Hallman: Ronda has Mental Health Issues, ranted at TUF Producer

So you're defining what trolling is now? Consider me convinced. What would you call thread after thread shitting on her? With posters saying incredibly negative things about her time and time again? Legitimate? I dont think so.

You guys talk massive amounts of shit. Some of you apparently think your stuff dont stink. Think again. Most of you are easily mislead and put exactly no thought into what you're seeing or how things are done. Some of you are useful idiots others I wonder about.

Actually, it is you that has gone out of you way to "Define Trolling" in Ronda's favor. It's not just a few people shitting on her because we have some vendetta against her, it's just that she's off her fucking meds or something and it's hi.la.ri.ous.

You're trying your best to paint Ronda as some puppet-master genius, who is "trolling" us; you realize this is the same girl that thought:
Ronda and Zigano
-Zigano
+Tate
= Tate and Zigano
Right?

You remember that hilarious absolute lack of logic was the opening segment to the show, right? Sorry, that person is never outsmarting me into feeling a certain way.

My shit smells terrific, thank you!

So you're defining what trolling is now? Consider me convinced. What would you call thread after thread shitting on her? With posters saying incredibly negative things about her time and time again? Legitimate? I dont think so.

You guys talk massive amounts of shit. Some of you apparently think your stuff dont stink. Think again. Most of you are easily mislead and put exactly no thought into what you're seeing or how things are done. Some of you are useful idiots others I wonder about.

Hmmm let's think about this, I know it's difficult for you. But who put a gun to Rousey's head for her to behave this badly? You really think it's a conspiracy for people to talk badly about her because her behavior was normal and so nice? Good god man, have a friggin clue for fucks sake, you can't be so obsessed and blind with your nut hugging that you're going to give her a pass everytime she acts obnoxiously?

I don't think constantly mean-mugging and saying classic lines such as "smiled at my girl's pain" while crying constitutes as trolling.

If she is trolling then she is ON A WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL

About 1 in 4 people in the developed world has mental health issues, no big deal. Jerks laughing about it is kinda jerky. I like Rhonda, she comes off real.

You're trying your best to paint Ronda as some puppet-master genius, who is "trolling" us; you realize this is the same girl that thought:
Ronda and Zigano
-Zigano
+Tate
= Tate and Zigano
Right?

You remember that hilarious absolute lack of logic was the opening segment to the show, right? Sorry, that person is never outsmarting me into feeling a certain way.

My shit smells terrific, thank you!

I hate Ronda just as much as the next guy but to be fair Ronda didn't know that Cat was out of the equation because she didn't know that Cat was hurt. Still a stupid assumption though considering that the show was made for her, the champion.

Hallman comes off as a really smart guy. It sounds like he knew what he was doing the entire time, and now that I rewatched that scene- he never lost his cool for even a minute.

He never threatened Edmond or said juvenile shit... he just told the guy to get in the cage to basically shut the all-talk bully up. Apparently, it worked.

And for the rest of the things, it seems like they really are cutting out a lot of Ronda BS from TV. So this is basically the version where she looks the best possible based on available footage. Hah.

How to lose fans and alienate people by Ronda Rousey, get it now at Barnes & Noble! Foreword by Jon Jones.

I think she isn't that smart, perhaps in a school context. She never graduated high school or went to college. It takes sacrifices to be an olympian. Perhaps some of the sacrifices come at the expense of proper social interaction outside of a testosterone filled venue.
I have met some urban youth that were pretty smart in their environment but prone to lashing out once placed in a class room setting.

I think she isn't that smart, perhaps in a school context. She never graduated high school or went to college. It takes sacrifices to be an olympian. Perhaps some of the sacrifices come at the expense of proper social interaction outside of a testosterone filled venue.
I have met some urban youth that were pretty smart in their environment but prone to lashing out once placed in a class room setting.

Socially awkward, no doubt. Even though I think she would be regarded as 'attractive' by most people, chances are she still looks in the mirror and sees the pudgy plain judo girl from her school days staring back at her. I think a lot of us have difficulty shaking off that sort of negative self-image from the past.

Miesha, on the flipside, I'm still not sure about. It could be entirely possible for her to be the quintessential 'popular schoolgirl' of sorts, knowing when to act the right way at the right time for maximum positive exposure. The stories of what she and Bryan did to Zingano backstage, followed by her walking out to the cage and calling out 'I love you all!' for the fight, followed by her being SUPER-sour grapes in the post-fight press conference..

..yeah, the show is making her look really good, but I still don't know.

Manipulative Miesha or evil editing aside, Ronda is still coming across in a pretty poor light. That bar room crap was totally unecessary, and stank of the sort of girl who tries to start shit and THEN runs off to get the buff boyfriend to sort that shit out.

Ramble, ramble..

You mean one fighter in Ronda's team?
Lol compelling

Anyway, Hallman himself said he was fucking with Edmund because of how Eddy boy was treating Caraway

If there's something wrong with anyone, it's the guy wearing panties to an mma fight

Hmmm let's think about this, I know it's difficult for you. But who put a gun to Rousey's head for her to behave this badly? You really think it's a conspiracy for people to talk badly about her because her behavior was normal and so nice? Good god man, have a friggin clue for fucks sake, you can't be so obsessed and blind with your nut hugging that you're going to give her a pass everytime she acts obnoxiously?

And here we have one of the guys I was talking about. A young kid with no respect who thinks its his duty to shit all over professional fighters who do something he only dreams of having the balls to do. You seem to pop up in nearly every thread gossiping like a woman about Rousey.

Ronda and Zigano
-Zigano
+Tate
= Tate and Zigano
Right?

lol??? What?

Why dont you try again. Try harder this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back