Media Hall Accuses Israel of picking easy fights

Does Hall think he's a harder fight than Gastulum, Whittaker, Yoel, and Costa? In a row?
style wise he most definitely is, heart-wise he's about as tough as a wet paper bag in the pocket and its been his downfall against brunson, and costa

Israel beat the dude that made hall crumble

I dont mind Hall going with some goofy ass trashtalk to get the convo going, but why does he have to say something so next level retarded?

Who are these mysterious top fighters Izzy is ducking? Who am I missing? Hermansson? Jacare? Till? Hall???

Well in the top 10 there can only be 10 fighters. Israel has already beaten 5 pf the current top 10. And 6 out of his 9 UFC wins have been against top 10 opponents.

It is not about the division not being deep. Its that Israel has been very active in a short amount of time.
Good points, I guess u are right

Adesanya literally fought that mutant Romero as a " stay busy fight " when didnt have to.

Adesanya taking that fight alone speaks volumes about the mans mentality. Adesanya is by far the model Champion. Fights often and seeks out the toughest opponent

Back