head of Israeli Military Intelligence Amos Yadlin stated to US Ambassador Richard Jones “Israel would be happy if Hamas took over Gaza because the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state.”

That is a DIRECT quote proving my statement that Israel wanted Hamas in power, from the fucking Head of Military Intelligence. Your arbitrary "needs to be 2006" requirement is meaningless.

Their are many other quotes, that I've provided you with already, exposing Israels approval of Hamas leadership as a way to divide Palestinians and provide them with an excuse to be hostile towards Gaza.
again, they didn't "allow" hamas into power. hamas was voted into power and israel had no power to "disallow" them.

and lol at you referencing a quote from AFTER hamas was elected into power. that's the best evidence you have that israel "welcomed" hamas into power, despite wanting to defer elections, assassinating hamas leaders and clear hostilities. you're not limited to 2006. you are free to use any quotes prior to hamas being elected into gaza to support the idea that israel wanted hamas, not after the fact needing to deal with the fact that hamas was indeed elected and governing gaza. and it doesn't say they "wanted" hamas in power. hamas WAS in power. israel now had to deal with that.

of course, you left out the following:
"Although not necessarily reflecting a GOI consensus view, Yadlin said Israel would be "happy" if Hamas took over Gaza because the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state. "

but this is typical. you'll find one quote and pretend it always applied and represented all of israel.

Wonder if Hamas had a do over if they'd do Oct 7 again. Bet the answer is yes.

Also, I check Al Jazeera a lot to get a different perspective.

Does the times of Israel have a branch in Iran?

I bet they probably would, yes.

The reaction from Israel has been so extreme they've completely lost the PR war to a ragtag bunch of terrorists.

While Hamas don't have much international support at all, Palestine sure does, and the more certain people disingenuously pretend support for Palestine is the same thing as support for Hamas, the more it grows.

Back