Halal food rocks man!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Its really tasty and like totally awesome in flavor. Like seriously, I love halal. I try to avoid eating meat but Halal options are like super awesome.

Also they don't pussy out on toppings, they go hard with the ingredients. Loaded with generous portions:

halal.jpg

Its a tiny pizza but if you look at it, the toppings are very generous in what happens to be a very small and thin crust:
Makhsoos_%28Special%29_Pizza.jpg

d7efd13261e56460e4f54d5cc3a3ca5b.jpg

The pizza pepperoni is halal. The rise came when taxi drivers wanted something healthy that is in line with their deen. Just like that, we saw halal rise because kosher has the same process. So places started incorporating it more and more and the result was a rise in halal.

One problem with Halal is...arrogance!

I don't like how sometimes the halal salesmen pose and act like an MMA badass:

halal3n-2-web.jpg

halalarrhea.

Isn’t it just a Muslim way of preparing the mea? A blessing or some voodoo nonsense?

It's not how you kill the animal.. But Arabs have been dealing with spices longer than Europeans and generally have better food.

lol at the part about the food stand employee acting tough

It's not how you kill the animal.. But Arabs have been dealing with spices longer than Europeans and generally have better food.

Persian food>>>A Rab food, and honestly, it isn’t even close.

That looks really good. I spent a little over a year in Kuwait when I was in the Army and while most of my meals were from the chow hall on base I had some of the local food and thought it was good.

Isn’t it just a Muslim way of preparing the mea? A blessing or some voodoo nonsense?

Yup. There is still McDonald's and other western chain restaurants in Muslim nations that follow Sharia law.

Yup. There is still McDonald's and other western chain restaurants in Muslim nations that follow Sharia law.

That’s right. I remember seeing a special about Kuwait and how the citizens of the country have become obese because of the fast food chains have popped up in their country.

Its really tasty and like totally awesome in flavor. Like seriously, I love halal. I try to avoid eating meat but Halal options are like super awesome.

Also they don't pussy out on toppings, they go hard with the ingredients. Loaded with generous portions:

View attachment 709019

Its a tiny pizza but if you look at it, the toppings are very generous in what happens to be a very small and thin crust:
Makhsoos_%28Special%29_Pizza.jpg

View attachment 709023

The pizza pepperoni is halal. The rise came when taxi drivers wanted something healthy that is in line with their deen. Just like that, we saw halal rise because kosher has the same process. So places started incorporating it more and more and the result was a rise in halal.

One problem with Halal is...arrogance!

I don't like how sometimes the halal salesmen pose and act like an MMA badass:

View attachment 709025

I think you're confused as to the definition of halal.

I don't get it. Halal meat is just meat where the animal has it's throat cut vs getting shot in the head with a bolt gun.
It doesn't taste any different

How did your halal bacon taste? Oh yeah there isn't any so halal meat sucks.

It is how you kill the animal as that's the very definition of Halal.

Rocks you say?..

images

Dem rocks are halal.

<{Heymansnicker}>

That’s right. I remember seeing a special about Kuwait and how the citizens of the country have become obese because of the fast food chains have popped up in their country.

This one?

Back