Hahaha WWE, are u kidding me

shorush87

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I rarely watch wwe anymore, was watching the score for well, the MLB scores, and this unknown guy Finn Balor, I've never heard of is fighting Seth Rollins, a pretty big name in the game now supposedly...turns out wwe is trying to turn this unknown guy who is also irish into the wwe version of mcgregor

SMH

Like... Um , you know mcgreggor is trying to be wwe right? Not the other way around

How is finn balor like mcgregor in anyway aside from their race? They don't look,act, or sound alike..

Finn Balor has zero to do with Conor McGregor and isn't a good promo in any way. Nice try, TS.

Finn Balor is awful only closet homos would like him. That being said he's pretty good.

Pics or didn´t happen.

EIRE EIRE!!

I rarely watch wwe anymore, was watching the score for well, the MLB scores, and this unknown guy Finn Balor, I've never heard of is fighting Seth Rollins, a pretty big name in the game now supposedly...turns out wwe is trying to turn this unknown guy who is also irish into the wwe version of mcgregor

SMH

Balor been had that gimmick. Nothing to do with Conor.

f308dab7c8912bb0d074bf1e5d7e8106.jpg

They did make Shaemus WWE Champion hours after Conor beat Aldo. They clearly wanted to piggy bank the Irish wave. They took the title from him after some days, once the wave subsided and eventually Shaemus was back to jobbing.

They are both Irish I think

Finn Balor's gimmick is that his alter ego is a demon.

maxresdefault.jpg

TS wanted to talk about WWE on here and get a rise.

Finlay was McGregor before there was a McGregor.

Minus the tattoos.

They did make Shaemus WWE Champion hours after Conor beat Aldo. They clearly wanted to piggy bank the Irish wave. They took the title from him after some days, once the wave subsided and eventually Shaemus was back to jobbing.

The plan was always for him to win the title. He had the damn MITB contract.

Are his fans annoying as fuck too?

Apparently he's an unknown dude drafted in the 1st round (whatever that is) (building super hype) beating arguably the top 5 guy in wwe in Roman reign and is now fighting for a newly crown belt...how the fuck is that not building up and hyping someone to the max shertards

SMH
Finn is in no way is trying to be McGregor.

Back