Media Hall Accuses Israel of picking easy fights

Adesanya became champion within two years of his UFC debut and has beaten four guys that Hall lost to.

Surprised that Hall is going down this route. He doesn't seem like the type for delusional and dishonest trash talk.

It has to be humiliating to see someone which is better than you in every way

First thing Adesanya did when he won the belt was call out Romero, who everyone thought was the most dangerous guy at 185...

Also, Adesanya was asking for Hall even before he was a household name...

This was just after his fight with Tavares. 2:40 mark...

Lol??
You can't say a lot of things about Izzy, but being a duck isn't one of them.
He is calling out the number 1 contender, always...

Uriah Hall is crazy if he thinks he's better than anyone Izzy fought recently lol

Not a fan of Israel personally but it was clear that Jared should be the next in line if he won that fight. Especially as champ Israel has fought who he should have IMO. The Romero fight was weird but Costa was injured and he just dusted Whittaker

There's some truth to that. He's been avoiding Weidman for a while.

Israel ducking Hall, Elias and Dan Kelly confirmed!

There's some truth to that. He's been avoiding Weidman for a while.

Chris needs more than 1 win to fight Israel. Hasn't been able to do it for some time now.

Gastelum, Whittaker, Romero, and then Costa.

That ain't ducking.

tenor.gif

I understand that Hall wants to talk trash and put himself in the conversation. But you've got to have something to work with. He needs to talk about Adesanya's breasts or something.

Uriah just stfu the man just destroyed Costa who in his turn fucked you up so just stfu!

The hate is strong in Uriah Hall. Will this make us see Uriah Hall reach his full potential. Nope!

Izzy isn't ducking anyone. Silly statement by Hall.

fighting costa is ducking someone? hahaha before his loss, the guy was a wrecking machine. I wanna know who izzy is ducking? I'm not a fan of his, but comeon, the guy hasn't ducked anyone...just the opposite...seems he's seeking out the toughest fights there are.

I mean no MW title fight was confirmed anyway, Izzy could have chosen to fight for LHW Belt or a HW for all we know.. Fighting any of Jan, Jon Jones, Stipe or Francis are still all possible, not likely but possible.

The question I ask for Hall, who has Israel ducked?

He's fought the #1, 2, 5, 7 & 8 ranked fighters in the past two years. You can't get more stacked than that in a short period of time. And he beat them all. I think Israel should be above Jones in the P4P rankings.
Izzy is one or 2 consecutive wins away from p4p #1 even with Khabib included

Back