• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

I was diagnosed with COVID on Saturday. My mother, father, sister and brother-in-law have it as well. We’re all between 30-60 years old, with varying pre-existing conditions. All of us have been experiencing mild symptoms for the past 7-10 days.
When my sister and her husband got tested the Mayo Clinic they went to was fairly empty. The next day, there were quite a few more people in the emergency room (the nurse I spoke to was having a pretty rough day). They stopped administering tests the day after that, and my parents had to go somewhere else to get tested.

We’re all doing fairly well, but some of the people I saw in the hospital weren’t. Most of them were over 60, and one person was young but severely overweight. It’s fine to think that relatively healthy people are going to beat this thing, but denying the evidence that cases are spiking in Florida is a huge mistake. It’s happening, so be safe out there.

Hope everyone gets well soon

I’m in the same boat right now. Caught it after a weekend of binge drinking at bars.

The worst part for me is the fatigue and headache. I’m not really feeling any other symptoms other than occasional bouts of chills and heat. This is day 3 with symptoms

My brother is recovering from it . . . he finally went back to work one day this week. He was mostly dealing with fever/chills.

Not sure either but I can't see it from this device.

Vaccine rollout happens under President Trump. President Trump and the First Lady get the jab. President Trump says to get the jab, states that it is safe. Fox News airs and publishes this statement.

Does that not refute what you're trying to say? Care to address this?
I have no idea how to address this, I assume you dont watch TV, or followed Trump on Twitter ( when he still had an account ) etc etc.
Do you just watch Fox on Youtube?

I have no idea how to address this, I assume you dont watch TV, or followed Trump on Twitter ( when he still had an account ) etc etc.
Do you just watch Fox on Youtube?

You don't know how to address a news segment that refutes your stated belief? I'm not surprised. Want me to post a more liberal source showing Trump telling citizens to get vaccinated?

Here you go: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/17/trump-assures-supporters-that-covid-vaccination-is-safe.html

Trump's own words - "Everybody, go get your shot."

Oh FFS dont even try the whataboutism.

The radical right ( and I mean the whole party being radical ) has been whining about taking vaccines, covid not being real etc etc.
Why do you think every red state is lowest in vaccination rate and highest in covid infections. Can you explain that without wahtaboutism?

I don't need to explain that because that has nothing to do with my post. You said Trump made it political and I simply reminded you that both sides were making it political when it was convenient for them. I'm not here to figure out nor do I care why red states are the lowest in vaccination rates.

Because it hit NY first and we didn't have the same treatment protocols or understanding of the virus at the time?

First cases were in CA & WA.

Also, plenty of NYers fled to FL spreading it there.

Bottom line, DeSantis kicked Cuomos ass in the COVID department

we should probably build a wall on the Florida border, if anything. If course, it only borders Georgia and Alabama, so I'm not really sure what we're actually preserving here

we should probably build a wall on the Florida border, if anything. If course, it only borders Georgia and Alabama, so I'm not really sure what we're actually preserving here
Yeah. Not only that, The right don’t want to talk about how illegal crossings increased each year during bushes 8 years and decreased during Obama’s terms.

I mean, even long before COVID a Florida wall would have a 95% approval rating

remaining 5% think a wall is too generous and they should be bugs bunnied

Just for those of you who think covid is only a problem to people on their deathbed anyways or that the vaccine is useless because it only cuts the spread down 3 fold and protect the user from getting actually sick 95% of the time

I even went out of my way to find a local fox write up on it

The industry group said 10,389 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 -- the second day in a row that the number was over 10,000 and the highest daily total since the start of the pandemic.

During an interview with MSNBC, Mary Mayhew, the president and CEO of the association, called the increase "dramatic" and said the disease is "attacking a younger population and putting them in the hospital."

Mayhew said 50% of the people hospitalized are between ages 25 and 55. She also said 96% of people hospitalized were unvaccinated.

Anti-vaxxers have taken pride in not heeding science or looking at data, so why would they start now?

To them this is all fear mongering created by the illuminati in the basement of a Comet Ping Ping pizza restaurant.

President Biden just bitchslapped DeSantis like a sorry dog

Lol at the differing headlines by poster

I gurantee we see these same posts in the meme thread about Biden forgetting who he was talking about and aids trained to laugh his dementia moments off

Nah, people are moving to FL in droves

If he personally murdered thousands of seniors would you pleasure him with your toothless mouth?
Apples to Apples NY performed the best against Covid and Cuomo would be re-elected if he wasnt accused to sexual harassment

Back