• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hack WSJ Dares to Question BidGOATs Mental Fitness

he is and the debate is a week from Thursday.
Can Joe stand and talk for a couple hrs, I don't think so, unless they pump him to the gills with drugs
Well, both sides will claim victory anyway and spend time spamming about how their guy totally crushed the other one. it's a joke.

Well, both sides will claim victory anyway and spend time spamming about how their guy totally crushed the other one. it's a joke.

It's extremely dangerous to anticipate that Joe will blow it. If Joe just hangs in there it will be a win for him.
Trump can also come off as a bully if he starts mocking or attacking his mental state .

little longer version of KJP calling the vids "Cheap Fakes"

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -1984

What in the actual fuck? Purposely mocks himself by yelling jibberish and then turns away to tell his handlers to get the press out of the fucking room lol

- We need Mean Gene Okerlund
“LISTEN HERE, MEAN GENE. WHEN I TOOK THE OVAL OFFICE FROM THAT ORANGE FREAK, I NEVER THOUGHT ID HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE UNGRATEFUL SO CALLED AMERICANS, BROTHER. I TOOK THESE 26 INCH PYTHONS AND WRAPPED THEM AROUND COVIDS NECK, BROTHER. I LEG DROPPED THE ECONOMY BACK INTO SHAPE. WHAT DO I GET, BROTHER!? THAT ORANGE FREAK AHEAD IN THE POLLS!? LET ME TELL YOU, BROTHER —
THOSE ARENT REAL AMERICANS!”

“LISTEN HERE, MEAN GENE. WHEN I TOOK THE OVAL OFFICE FROM THAT ORANGE FREAK, I NEVER THOUGHT ID HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE UNGRATEFUL SO CALLED AMERICANS, BROTHER. I TOOK THESE 26 INCH PYTHONS AND WRAPPED THEM AROUND COVIDS NECK, BROTHER. I LEG DROPPED THE ECONOMY BACK INTO SHAPE. WHAT DO I GET, BROTHER!? THAT ORANGE FREAK AHEAD IN THE POLLS!? LET ME TELL YOU, BROTHER —

Trump's VP?

Have you ever seen the show Lego master? They should have a lego master episode type competition. Mental fitness overload.
linking-exceptional-global-opponents-where-you-can-only-v0-ad9otr3pjdmc1.png

- I respect your dediction to trolling, but we can agree that both Trump and Biden are losting their touching?

Biden is a very high level politician, so in a debate he usually will beat Trump, or even the marjority of other politicians. Trump is a real life troll, used to be great with comebacks, and a good show hoster. But as they say in pw, father time always wins!

- I read that on his voice. Like i automatically start singing the Duck Tales theme, in my head, everytime i see a image from that show.

Hogan for all the shots in the head, didnt lost his great talking abilities for some reason.

Back