• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

@Blayt7hh sorry accidental quote. Irrelevant to your post

Israeli strikes on Rafah kill 18, as Gaza death toll tops 34,000

Attacks come hours after U.S. House passed $26.3 billion in aid to Israel.

Surveys indicate that most Israelis blame Netanyahu for the security failures that led to the devastating attack by Hamas fighters on communities in southern Israel on Oct. 7.
Israel's longest-serving prime minister has repeatedly ruled out early elections, which opinion polls suggest he would lose, saying that to go to the polls in the middle of a war would only reward Hamas.

"We're here to protest against this government that keeps dragging us down, month after month; before October 7th, after October 7th. We kept going down in a spiral," said Yalon Pikman, 58, who attended a march in Tel Aviv.

Or you all voted in hamas . It's your fault regardless. But I wasnt born? Tough titty
All of this emotional posturing really doesn't matter. If your country goes to(or instigates) war, you're in it whether you like it or not. You guys are just slapping dicks to make yourselves feel morally superior to a bunch of randoms on the internet.

Meanwhile, you all go to bed and sleep like babies, despite the emotional toll this has all taken on you...

All of this emotional posturing really doesn't matter. If your country goes to(or instigates) war, you're in it whether you like it or not. You guys are just slapping dicks to make yourselves feel morally superior to a bunch of randoms on the internet.

Meanwhile, you all go to bed and sleep like babies, despite the emotional toll this has all taken on you...

Which conflict are you talking about?

You're talking about a conflict between nations here, where one country has instigated a war against another.

Which country is this?

Because it's not Gaza. Gaza isn't a country. Palestine isn't a country. It doesn't have any legitimate autonomy. It hasn't even controlled its own water supply for decades.

You can park your butthurt here. Yes, obviously, you being you, you're losing the moral argument (sunrise, sunset), but you could at least try to be honest about the situation.

Lol there's absolutely nothing morally superior about it. You are correct it's sherdog and it doesn't matter.

What emotional posturing? I agreed with what Chad posted... hamas kills Palestinians and fucks them over purposefully.

It wasn't the gotcha he expected because like I've said the entire time. Fuck hamas and they've been fucking over Palestinians for decades.

Seems your post was a bit emotional mate

Lol there's absolutely nothing morally superior about it. You are correct it's sherdog and it doesn't matter.

What emotional posturing? I agreed with what Chad posted... hamas kills Palestinians and fucks them over purposefully.

It wasn't the gotcha he expected because like I've said the entire time. Fuck hamas and they've been fucking over Palestinians for decades.

"A bit" lol

No, no, you and fuckhead were having a competition about who cared more for the Palestinians who possibly didn't support Hamas, as if it mattered and they should have some designation that stops Israel from bombing them. You were slapping dicks, trying to be the top Care Bears.

No, no, you and fuckhead were having a competition about who cared more for the Palestinians who possibly didn't support Hamas, as if it mattered and they should have some designation that stops Israel from bombing them. You were slapping dicks, trying to be the top Care Bears.

Yeah, there's no emotion here at all... 🤣

I'm feeling the heat from your blood pressure right now lol might have to open a window

The irony of you calling me a emotional poster is priceless lol

None of this shit matters. Not a single post in this entire thread matters.

Why are you so upset about these few ?

Especially considering I actually agreed with Chad for once lol

What does any of this diatribe have to do with my post?

Imagine being born and trapped in a region, disliking your own brutal, murderous government that you've been entirely unable to vote out, then being killed in a war between 'your' shitbag government and the shitbag government next door - then imagine being able to see some asshole online saying "well your government is shit, you deserve it", a sentiment echoed over and over and over again in this thread.

I would sympathize with any Nazi-opposed German who was killed in a war entirely against their own wishes and best judgement. Same for anyone.

Clearly you wouldn't because you don't get any internet points by espousing healthy morality.

Well, thank you for the absolutely pointless virtue signaling. I think anybody with a conscience would wholly agree with your sentiment. But this is war and in wars, it's not unusual for innocent civilians to be killed. It's the ugly truth.

To use an example, do I think the US was justified in dropping the atomic bombs on Japan? 100% absolutely yes. Do I relish the fact that innocent Japanese were killed? No.

The irony of you calling me a emotional poster is priceless lol

None of this shit matters. Not a single post in this entire thread matters.

Why are you so upset about these few ?
You're not seriously gonna play this game, when you spam the thread daily with anti-Israel propaganda, and TLDR posts, are ya? You obviously have a bit of an agenda that you care about, and are now trying to play it off, because I called out your silly emotional dick slapping with another guy who is pretending to be deeply troubled over Palestinians being caught up in a war their government started.

Well, thank you for the absolutely pointless virtue signaling. I think anybody with a conscience would wholly agree with your sentiment. But this is war and in wars, it's not unusual for innocent civilians to be killed. It's the ugly truth.

To use an example, do I think the US was justified in dropping the atomic bombs on Japan? 100% absolutely yes. Do I relish the fact that innocent Japanese were killed? No.

It's not pointless at all, though, is it?

The more conscious a fighting force can be of the needless suffering they're inflicting, the better.

But you'll struggle to convince even yourself that the IDF's actions in Gaza these past six months have given more than a cursory nod to the minimization of suffering. They've had to put up their most vitriolic and aggressive defences to avoid direct accusations of genocide, let alone war crimes, on the international stage. In many cases they haven't even bothered, they've just gone straight to the 'but international doctrine allows us to do this' stage.

Now that the US is sanctioning Israeli forces for their part in the illegal annexations and over-the-top hostility and unfairness in the West Bank, all of that is - AT LONG LAST - starting to unravel. Not a moment too fucking soon, bud. No hate in my heart for you, but it's time to reconsider your stance on your 'who cares, hee haw' approach.

You're not seriously gonna play this game, when you spam the thread daily with anti-Israel propaganda, and TLDR posts, are ya? You obviously have a bit of an agenda that you care about, and are now trying to play it off, because I called out your silly emotional dick slapping with another guy who is pretending to be deeply troubled over Palestinians being caught up in a war their government started.

Hamas aren't the government of Palestine. Palestine isn't a country. Any other absolute basics you can't grasp?

It's all a sanctimonious dog and pony act to make us look like heartless bastards. It smacks of hypocrisy and nothing more.

<lmao><lmao>

Yeah that's me mate a emotional poster who posts everyday tltr posts..

While you get emotional and defend Chad itt <lmao>

Going for a irony treble?

It's all a sanctimonious dog and pony act to make us look like heartless bastards. It smacks of hypocrisy and nothing more.

Yeah. I've maintained the same ethos on sherdog for 15 years just to be able to make you look like a heartless bastard ;)

The long game has paid off lol.

BTW I don't think you have less morals than me or that you're a heartless bastard.

I have different opinions is all shrug. If you guys wish to attach morality to it. You do you. If it makes you feel like a heartless bastard. That's on you, Not fucking me.

It's not pointless at all, though, is it?

The more conscious a fighting force can be of the needless suffering they're inflicting, the better.

But you'll struggle to convince even yourself that the IDF's actions in Gaza these past six months have given more than a cursory nod to the minimization of suffering. They've had to put up their most vitriolic and aggressive defences to avoid direct accusations of genocide, let alone war crimes, on the international stage. In many cases they haven't even bothered, they've just gone straight to the 'but international doctrine allows us to do this' stage.

Now that the US is sanctioning Israeli forces for their part in the illegal annexations and over-the-top hostility and unfairness in the West Bank, all of that is - AT LONG LAST - starting to unravel. Not a moment too fucking soon, bud. No hate in my heart for you, but it's time to reconsider your stance on your 'who cares, hee haw' approach.

Who appointed you as an expert of urban warfare? If the IDF didn't care about minimizing the casualty of Gazan civilians, then why did they choose to put themselves in harm's way and needlessly sacrifice the lives of their soldiers in enemy territory when they can just bomb the shit out of everything into smithereens? You do know that there are lot of high ranking ex-officers and military experts who have commentated on the absurdly low civilian-to-combatant death ratio, right? You are aware that such ratio is unprecedented in the history of urban combat, right?

@HereticBD was right. You're letting your emotions dictate your logical reasoning.

Who appointed you as an expert of urban warfare? If the IDF didn't care about minimizing the casualty of Gazan civilians, then why did they choose to put themselves in harm's way and needlessly sacrifice the lives of their soldiers in enemy territory when they can just bomb the shit out of everything into smithereens? You do know that there are lot of high ranking ex-officers and military experts who have commentated on the absurdly low civilian-to-combatant death ratio, right? You are aware that such ratio is unprecedented in the history of urban combat, right?

@HereticBD was right. You're letting your emotions dictate your logical reasoning.

Oh.

The 'bit' where people say "none of the figures are reliable, except the figures that somehow show the IDF has a really low civilian-to-combatant ratio"?

Very convincing.

Oh.

The 'bit' where people say "none of the figures are reliable, except the figures that somehow show the IDF has a really low civilian-to-combatant ratio"?

Very convincing.

I based the ratio on the numbers provided by both the Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health and the IDF. The combatant-to-civilian death ratio is under 1:2. U mad?

I based the ratio on the numbers provided by both the Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health and the IDF. The combatant-to-civilian death ratio is under 1:2. U mad?

You said the figures by the Gazan Ministry of Health couldn't be trusted and not accurate. Then were claiming the IDF's 13K killed were accurate.

So if one is not accurate, but the IDF is telling the truth, how the hell are you making statements on the civilian to death ratio? Not convincing.

You said the figures by the Gazan Ministry of Health couldn't be trusted and not accurate. Then were claiming the IDF's 13K killed were accurate.

So if one is not accurate, but the IDF is telling the truth, how the hell are you making statements on the civilian to death ratio? Not convincing.

Did I say that? I said it was hypocritical of you to accept the Gazan Ministry of Health's stats but not the IDF's. Go back and re-read what I wrote to you if you have doubts.

Back