Had to stop a dog fight last night.

I've always wanted to break up a dog fight. That's like one heroic act I think I could handle. Dogs are huge drama queens round here though and I can't really tell when they're fighting.

For example my neighbor has two German Shepard's and whenever they play it legit sounds like the set of Anal Goliath 6. And I'm panicking and shit, about to call the police but then I look and they're just happily frolicking, there's literally no rape at all

Dog parks suck. There's too many factors I can't control and if some dog is trying to dominate my dog, she doesn't take too kindly to it. I prefer to let her play with dogs whose owners I know in a more controlled environment.

Nowadays, if some dog is trying to mount my dog or any other form of bad behavior, I don't even wait for the owner to correct his dog. I just do it myself. The way I see it, if I'm letting dogs walk all over mine, then my dog loses faith in me and will start to take matters into her own hands. It's kind of our unwritten agreement. She avoids confrontation, and I handle it for her in return.

Yup. This is how it works with me and my dog too. She turns to me to handle those situations. She trusts that I won't let anyone dominate or bully her.

Dogs are pack animals --- why in the world would you want to introduce them to other dogs outside of their pack? You're begging for trouble taking them to dog parks.

Good job man. Hopefully the chihuahua is alive and recovering and you didn't break up the situation for nothing.

Holy shit. I can't believe the pit bull enthusiasts aren't all over this thread saying they are no more dangerous than any other dogs.

Holy shit. I can't believe the pit bull enthusiasts aren't all over this thread saying they are no more dangerous than any other dogs.

There are two sides of any coin. You're the one who is present and instigating, bucko.

I grew up in South Central L.A., a pretty rough area during a pretty rough time. We used to get robbed all the time, so my parents decided it was a good idea to get an adult pitbull to "protect us". The Pitbull ended up being a terrible guard dog. We also got a little German Shepherd puppy and the first change the Pit had it grabbed it by its neck and didn't let go until it was dead. It also almost killed a neighbors dog. It turns out he was great at killing dogs and cats. The previous owner had never taken the time to socialize it with other dogs.

stick a thumb right into the dog's eye socket and destroy the eye. if it doesn't work do the same to the other eye.
attack the dog's bollocks! seriously.

Good job TS. Dog owner should have been able to do that himself. Hopefully he took notes.

Good job TS. Dog owner should have been able to do that himself. Hopefully he took notes.

Its a couple of fat hicks that don't train their dogs. Hopefully they give the dogs to someone who can handle them.

What's the reward to society of having pitbulls? What will we be missing out on really?

There are plenty of dog breeds out there and if you're dick is THAT small, just get a convertible.

Yeah because assholes won't start buying rotts, dobermans, akitas etc...

What's the reward to society of having pitbulls? What will we be missing out on really?

There are plenty of dog breeds out there and if you're dick is THAT small, just get a convertible.

Dogs aren't about rewards to society for the most part. I don't want the government telling me what kind of dog I can and can't have. That's my major issue with this whole deal. Not to mention that pitbulls are fucking great dogs when raised and trained properly. They're malleable and eager to please.

You sound like an idiot.

Buddy of mine had a golden lab. Sweetest dog ever to people and large dogs, however she hated small dogs. One time the lab was in her yard and some small neighbours dog wanderd in. The lab attacked it and crippled it.

Dogs are dogs man.

Same reward as say t.v and movies, or watching mma.

Dog parks are shady, and a great way to get you're dog sick over here. No owner ever picks up there dogs shit. Finally quit bringing my pug

Ready for round two...

giphy.gif

Back