Halal food rocks man!

Where I live there are several carts/restaurants with the name Halal in them and they all focus on gyros and rice plates. I believe that is what TS is referring to since he obviously isn't talking about an animal killing process. They look like this and they are the shit:

halal-guys-platter.jpg

Yeah, middle Eastern cuisine rocks!

Restricting onesself because of religion seems pointless. If there's health reasons sure or flavor reasons, awesome... I love falafel, is that halal?

Restricting onesself because of religion seems pointless. If there's health reasons sure or flavor reasons, awesome... I love falafel, is that halal?

Only if it had it's throat cut.

Persian food>>>A Rab food, and honestly, it isn’t even close.
If you have ever been to a good Afghan restaurant, I think they have the best food. Sambosay, kabobs, naan, white sauce. It's the best middle eastern food.

If you have ever been to a good Afghan restaurant, I think they have the best food. Sambosay, kabobs, naan, white sauce. It's the best middle eastern food.

Yup, I’ve had afghan food and yes, it is very good. I still think Persian food and their wonderful stews, fluffy rice, kabobs, and salads are top notch.

Armenian cuisine is great as well. I love me some pork and their pork bbq is great.

I don't necessarily advocate or condemn the Halal process - I get why people get up in arms about it but then lost of those same people eat KFC where the poultry is mass-produced and rapid speeds and lives a pretty shitty, short life.

That said, Middle Eastern food is delicious - Shawarma is one of my favourite things to eat as well as Persian Lamb. Some real tasty stuff!

I love Halal foods the way I love the Mexican.

The Shawarma is awesome.

Back