Hahaha WWE, are u kidding me

There is zero fucking overlap between Devitt/Balor and McGregor apart from being Irish.

They have nothing in common in character, promos, style, clothes...

Balor comes out in face paint as a demon, McGregor wears bespoke suits.

Balor is a humble guy that all his colleagues love, McGregor is an asshole.

Balor cuts a promo about how good his opponent is but he's going down, McGregor calls his opponents bums.

Balor has brown hair, McGregor is ginger.

Balor can legit wrestle, McGregor can't.

Balor is a legit black belt submission grappler, McGregor is a panic wrestler.

Per Finn's own admission on Art of Wrestling, he said something to the effect of "I don't know how legitimate it was, but I was black grade, but this is pro wrestling." He then went on to say that looking back on it he doesn't think it was that legitimate and that it was just part of his pro wrestling training. It's not like he went out of his way and spent years training in a respected system. I imagine he'd be able handle himself against someone who's never grappled, but throwing around legit black belt submission grappler might be overstating it.

Sheamus would've never cashed in his MITB so early if Rollins didn't get injured. They were waiting until WM to give Reigns a long term title reign. If Alberto Del Rio or Rusev had the MITB contract at that time they would've also gotten a 1 month title reign at that point in time.

Who's gimmick account is this? I'm too lazy to look it up...but fess up damn it!

Finn is the farthest thing from Conor or an "unknown guy", except to those who don't watch.

WWE fans exploded when he made his debut because he had been one of the most popular wrestlers on the independent scene for a bit

Saying Finn being pushed to be a carbon copy McGregor is like saying Tyron Woodley got his title shot because UFC wants a Mike Tyson.....these heavies threads seem to have hundreds of Bubbas.

I'm not sure that someone who "rarely" watches WWE is the right person to be identifying who is or is not "unknown."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back