Habits that make you look older?

myung76

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As the tilt says, what habits make u age faster?

Biggest question - does smoking cigarettes really make you look older faster?

Funny this thread came up, I just read about a recent study that shows moisturizing actually makes your skin age faster.

fapping in the morning instead of at night

look physically older, or make you seem like you're older because of the activity itself?

Funny this thread came up, I just read about a recent study that shows moisturizing actually makes your skin age faster.

Oh word? I've barely used moisturizer in my life which I've heard is horrible

being a responsible father.

driving with respect for other people.

backing down from a fight when available.

I guess two out of three ain't bad for me...

I heard straining too hard while shitting adds 5-10years in your facial features.

Is this true?

My wife is constantly trying to get me to "care for my skin" and buying me all sorts of creams and shit. I just put it in the cabinet and use it maybe once every few months or so so she feels good. I honestly am just too lazy. My skin is fine, and I don't care to look young forever. I still get carded often and I'm 30.

Oh word? I've barely used moisturizer in my life which I've heard is horrible

I swear. It also said cigarettes are a great source of Vitamin E, so get plenty of them into you. Avoid vegetables.

Smoking, tanning/too much sun, excess drinking, basically "hard living".

Whisky, a fucked up sleep rythm and getting hit often in the face (boxing etc.)

Not shaving.

Not shaving.

that usually just makes me look like a hobo.

i didn't shave for about a week and the other day i went to get some food from a restaurant. they call out your order after it's ready and you've paid for it. they were giving people their orders, no problem, didn't ask for a receipt or anything. when mine comes up the lady looked at me suspiciously and asked me what exactly i'd ordered, i guess to make sure i wasn't some bum coming in trying to steal someone else's food.

that usually just makes me look like a hobo.

i didn't shave for about a week and the other day i went to get some food from a restaurant. they call out your order after it's ready and you've paid for it. they were giving people their orders, no problem, didn't ask for a receipt or anything. when mine comes up the lady looked at me suspiciously and asked me what exactly i'd ordered, i guess to make sure i wasn't some bum coming in trying to steal someone else's food.

An older bum.

And there is a difference between not shaving a week and not shaving 5 years.

Back