Media Hall Accuses Israel of picking easy fights

Who is left in the top 5-ish category that Izzy has not fought? Cannonier, Brunson and Till. That is some serious ducking.

Adesanya isn’t ducking.

To be fair MW is an incredibly WEAK division so there’s not really a lot of names to “run” from.

It’s a bunch of strikers with mediocre counter wrestling, no credible grapplers in their prime.

<seedat>

If that's the case, MW isnt a very deep division.
Well in the top 10 there can only be 10 fighters. Israel has already beaten 5 pf the current top 10. And 6 out of his 9 UFC wins have been against top 10 opponents.

It is not about the division not being deep. Its that Israel has been very active in a short amount of time.

Last edited:
So fighting Whitaker, Romero and Costa in a row is looking for easy fights

Gastelum, Whitaker, Romero, Costa in his last four fights!?! Those are "easy fights"?!?

Hall just wants some clicks and attention, is normal.

Before Costa i thought that MAYBE Izzy had a possibly duck or 2 in him but he took it and owned it.

Izzy is the man!

Hall is 36 years old and he's a decade younger than his opponent in this fight. Lmao. War Anderson

was comming souless after the beating romero give him and the same could be said about costa
You can do that with most people's good wins.

Does Khabib have good wins if we follow this logic?

Hall has a good chance against Izzy. Both are stand up fighters.

Hall doesn't have to worry about take down

lol the best thing about Adesanya is that he wants to fight the true #1 contender every time, and even go out of his way to fight other top guys like Romero.

I remember having huge hopes for Hall after that Kick Ko on TUF.

Sadly the best thing he did is upset mousasi by a fluke KO, guy is almost out of the UFC he is trying to get as much money as possible with the remaining time he has a fighter.
Can't blame him for that.

Hall needs to be more worried about his lack of killer instinct ruining his career than Izzy who's beating the shit out of every top contender they put in front of him.

I really dont like Izzy at all, but how is he fighting easy fights. Guy fought 4 straight up killers in Kelvin, Rob, Romero and Costa b2b. Only easy fight i can think off is grandpa Silva, the same guy Hall is now fighting, but even older...

Weird cope...but if he can get some solid wins i wouldnt mind seeing Hall vs Izzy

Back