Had Dana bought sherdog...

There would only be a UFC forum here.

You don't need to buy a site to fill it with shills.

EA got caught like 10 years ago being a client of a "Reputation Management" company when the industry was like 300-500 million a year. Today that industry is larger than the gaming industry was back then and growing in magnitude every year.

For comparison the gaming industry in 2019 was roughly 150 billion. It's projected to be 250 billion by 2025.

The resource industry in Canada alone has a value of about 556 billion based on its reputation alone or roughly 1 dollar out of 5 in share price.

Reputation matters and has an enormous dollar value for any industry. The people who think they aren't getting manipulated online or don't have paid accounts fucking with them when they go against the narrative are mistaken.

I think this reply is overblown. Big companies wouldn't manipulate people like that when they can just focus on selling us quality products that speak for themselves.

[I'm going to need a bigger paycheque if you want me to include a specific brand]

True, but the UFC site breaks it down by main card/prelims/early prelims. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see that on Fight Finder.
They usually have it in the play-by-play articles I think

I would have been perma banned.

My first account was banned when I "Fighter Bashed" Cyborg claiming she was using.... prior to her pissing hot. It was not allowed... and I get why. The bad part is, I actually like Cyborg the person. She's a local here and good peeps. I just didn't like the unfair advantage she was abusing.

Probably Dana would be banning a lot of accounts that don't fit the narrative he dictates.
Dana would be the worst poster here, always with double yellows.....

but it would be memorable!!!

Cameldog would still exist because we would all be there.

Of course the UFC has it's spokespeople like iole, chael and the like, but Sherdog lets everyone express their opinions.

Advertisements everywhere, subscription based (comes with 10% more ads), constant daily sport-changing Dana announcements that lead nowhere, hot & sexy 'writers' that serve upper management (AKA The Dana), daily rants of a lunatic masquerading as web conferences, etc.

I think Dana would allow freedom to talk shit as long as it isn't gratuitously nasty. I mean Dana's not even blocking fighters on Twitter or anything. Would he really care what a bunch of randoms hiding behind avatars say unless it was just a massively subversive threat (like posters threatening to organize a fighter strike)?

He's 2 for 3
So is Joe Rogan.

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

There is another MMA forum 10 times more active and better than this but can't mention the name as against the rules. Its also invite only and you have to be verified to be at least 6ft6 250 and no more than 8% bodyfat with at least $1,000,000 in the bank.

There is another MMA forum 10 times more active and better than this but can't mention the name as against the rules. Its also invite only and you have to be verified to be at least 6ft6 250 and no more than 8% bodyfat with at least $1,000,000 in the bank.
Hey, I recognize you. Your user name there is
Of course I'm not at liberty to reveal it.

Reactions: 0-1
Back