International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

And this man is in the camp that believed Hamas was hiding in the hummus the world kitchen staff were transporting when they were murdered intentionally by IDF
Look at you weaseling to NOT say Hamas needs to go. Because you’re cool with Hamas ruling Gaza. Why can’t you just say that?

Israel acknowledged a grave error in the world central kitchen horror (and actually made some changes). They don’t say “we’ll do it again and again” like someone else we know...

Hamas? No they are obviously an outfit that is using terrorism. But the method of removal is even worse than what Hamas could ever conjure up on an equivalent population
What would be a good method of removal? Ask them nicely?

And lol:

These guys are cool with Hamas. They can stay. It’s Israel that has to go.

I mean, they’ll say “fuck hamas”. But please don’t hurt them. Maybe assassinate one at a time. But they can stay in power for sure.

What would be a good method of removal? Ask them nicely?

And lol:
Maybe pressure, isolate and force them out through the same channels bibi was funding or allowing funding to them through before?

Don’t lol me you are the same guy who thinks guys on a sub section of a karate forum know better than the UN and collective world leadership about international, war and humanitarian laws. SMH

Here’s a question you can anctually contribute to(and I am not being sarcastic): how is the anti Bibi movement in Israel going btw Mr subject matter expert? Some in western media are making it look like he’s desperately trying to save his government by catering to the extreme right, is that actually true? Again not a loaded or sarcastic comment! want genuine feedback from our resident IDF spokesman.

Maybe pressure, isolate and force them out through the same channels bibi was funding or allowing funding to them through before?

Don’t lol me you are the same guy who thinks guys on a sub section of a karate forum know better than the UN and collective world leadership about international, war and humanitarian laws. SMH

Here’s a question you can anctually contribute to(and I am not being sarcastic): how is the anti Bibi movement in Israel going btw Mr subject matter expert? Some in western media are making it look like he’s desperately trying to save his government by catering to the extreme right, is that actually true? Again not a loaded or sarcastic comment! want genuine feedback from our resident IDF spokesman.
YES! more restrictions on gaza!!! starve them of resources! israel should totally have done that. you would have been totally supportive of israel if they had just allowed less into gaza. that would have solved hamas, and gotten everyone on israel's side!

yeah, i'll lol at you.

YES! more restrictions on gaza!!! starve them of resources! israel should totally have done that. you would have been totally supportive of israel if they had just allowed less into gaza. that would have solved hamas, and gotten everyone on israel's side!

yeah, i'll lol at you.
restrictions, land grab and murder they were already engaged in for decades even before Hamas was born as their new enemy.

Great input on the political situation of Israel. Even when asked about Israeli internal situations you run and hide. LMFAO

I mean, they’ll say “fuck hamas”. But please don’t hurt them. Maybe assassinate one at a time. But they can stay in power for sure.

Israel has murdered
Look at you weaseling to NOT say Hamas needs to go. Because you’re cool with Hamas ruling Gaza. Why can’t you just say that?

Israel acknowledged a grave error in the world central kitchen horror (and actually made some changes). They don’t say “we’ll do it again and again” like someone else we know...

Lmfao what changes? You’re a moron.

Israel didn’t do shit they kept bombing. Israel has killed more people this year than Hamas has in their entire existence

restrictions, land grab and murder they were already engaged in for decades even before Hamas was born as their new enemy.
so, you are standing behind this idea that YOU wish they SUFFOCATED gaza more, had greater restrictions, and that would have lead to new, better leadership in gaza.
Great input on the political situation of Israel. Even when asked about Israeli internal situations you run and hide. LMFAO
i've never discussed the political situation in israel. nor do i claim to be an expert.

but i do know that you think this is all of israel:
a1810ba7c70931808b32450cafebfd68b9b51b1b-820x550.png

and have no clue that this is also israel:
1566-1315972.webp

image.jpg

Krystal and Saagar discuss Republicans threatening the ICC as they weigh warrants for Israeli officials.

so, you are standing behind this idea that YOU wish they SUFFOCATED gaza more, had greater restrictions, and that would have lead to new, better leadership in gaza.

i've never discussed the political situation in israel. nor do i claim to be an expert.

but i do know that you think this is all of israel:
a1810ba7c70931808b32450cafebfd68b9b51b1b-820x550.png

and have no clue that this is also israel:
1566-1315972.webp

image.jpg
Stop being a duck. The narrative you are selling I am not buying and what I am selling you ain’t buying! Lets agree on that and finally get your input on ground realities from Israel since you act like a subject matter expert on it:

Are the media reports of public division and support for bibi vs momentum for his ouster true? Exaggerated? Or just news media selling news? That’s all I am asking I already told you I will not attack you on your opinion. I legitimately want to know what the actual situation is and I would value your feedback on the actual question instead of lame flame attempts that are non value add for either of us.

Hamas? No they are obviously an outfit that is using terrorism. But the method of removal is even worse than what Hamas could ever conjure up on an equivalent population

How do you remove Hamas who enjoys wide public support in the region and has spent the last 15 years turning Gaza into a terror fortress?

How do you remove Hamas who enjoys wide public support in the region and has spent the last 15 years turning Gaza into a terror fortress?
Maybe Google regime change and foreign interference 101 for some ideas. If you pay me for my time I can give lessons on how it has historically been done in all sorts of settings SMH

If 30k die to liberate million 1-2 million from one of the most repressive regimes that basically holding them hostage, yes. How else would they be?
Israel put them in that prison and let a prison gang run it. Getting rid of the prison gang does not alleviate them from oppression as that is coming from Israel. You have a distorted perception of what is going on.

You think Palestinians are going to be kindly receptive to the people that just slaughtered over 30k of their family? They will be ripe for vengeance and I don't blame them. I would too.

Israel put them in that prison and let a prison gang run it. Getting rid of the prison gang does not alleviate them from oppression as that is coming from Israel. You have a distorted perception of what is going on.

You think Palestinians are going to be kindly receptive to the people that just slaughtered over 30k of their family? They will be ripe for vengeance and I don't blame them. I would too.

You would think at a point you and them would realize that's the exact mentality that keeps putting them in the position they are in.

There isn't going to be any revenge. The options are quit fighting or die.

Israel isn't blowing up Hamas, they are blowing up civilians, you fool.

All of the fancy technology in the world and they're primarily killing civilians. That's not a mistake, that is by design. Israel is targeting civilians, they've said this out loud. Hamas is the real collateral.

You would think at a point you and them would realize that's the exact mentality that keeps putting them in the position they are in.

There isn't going to be any revenge. The options are quit fighting or die.
Maybe at a point Israel will realize why everyone hates them and why they have to have so much "defense"...

It's not "antisemitism" it's their actions.

lol at "let a prison gang run it".

they VOTED for the terror gang. they invited them to run it. against israel's wants.

and vengeance seems like a great idea. you would be wise to seek vengeance. certainly would be the best idea for your family and future generations.

Maybe at a point Israel will realize why everyone hates them and why they have to have so much "defense"...

It's not "antisemitism" it's their actions.
lol. yes, out of all the countries in the world, it's only israel's actions that result in the level of "hate" they receive from people like..........

Back