International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Aren't you that dipshit who jerks off to the idea of establishing a worldwide Islamic caliphate?

It ain't gonna happen. Inshallah.
Of course, i must be a KHAMAS supporter or a caliphate supporter,....typical response of pro Israel retard. Everybody who doesn't go along with u is KHAMAS!!!!

Again: it's a US Election year. There is no way Biden risks losing the Jewish-American vote. He'll pay lip-service, but in the end, he won't put enough pressure on Israel to effect any meaningful change.
Public opinion as a whole seems to be pretty strongly against Israeli actions to me, I think Biden is actually taking much more of a risk backing them so strongly.

americans-have-shifted-to-disapproval-of-israeli-military-action-in-gaza.png

I'm guessing thats even more true of potential Dem voters than the public as a whole.

"they care about civilians ! no indiscriminate bombing ! moral conundrum !"

A lot of liberals would rather have Donald Trump win than have Democratic party put pressure on Israel.

Just look at Fetterman, personally i want Biden to win because of Ukraine, and i would rather Biden not be burdened with the political cost of the war in Gaza.
Fetterman isn't a liberal, he's an ideologically malleable political opportunist.

Of course, i must be a KHAMAS supporter or a caliphate supporter,....typical response of pro Israel retard. Everybody who doesn't go along with u is KHAMAS!!!!

You're calling other people retarded? That's beyond irony. <lmao>

Edited because you're not worth getting Dubbed for. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Public opinion as a whole seems to be pretty strongly against Israeli actions to me, I think Biden is actually taking much more of a risk backing them so strongly.

americans-have-shifted-to-disapproval-of-israeli-military-action-in-gaza.png

I'm guessing thats even more true of potential Dem voters than the public as a whole.

We'll see. Personally, I doubt he or his handlers will take the risk of alienating Israel supporters six months before the election. Especially since Trump is so pro-Israeli.

A lot of liberals would rather have Donald Trump win than have Democratic party put pressure on Israel.

Just look at Fetterman, personally i want Biden to win because of Ukraine, and i would rather Biden not be burdened with the political cost of the war in Gaza.

A lot of liberal voters will be tempted to vote Trump on the subject of Israel.

Regardless of views on the necessity for American involvement in supporting Ukraine, his withdrawing of support would be a huge victory for Russia... which is the most significant power supporting the Iran/Hezbollah/Syria axis.

So on one hand Trump might be a more open and belligerent supporter of Israel, but his other policies could be potentially more damaging in the long run in propping up Israel's real enemies.

A five year old man. Little older than my son. I spit on the face all the black hearts here who support more killing of these angels with their word salad vomit. F U. Ban me if you want.

Bitches here talk about being neutral and stuff an whole hospital is leveld to the ground with the patients inside and they DGAF. F U

The whole world might be watching, but America is the only one that matters. And this is an election year. If Biden wants a second term, he can't be seen to not support Israel.

No matter how many aid workers are killed.

This is what I've been saying. This whole thing is chess and not checkers. If Biden doesn't win? Gaza is finished because Trump won't give a flying frag what happens over there.

This is what I've been saying. This whole thing is chess and not checkers. If Biden doesn't win? Gaza is finished because Trump won't give a flying frag what happens over there.

I've said before in this thread: if Trump wins, you'll be lucky if he doesn't put US boots on the ground in Gaza. Not that the IDF need any help, but that won't matter to Trump.

The only good thing is that the whole sorry mess will probably be finished, one way or another, by the time the election is over(and I'm still picking Biden to win).

A lot of liberal voters will be tempted to vote Trump on the subject of Israel.

Regardless of views on the necessity for American involvement in supporting Ukraine, his withdrawing of support would be a huge victory for Russia... which is the most significant power supporting the Iran/Hezbollah/Syria axis.

So on one hand Trump might be a more open and belligerent supporter of Israel, but his other policies could be potentially more damaging in the long run in propping up Israel's real enemies.

Which is why I want Biden to win. Trump has gone on record stating he would end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours. The only possible way he could do that would be to threaten Zelensky with stopping all American aid if he didn't agree to a cease fire and a negotiated peace with Putin. Which would almost certainly massively favour Russia.

Fetterman isn't a liberal, he's an ideologically malleable political opportunist.
You could argue I spose that's exactly what a "liberal" has become in the western political mainstream.

You could argue I spose that's exactly what a "liberal" has become in the western political mainstream.

Or maybe American political discourse simply twisted what liberalism means, thankfully we have had recent discourse differentiate between liberals and progressives.

Back