• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

DeSantis has been poking a huge hole through their federal draconian mandates with his giant monster cock and they are pissed off he's not wearing a condom

<Varys01>

You’ve got some preoccupations on that mind of yours, son.
It’s best you just come out and stop living that lie you call your life.

I got a single pfizer jab. Didn't get 2nd jab as got sick as fuck after 1st.

I got Delta and basically had a day cold.

Precisely. It's an apocalypse! No more ICU beds! We're all doomed! Hospitals are overrun! The ER is spilling out into the parking lot! Bodies in the streets!

Yet we don't see any new construction of COVID hospitals do we? Thought we were in the midst of the most deadly pandemic the world has ever seen that requires forced vaccines, forced masks, forced closure of businesses/schools/churches, etc. But no emergency government funding to build hospitals? Oh wait, that's right, this is a political agenda based on gov/tech/big pharm control that's designed to keep you in your house forever and kill the Republican party. That's why no COVID hospitals have been built.

Fucking LOL at the people that believe the Democratic propaganda that hospitals are full and the virus is out of control. If it really were that bad then you wouldn't need MSM to constantly blast propaganda on every channel and every website 24/7 and you'd see the construction of new hospitals and COVID ICU annexes like you haven't seen since the production during WWI and WWII. Bah. Bah. Sheep.
Lol they built mobile hospitals in our city that saw literally 0 patients.

<Varys01>

You’ve got some preoccupations on that mind of yours, son.
It’s best you just come out and stop living that lie you call your life.

<Fedor23> so glad the peanut gallery is finally here.

What can I say? I actually live in Florida, been here my entire life and the majority of the shit I'm reading here is simply a farce.

But don't take it from me with my brain and functioning 20/20 vision to tell you what is happening here, go seek out some of these degenerate clowns who are obviously not from Florida and are liberally posting a barrage of links to mainstream and social media propaganda to tell you about how fucked up my state is while attacking my governor for putting our liberties and our freedoms first when others are relentlessly politicizing fear about the virus and the vaccines.

What can I say? I actually live in Florida, been here my entire life and the majority of the shit I'm reading here is simply a farce.

But don't take it from me with my brain and functioning 20/20 vision to tell you what is happening here, go seek out some of these degenerate clowns who are obviously not from Florida and are liberally posting a barrage of links to mainstream and social media propaganda to tell you about how fucked up my state is while attacking my governor for putting our liberties and our freedoms first when others are relentlessly politicizing fear about the virus and the vaccines.
Live your life brother. Fucking scared basement dwellers should lock themselves inside for good. Desantis has my vote

Do you work in a hospital? Specifically, a wing of a hospital that would treat covid patients in one of the areas with a major outbreak? Or are you just one of those morons who thinks that if they don't see dead bodies getting piled up in the street nothing is happening?

Do you work in a hospital? Specifically, a wing of a hospital that would treat covid patients in one of the areas with a major outbreak? Or are you just one of those morons who thinks that if they don't see dead bodies getting piled up in the street nothing is happening?

Yes I do, * but don't take it from me, keep following the imbeciles who are posting propaganda links to try and own people who are sharing empirical evidence with the rest of the morons

Yes I do, * but don't take it from me, keep following the imbeciles who are posting propaganda links to try and own people who are sharing empirical evidence with the rest of the morons

So the claims of 12,000 covid hospitalizations are completely made up? Is that what you're claiming?

And what do you do in a hospital?

Governor Who about to lose his Presidential Bid and his Governor seat

I voted for this guy but he has gone full Donald.
Never go full Donald if you want to win an election. Donny lost 2 popular votes.
Donny was the first President in like 100
Years to lose the Presidency, House and Senate.
Never go full Donald.

I am from Central Florida and just had a friend die of COVID. Step Dads surgery got moved because of COVID. My Facebook is full of people with COVID and got a couple posts asking me to pray for people with COVID. My son and wife just got over it. Desantis is such a pussy he would not even invite Advent Health to his COVID hospital round table because they have been the most critical. I guess free speech is not one of the liberties he puts first. Just like Donny playing politics with COViD will cost him politically.

So the claims of 12,000 covid hospitalizations are completely made up? Is that what you're claiming?

Are you from Florida? Have you been down here in South Florida smashing and trashing our part of the world for any of your spring breaks or holidays over the past year or are you in an uproar simply based on what you see and read off a screen?
And what do you do in a hospital?
Pretty cute your little inquisition mein fuhrer. Its really none of your business what I do, but I will leave you with this much for your troubles.

I not only deal with one hospital in South Florida but several and I have personally visited the ERs of Jackson Memorial located in the heart of Miami Dade County and the Cleveland Clinic located in Weston over the past 3 weeks and I am here to tell you it's a far cry from the chaos that the media will have you believe is happening down here.

I am from Central Florida and just had a friend die of COVID. Step Dads surgery got moved because of COVID. My Facebook is full of people with COVID and got a couple posts asking me to pray for people with COVID. My son and wife just got over it. Desantis is such a pussy he would not even invite Advent Health to his COVID hospital round table because they have been the most critical. I guess free speech is not one of the liberties he puts first. Just like Donny playing politics with COViD will cost him politically.

Thanks for sharing...without trying to inundate me with propaganda links I might add. My best goes out to you and those who are having hard times.

We may not be on the same side politically (no fan of Donnie I can assure you) but I support anyone who is willing to have honest, nuanced dialogue. I may defend Ron DeSantis quite a bit here but like with all politicians, I agree with none of them 100 percent so I can appreciate your point of view.

Are you from Florida? Have you been down here in South Florida smashing and trashing our part of the world for any of your spring breaks or holidays over the past year or are you in an uproar simply based on what you see and read off a screen?

Pretty cute your little inquisition mein fuhrer. Its really none of your business what I do, but I will leave you with this much for your troubles.

I not only deal with one hospital in South Florida but several and I have personally visited the ERs of Jackson Memorial located in the heart of Miami Dade County and the Cleveland Clinic located in Weston over the past 3 weeks and I am here to tell you it's a far cry from the chaos that the media will have you believe is happening down here.

Thanks for sharing...without trying to inundate me with propaganda links I might add. My best goes out to you and those who are having hard times.

We may not be on the same side politically (no fan of Donnie I can assure you) but I support anyone who is willing to have honest, nuanced dialogue. I may defend Ron DeSantis quite a bit here but like with all politicians, I agree with none of them 100 percent so I can appreciate your point of view.
Covid doesnt work that way.
1.5 years after the pandemic you struggle to understand how it works.

waves are localized.

Don't post that you have insider knowledge if you're not willing to disclose where that insider knowledge is coming from. This whole idea, 'you only know about this because of the news' is so insanely idiotic I don't even know where to start. I wouldn't know about anything that doesn't directly affect me without the news. Yes or no, are you disputing the number of covid hospitalizations across the state? If so, what are you basing that on? Is there some data you are collecting? Or are you, like most morons on this site, thinking your limited subset of information that you have seen is representative of the whole?

CNN at it again I see.

If you have a problem with what news they report on, you should contact them and let us know how it works out. We'll all take an interest in your crusade.

I'd contact CNN if I were you. I'm just posting a vid.

I'm just adding my own conjecture. He looks about as sick as I was in the ICU. I was 33 at the time, I'm type 1 diabetic and was drinking copious alcohol every day, so I was young and healthy looking but not healthy at all. He's obviously overweight but I'm not sure how overweight or what his overall health is. Just found it odd how easy it was for him to speak given the way he was presented in the video and equipment he was on. I was on less equipment and had to gasp for air every 6-7 words. Like I said, just my own conjecture.

Back