Hallman: Ronda has Mental Health Issues, ranted at TUF Producer

I'm surprised Hallman was able to keep from laughing when Rousey got in his face.
Rousey's attitude issues are definitely overshadowing her coaching which is too bad, I'm interested in the coaching aspect not adults pouting because someone was staring and because of comments said 18-24 months ago.

I wouldn't exactly call Hallman a reliable source. Quite a few blogs talked about how Hallman started it, and he's trying to get back into the UFC, so it would be in his interest to show up on TUF and start shit.

Blogs from Ronda's team said he was "mean mugging" Edmund first & blogs from Tate's said Edmund was doing it first.
Also starting a fight on TUF when you are not even involved hardly gets you in Dana's good graces IMO

Blogs from Ronda's team said he was "mean mugging" Edmund first & blogs from Tate's said Edmund was doing it first.
Also starting a fight on TUF when you are not even involved hardly gets you in Dana's good graces IMO

Yes, there's a lot of he said she said as to who was "mean mugging" who first. That being said, this whole situation got people remembering that he actually exists and are now talking about him. What happened on the show was very much in Hallman's interest which people should consider before coming to the conclusion that he's an innocent victim.

You guys know that Producers of the show are pretty much peons right? This didn't say executive producer or anything. Producer credits are given to pretty low positions. They are essentially gophers in a lot situations. So I'm giggling at the "can you believe she can talk to a producer that way?" OF course I can. Ronda is alpha female extreme, and IS a legit big deal and PPV draw. So yes I believe it. Doesn't make it the best way to treat people, but Producers aren't big deals, and Ronda is.

Seems like a lot of people don't like how competitive that girl is. Most of what I see is her being legitimately concerned about her team, wanting to win, and the fact that she doesn't have to feel intimidated by anyone.

She's always busting her ass and sweating in training. Unlike most of those people on teh show, she's competed at the highest levels of a sport (being an Olympic athlete is way more of an accomplishment than MMA). A lot of hardcore olympians/athletes are wired strange.

Everyone should be picking on Caraway. That guy earned it himself. As far as I'm concerned that guy is the guy coming off horrible on the show.

Ronda doesn't come off half as bad on this show as Matt Hughes, Kos, Bisping. Let's be real here.

i've been saying for some time that ronda's problems in many ways stem from her being in the spot light all the sudden. that's a hard thing for most people to go through, and she just is handling it far worse than others. you need to stay very humble when things are going well, because they never stay that way, life is about hills and valleys.

Hanging around with the Diaz brothers does not help in that endeavor.

Good stuff.

"Jamie, from the UFC, was, you know, very respectful and she said, 'Oh my gosh Ronda I'm so sorry it will be taken care of very soon'. And before she could finish her sentence, Ronda interrupted her and said, 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you. You don't open your mouth. When I speak to you, you sit there and listen. You shut your mouth.' She said that to the producer. That's how she, she bitches the producer like that. Because, for what reason, nobody really knows. It's because she truly has mental health issues."

"I have some really close friends that I train with - Cody McKenzie's one of them - and he spent a lot of time and he had nothing but good things to say about Ronda before she became famous. Like they used to sit down and, you know, toke a little bit together and, uh, and hang out you know and, and uh, they just, he said that she was a really down to earth, cool girl."

So Cody smashed Ronda? GJ

Everyone should be picking on Caraway. That guy earned it himself. As far as I'm concerned that guy is the guy coming off horrible on the show

I don't like Caraway a whole lot, but what has he done on this show to come off horribly? The few scenes where he was shown, he has come across as a fairly reasonable guy.

You guys know that Producers of the show are pretty much peons right? This didn't say executive producer or anything. Producer credits are given to pretty low positions. They are essentially gophers in a lot situations. So I'm giggling at the "can you believe she can talk to a producer that way?" OF course I can. Ronda is alpha female extreme, and IS a legit big deal and PPV draw. So yes I believe it. Doesn't make it the best way to treat people, but Producers aren't big deals, and Ronda is.

Seems like a lot of people don't like how competitive that girl is. Most of what I see is her being legitimately concerned about her team, wanting to win, and the fact that she doesn't have to feel intimidated by anyone.

She's always busting her ass and sweating in training. Unlike most of those people on teh show, she's competed at the highest levels of a sport (being an Olympic athlete is way more of an accomplishment than MMA). A lot of hardcore olympians/athletes are wired strange.

Everyone should be picking on Caraway. That guy earned it himself. As far as I'm concerned that guy is the guy coming off horrible on the show.

Ronda doesn't come off half as bad on this show as Matt Hughes, Kos, Bisping. Let's be real here.

In what way should how "big of a deal" you are determine how you can talk to people? If anything, treating someone like shit with the excuse that you can just because you feel superior is way worse, not better as you seem to argue.

Caraway hasn't done anything wrong on the show that they've put on TV. What are you talking about?

You don't get to determine how she is coming off to everyone else. Your opinion may remain high, but that is obviously not true of a majority of people making their thoughts known.

The fighters's blogs that were there when it happened and saw the whole thing (not the edited version) said that Hallman instigated everything and all Edmund said was "What are you staring at me for?"

I've heard this explanation of events, but my thought is I haven't seen an episode yet in which Edmund was mean mugging someone, or trash talking someone, or generally attempting to be an obnoxious and/or intimidating presence to the other team, and all the sudden when someone responds to it he and other's cry "Well Hallman instigated it." Edmond has been instigating it from day 1.

Back