International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Ships with aid from Turkey prevented from sailing to Gaza​

ISTANBUL — A three-ship flotilla planning to reach Gaza with humanitarian aid from Turkey was prevented from sailing by Guinea-Bissau authorities, which took down their country's flags from two ships, organizers said.

Just before the flotilla was set to sail from Turkey to Gaza on Friday with 5,000 tons of aid, a surprise inspection by the Guinea-Bissau International Ships Registry resulted in the removal of the flags from two of the Freedom Flotilla ships.

A press release by the Freedom Flotilla Coalition described the cancellation of the vessels' registry as a "blatantly political move," adding, "Without a flag, we cannot sail."

The organizers blamed Israel for applying pressure to prevent the flotilla. "It is obvious, and I think it is publicly known, that there has been close contact between Israel and the president of Guinea-Bissau," organizer and steering committee member Torstein Dahle told The Associated Press, without elaborating.

He said that hundreds of Turkish and international participants were disappointed by the cancellation. "It is very hard for us, because it takes time to procure a flag. It's a procedure that can't be done in a few days. ... But we're not giving up."

The Freedom Flotilla Coalition includes Turkish and international organizations, among them the IHH (Humanitarian Relief Foundation) and the Mavi Marmara Association from Turkey, which also organized an ill-fated 2010 flotilla.

On May 31, 2010, Israeli commandos stormed the Mavi Marmara in international waters, leading to an altercation that left nine people dead and dozens of activists wounded. On the Israeli side, seven soldiers were wounded by activists who attacked them with clubs, knives and pipes.

https://www.voanews.com/a/ships-with-gaza-aid-from-turkey-denied-right-to-sail-/7587677.html

@Thrawn33 - I asumed ships condt flain without flags. I'm right? It's a political move from the NGO?

Jewish people have an ancestral claim to Palestine! They were the original people there!.

DNA studies have shown Palestinians descend from Jews and the same original inhabitants who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD.

- That's doesnt make sense, since anyone could say the same thing here!

Dude, twoo thousand years ago, a ancestor of mine lived just weres is your house. GTFO!

Crickets from the pro Israel side with the new allegations coming out.

8o9p34.jpg

Jewish people have an ancestral claim to Palestine! They were the original people there!.

DNA studies have shown Palestinians descend from Jews and the other original inhabitants who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD.
LOL @ "Ancestral claim" meaning anything at all. The only ones who can claim land, are the ones who take it by force, and then protect it with force. The only pieces of land anyone might have "ancestral claim" to, are some tribes in the Amazon, and they get taken over by first world industry giants all the time.

It's a silly argument no matter who is making it.

LOL, bias ass mods. Guess one of my posts was "offensive", yet we got a bunch of mongrels running around cheering on Palestinian civilian slaughter. What a bunch of bullshit.

You know what's offensive? A fucking mass grave of nearly 400 executed innocent Palestinian hospital patients.

Zionists behave like Nazis and they should be designated as so.

Had I been alive in 1940 I would have rallied against the Nazis and their treatment of Jews, just as my family did in WWII and I have the metals to show for it.

They just blew up a food storage facility last night. GENOCIDE.

I didn't see a single person challenge me on that definition, BTW.

Last edited:
LOL, bias ass mods. Guess one of my posts was "offensive", yet we got a bunch of mongrels running around cheering on Palestinian civilian slaughter. What a bunch of bullshit.

You know what's offensive? A fucking mass grave of nearly 400 executed innocent Palestinian hospital patients.

Zionists behave like Nazis and they should be designated as so.

Had I been alive in 1940 I would have rallied against the Nazis and their treatment of Jews, just as my family did in WWII and I have the metals to show for it.

They just blew up a food storage facility last night. GENOCIDE.

I didn't see a single person challenge me on that definition, BTW.

Looks like betenyahu does not give a shit about the hostages.

How many dumbasses said and I quote “ this would be over tomorrow if they gave back the hostages”

Looks like betenyahu does not give a shit about the hostages.

How many dumbasses said and I quote “ this would be over tomorrow if they gave back the hostages”
I know, we've known about this shit for months that Netanyahu doesn't give a shit about the hostages. Even the Israeli population knows this, which is why they were protesting him about this.

It's been baked into IDF policy to not give a fuck about hostages via the Hannibal Directive.

Which is also why a decent portion of the 1200 Israeli people killed on 10/7 were at the hands of the IDF, via tank fire and Apache helicopter rockets.

Also why Israel buried all of the evidence of the attack before it could be investigated,.

This thread will live in infamy.......

Genocide deniers .....

Genocide apologists

Genocide survivors....,

I wonder what Israeli-American Hersh Goldberg-Polin and the other 5 American hostages think of the scene on US campuses. What about the situation as a whole do they believe? I hope we get to find out, either way.

yes.png

This civilian is obviously disabled, and it sickens me that some people here would thought-screech "Well GOOD! He's an Israeli! He DESERVES IT!!!!!"

Oh, they're quick to scream "GENOCIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!" But you NEVER see them post, "Hey, Hamas should return all of the hostages as a symbol of their benevolence and good faith."

They CAN'T do that...

Because Hamas has no benevolence.

Another Hamas lie to make simpletons like you and the Jew hating protesters come to heel. mass grave was dug by Palestinians months ago. Footage is out there maybe stop believing everything a murdering raping terrorist organization says.

Yeah it's crazy. I can trace my family tree to multiple Norse Kings, can I go claim a home in Denmark now?

Obvious Humble Brag is Obvious. ;)

But if you ever do become King of Denmark, you can pay my country reperations for all the raids your lot carried out during the Viking Age.

(If money is a problem, several hundred beautiful Danish slave girls between the ages of 18 - 30 will be acceptable 😍)

Back