Had Dana bought sherdog...

It'd be replaced with this..

2014_iss4_DanaWhite-COVER_RGB_cropped.jpg
<{1-8}><{1-8}>

I think it would be more fun, Dana would be on regularly calling people names.

It would actually make sense to have so many UFC shills and loyalists if Dana bought it <45>
You don't need to buy a site to fill it with shills.

EA got caught like 10 years ago being a client of a "Reputation Management" company when the industry was like 300-500 million a year. Today that industry is larger than the gaming industry was back then and growing in magnitude every year.

For comparison the gaming industry in 2019 was roughly 150 billion. It's projected to be 250 billion by 2025.

The resource industry in Canada alone has a value of about 556 billion based on its reputation alone or roughly 1 dollar out of 5 in share price.

Reputation matters and has an enormous dollar value for any industry. The people who think they aren't getting manipulated online or don't have paid accounts fucking with them when they go against the narrative are mistaken.

Probably Dana would be banning a lot of accounts that don't fit the narrative he dictates.
Personally too . He'd bloviate how he doesn't care what journalist or online losers say then spend 12 hours straight, up all night pouring over comments , passing out bans and yellow cards left an right as he types furiously in a futile attempt to win the half a dozen posting wars he's started.
[obligatory]<31>

Last edited:
Sherdog has that info, too.

Just saying
True, but the UFC site breaks it down by main card/prelims/early prelims. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see that on Fight Finder.

We sure wouldn’t be able to bash him as much, and the only threads about fighters pay would say how wonderful it is.

It would be the best thing to ever happen to all of us.

Dana White would censor any news about the anti-trust suits, Helwani's gossip, rumors of Dana White cheating on his wife, etc.

Sherdog would be a promotional forum that would hype up Conor.

Any talk that is positive about Bellator may get banned.

Any height threads about Joe Rogan may get deleted as well.

...too sum it up, the site would have become worthless and would have died a quick death.

I think you put too much stock in how big influence this site has...

this forum is huge and has a ton of mma fans using it around the world. Im sure it has some influence and I think alot of mma media, UFC execs, and some fighters browse here to get takes from the hardcoree mma fans.

The problem with other large communities like r/mma for example is that they are echo chambers because the upvote system is fundamentally flawed for discussion. It becomes a popularity contest where only top comments get seen and controversial or more challenging takes get downvoted. So you end with bland stuff that doesnt rock the boat at top most of the time. Aka normie central lol

I think mma twitter and Sherdog are most influential for there takes. Then probably instagram

Anyone saying Fedor is the GOAT would be banned

Anyone saying Dana lies would be banned

Anyone saying UFC is dying would be banned

Anyone saying fighters don't get paid would be banned.

Anyone saying money fights are ruining the sport would be banned

Anyone saying Conrad or Conrat or McTapper would be banned

In other words, all forum users would be banned one way or another.

I think mma twitter and Sherdog are most influential for there takes. Then probably instagram

And Twitter and Instagram has a much higher percentage of casuals, too (despite how often we bemoan the "casuals" here, casual fans don't really seek out an MMA-specific site like Sherdog)

Back