Halal food rocks man!

I don't think there is an standard for what is "Arab" food. Saudi food and Lebanese food are totally different for example.

I just had some chicken over rice.

I'll have my halalarrhea report later.

The Arab style chicken is pretty good on grill

Yes, it used to be but these days it's just mostly a scam to make money by charging extra for food or food services

The halal cart I go to sometimes is 10 dollars and a bigger portion than anything else you could buy for that price in the area. Gyro over rice ftw.

I don't like how sometimes the halal salesmen pose and act like an MMA badass:

View attachment 709025

I fucking used to love going to the original Halal Guys on 6th Ave and I think 53rd with that naked statue next to them. Always the most insane line to that food truck. They were straight up killing it. Tons of halal truck imposters, but they are the OGs of the business. Of course I always recommend you get chicken because otherwise you might be eating rat or some other mystery meat. I miss living in New York sometimes.

You can mix meat with dairy in halal?
Never knew that. I shall investigate further.

I don't get it. Halal meat is just meat where the animal has it's throat cut vs getting shot in the head with a bolt gun.
It doesn't taste any different

How did your halal bacon taste? Oh yeah there isn't any so halal meat sucks.
images

Saw once a video of a halal butchery, it was the most disgusting thing I ever saw.
Animals shouldn't have to suffer like that, when they get killed.

Last edited:
Halal is stupid (jew here). Middle eastern food tastes great but letting the animal slowly bleed is stupid as shit.

I realized that half the replies itt doesn't really know what Halal food really means but kept on rumbling on like they do.

Halal is stupid (jew here). Middle eastern food tastes great but letting the animal slowly bleed is stupid as shit.

Correctly processed halal meat is a single quick slice across the throat that cuts the carotid and jugular simultaneously. That instant blood pressure loss is going to put most animals unconscious pretty quickly. That's about as humane as you can get without bolting it in the head. It's certainly more humane than shooting it in the heart/lungs like hunters would do. The vast majority in Western nations are stunned before slaughter.

I don't get it. Halal meat is just meat where the animal has it's throat cut vs getting shot in the head with a bolt gun.
It doesn't taste any different

How did your halal bacon taste? Oh yeah there isn't any so halal meat sucks.
I've had beef bacon at some middle eastern joints and it's weeiiirrrdddd.

Halal is a butchering method. It has no effect on taste, it doesn't describe the ingredients, it means nothing.

So GTFO.

Fuck halal, I put bacon on everything just to spite their sand-prophet.

Halal is a butchering method. It has no effect on taste, it doesn't describe the ingredients, it means nothing.

So GTFO.

Where I live there are several carts/restaurants with the name Halal in them and they all focus on gyros and rice plates. I believe that is what TS is referring to since he obviously isn't talking about an animal killing process. They look like this and they are the shit:

halal-guys-platter.jpg

I've had beef bacon at some middle eastern joints and it's weeiiirrrdddd.

Good shout but it's like veggie bacon, not real bacon and I wasn't being entirely serious.

I live in London so I've eaten at loads of Halal restaurants but they're never called Halal Restaurants. All the chicken shops and most of the kebab shops are halal, it's a numbers game. Why exclude Muslim customers? If it's not halal they won't eat there but if it is halal then that puts off very few people who aren't Muslim.

I go to a Lebanese, a Moroccan and a Turkish restaurant quite regularly all their food is halal and obviously it tastes very different as it's the cuisine that matters and not how the meat is killed with regard to the taste.

It can be pretty good. But lol at motherfuckers calling this Bible food "the best".

Italian
Mexican
Japanese
American BBQ
Korean

...all take a big solid healthy shit on that nonsense.

Back