• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your condolences

I know that there are left leaning people in Israel that are against the extremist government which has the Religious Zionist Party in it - which makes Likud seems like kindergarten - and are against the expansion of illegal settlements.

But those people voice is being killed inside israel, I spoke with an israeli on Reddit who told me he did many days in custody because he protested against the government and those exact things mentioned above and against other israeli internal politics problems like corruption and so on. So if the moderates are not even allowed to express themselves inside of israel itself then what can we expect ? The power is only between the hands of the most lunatic of extremists

and yes Hamas too are extremists but I condemned their actions 3618 times already so I think it's enough

To be precise there is no hate in my messages you're wrong on that, but there is indeed a boiling anger you're right on that. That anger is in all the Arab world right now from Morocco to Iral. I am in many telegram and Whatsapp Arab groups and it is something that is becoming uncontrollable and it will have dramatic consequences on that conflict. it's already beginning

There was irak. two times. and Palestine all that time. and now we're slaughtered by the thousands and all western leaders justify it. plus the common people from the USA like I can see on that forum. that's why I used the human livestock. it's what we are for the west leaders and the one who support them

the hospital attack is the straw that broke the camel's back. our children are murdered by the hundreds and the world watch or at best argues about semantics. the idea that Islamic jihad that has a laughably small influence on Gaza (it's primarily a west bank organization) is the cause of a murderous hospital attack of this magnity is ludicrous and won't be believed by anyone in the Arab world

there will be a before and after and when I say that you can see the protests and the official diplomatic reactions happening in chain in the Arab world
And if it was hamas that bombed the hospital?

Pro hamas supporters only came close on concrete evidence of Israelis directly killing civilians, that happened to be a car bomb on a highway of fleeing civilians, to a misfiring rocket that landing near a hospital. The desperation of them wanting the people they care for to die so they can blame Israel.

@Azulfellawen why are you ignoring my questions? They will help you earn your junior jihadi badge.

please answer:

After successfully 'assaulting' an old couple's home and it is time to kill them, you should:
A. Kill the old man first to punish him for surviving the Holocaust
B. Kill the old woman first for being a kaffir whore

I have a question for you as well:

After renting an apartment to a Muslim family for years, you should:

A) Murder the mother
B) Murder the mother and stab the child 20 times

please answer.

The UN is filled with antisemites.

In 2022 the total population of the Gaza strip was 2.38 million. How many of that are Hamas members?

Regardless, to justify the 'ethnic cleansing' of that many people the death tolls would have to be in the hundreds of thousands.

And the IDF has military capabilities to level the entirety of the Gaza strip three or four times over. If they wanted to 'ethnically cleanse' Gaza of Palestinians they would have done it already.

Instead, the vast majority of Gaza is still standing, save most of the known Hamas bases in hospitals, schools, and mosques. They're actively tempting to avoid civilian casualties, spreading out their attacks to times when the fewest civilians are present.

So, save us the 'ethnic cleansing of Palestinians' bullshit, especially when you're 100% in favor or the 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews.
Yeah, let's label everyone anti-semite anytime Israel gets brought up for judgment. US literally vetoes any and all charges brought against Israel. And to deny that ethnic cleansing isn't taking place is ignorant. You have old IDF admitting atrocities and encouraging new members to do the same. Israel will keep doing this until they have US to back them.

Bad Jews for not letting it kill their people.

@Azulfellawen please answer:

The best way to punish the infidels is to:
A. Post on a karate forum while drinking a latte and cashing unemployment checks
B. Use the word 'we' like any fan of a sports team would with full knowledge that you actually aren't on the team
C. Lose the extra 120 lbs you're carrying so that one size fits all suicide vest lives up to its name

And the source you're taking as factual is the Gaza Health Ministry.

Tell me why its biased to accept Israeli reports, but not Gaza reports?

So the whole hospital being hit was a conspiracy?

And the source you're taking as factual is the Gaza Health Ministry.

Tell me why its biased to accept Israeli reports, but not Gaza reports?

Remember how all of the information we got from the Syrian war was from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights... and was just a dude in a basement in London?

To everyone arguing about who kills more children, the tally from 1987 to 2022 was 157 dead Israeli kids, and 2464 dead Palestinian kids.

These numbers were gathered by B'Tselem - an Israeli human rights organisation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

I dont see people denying that Gaza deaths are higher, children or otherwise. Israel is a first world country and Palestine is not. Its expected that any altercation would have disproportionate casualties.

People point out that Hamas is specifically targeting these groups indiscriminately, without regard for who they are, nor which side they're on.

What a surprise that you can't define the difference.

It's almost like the label "terrorist" is used on a whim..
In the name of the most merciful Allah, just read the Hamas charter if you want a definition for terrorists. “The only solution is Jihad”.
I don’t care to get into shit that’s been rehashed throughout this thread. We’re talking about this event, the religious nutjob mentally ill Hamas terrorist attack that targeted innocent people and started this war.
And the hospital bombing, specifically, which I said would be heinous by either party. Of course, now it’s looking like a Hamas rocket might be the cause. So, maybe we’ll have to chalk another one up to the magic sky daddy worshipping terrorists.

I like how the "it wasn't Israel who did it" folks online can't even align to which narrative to go with.

it was a hamas rocket near the hospital that failed to take off properly, it was a hamas rocket that got hit in the air and fell to the ground on the hospital killing 500 people, it was a hamas rocket that landed on the top of the hospital, and hit a giant weapons cache that happened to be there and a bunch of secondary explosions happened, it was an Islamic Jihad rocket that hit the hospital

These threads are some of the only times I see some people on this forum agreeing with 4chan pol talking points and it makes me giggle a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back