Hahaha WWE, are u kidding me

Apparently he's an unknown dude drafted in the 1st round (whatever that is) (building super hype) beating arguably the top 5 guy in wwe in Roman reign and is now fighting for a newly crown belt...how the fuck is that not building up and hyping someone to the max shertards
He's been hyped down in nxt for the past few years and has had some really cool matches in Japan.

Wouldn't be surprise if he beats Rollins for some newly universal title and say "were not here to take part, we're here to take over"

Wwe wants some of that red panty night

Wouldn't be surprise if he beats Rollins for some newly universal title and say "were not here to take part, we're here to take over"

Wwe wants some of that red panty night
Becky Lynch has already said this.

It makes me laugh so hard that people actaully follow with that crap and know all about the wrestlers lmfao

Hornswoggle is the McGregor of WWE!

Both from Ireland, about the same age, same height, same weight.

Commit sudoku.
yes, sudoku.

??

SOKOUDJOU-predator.jpg

Finn Balor isn't trying to be like McGregor in any way. And lol @ the bloke that said Sheamus cashing in had anything to do with McGregor also lol. The two things aren't related in any way.

This is like saying wwe wanted their Mike Tyson with the Rock. Or that they wanted their Dana White with Donald Trump.

Vince is Irish

So he signs a lot of Irish dudes

John cena and randy Orton are Irish American

finn balor been around way longer than conor, if anything conor trying to copy him

look at what Conor looked like before UFC
Sheamus_1.jpg

The timing seemed convenient.

Explain wanting to 'piggy back the Irish wave'

You think fans from Ireland are going to travel in huge numbers to watch him fight in WWE PPVs?

I saw that today (it came on fox 8), and thought the exact same thing, he's a lame, lame Conor clone (I.e getting a push now because of Conor).

Apparently he's an unknown dude drafted in the 1st round (whatever that is) (building super hype) beating arguably the top 5 guy in wwe in Roman reign and is now fighting for a newly crown belt...how the fuck is that not building up and hyping someone to the max shertards

Anybody who follows wrestling to the slightest degree knows who Finn Balor is. Unless they're the type of dude who only watches RAW once a month and knows only Cena, Lesnar and Orton. Balor was huge in Japan and then huge in WWE NXT. He is a huge star for even the normal WWE audience.

finn balor been around way longer than conor, if anything conor trying to copy him

look at what Conor looked like before UFC
Sheamus_1.jpg

There is zero fucking overlap between Devitt/Balor and McGregor apart from being Irish.

They have nothing in common in character, promos, style, clothes...

Balor comes out in face paint as a demon, McGregor wears bespoke suits.

Balor is a humble guy that all his colleagues love, McGregor is an asshole.

Balor cuts a promo about how good his opponent is but he's going down, McGregor calls his opponents bums.

Balor has brown hair, McGregor is ginger.

Balor can legit wrestle, McGregor can't.

Balor is a legit black belt submission grappler, McGregor is a panic wrestler.

I saw that today (it came on fox 8), and thought the exact same thing, he's a lame, lame Conor clone (I.e getting a push now because of Conor).

He was signed to NXT developmental as a huge star from Japan before you even knew who Conor was.

Back