Hallman: Ronda has Mental Health Issues, ranted at TUF Producer

Thanks for posting. I'm listening to it now. Hallman is my new hero.

The host of that show deserves a Pulitzer prize for that interview.

But anyway, I agree on all counts with Dennis Hallman. Ronda & Edmond need to be stopped, and Hallman is the only person the civilized world can count on.

Ronda? Mental Issues?

tumblr_me393fyu571qhonz7o1_400.gif

Edmond will need this on his head after Hallman gets done with him:

th

Rhonda has been looking really bad on the show. I wonder how much of it is editing and how much of it is just her being a jerk. She kind of came across as Nick Diaz-ish before TUF.

Hallman would know when a woman was crazy too. :wink:

Inb4 Apostle/Edmund

Dennis is just confirming what we know

If what Hallman says is true, Rousey is losing it

oh look who it is, "hardkore." What a surprise. :rolleyes: Whats a bloke like you doing in a thread like this? lol.

The Rousey trolling just keeps going and going.

Hallman weights 195 now, damn son. He definitely did look bulky on the show

Good stuff.

"Jamie, from the UFC, was, you know, very respectful and she said, 'Oh my gosh Ronda I'm so sorry it will be taken care of very soon'. And before she could finish her sentence, Ronda interrupted her and said, 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you. You don't open your mouth. When I speak to you, you sit there and listen. You shut your mouth.' She said that to the producer. That's how she, she bitches the producer like that. Because, for what reason, nobody really knows. It's because she truly has mental health issues."

"I have some really close friends that I train with - Cody McKenzie's one of them - and he spent a lot of time and he had nothing but good things to say about Ronda before she became famous. Like they used to sit down and, you know, toke a little bit together and, uh, and hang out you know and, and uh, they just, he said that she was a really down to earth, cool girl."

Last edited:
I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting lol

Ronda = Alpha

oh look who it is, "hardkore." What a surprise. :rolleyes: Whats a bloke like you doing in a thread like this? lol.

The Rousey trolling just keeps going and going.

If it were Ronda "Trolling", it would be us crying and her laughing, and instead, she has millions of people laughing at her and thinking she's batshit crazy, while she cries and has her mom write essays about how we don't understand her.

I bet her coaches got paid with the quickness after that meeting lol

Ronda = Alpha

Such an AFFA that she needs her stand-in daddy to come defend her when someone says she hits pads incorrectly lol

If it were Ronda "Trolling", it would be us crying and her laughing, and instead, she has millions of people laughing at her and thinking she's batshit crazy, while she cries and has her mom write essays about how we don't understand her.

So you're defining what trolling is now? Consider me convinced. What would you call thread after thread shitting on her? With posters saying incredibly negative things about her time and time again? Legitimate? I dont think so.

You guys talk massive amounts of shit. Some of you apparently think your stuff dont stink. Think again. Most of you are easily mislead and put exactly no thought into what you're seeing or how things are done. Some of you are useful idiots others I wonder about.

Back