Gymnast injury

nah, most retired female gymnasts are really hot.

I remember seeing a lot of retired gymnasts coming out for the Nassar trial and none of them were out of shape.
0119_aly-raisman-1-1000x605.jpg

Peep Raisman's IG if you want proof.

her Jewish genetics could have her looking like Ruth Bader Ginsberg soon. A lot of the hot jewish girls I grew up with who are closing in on 40s didn't age well, one of them now looks closer to Bruce Jenner I mean caitlin.

That's brutal

I'll 2nd that gymnasts don't age well. You can put up pictures of the celebrity ones, but they are paid to stay active. The other 99% that aren't world famous have to give up on the athletics at some point and their metabolism goes to shit.

Actually not as good as that girl obviously but shes level 6 n does all the flips on floor I saw there, beam , vault , n bars. She finished 2nd in the state meet a month ago. At 11 years old that's decent I think.

That's awesome! I was just messing around with you.

c4lytcxdr1ut8ckcuvmu.jpg

"Last Friday at the NCAA Regional Semifinal in Baton Rouge, Auburn senior gymnast Samantha Cerio was just beginning her first pass on the floor exercise when disaster struck. Cerio launched into a handspring double front, a skill that requires a blind landing. However, she came in just a bit too high, and she suffered a catastrophic injury when she hit the floor."

warning: it's graphic, but nothing a seasoned sports fan hasnt seen before.

According to the Times-Picayune, Cerio broke both of her legs and dislocated both of her knees. The two-time All-SEC gymnast was stretchered off in two aircasts as the crowd cheered for her, and her teammates rallied to post their second-highest score of the year and advance into the Regional Final. Yesterday, Cerio announced on Instagram that “Friday night was my final night as a gymnast.”

giphy.gif

{<huh}<{jackyeah}>
I heard a story once of a teen who broke both of his arms and therefore was unable to masturbate. So his mother would help 'relieve' the tension.

So as bad is this may look just remember that at least this girl doesn't have to jack some maladroit kid off.
My son just started gymnastics, it could have been him!
<{jackyeah}>

Terrible....but....disabled/ injured people have rights too and she needs to be adequately pleasured while she is rehabbing. I for one will volunteer to assist her in her right to orgasm. All she has to do is lay there. Ill do all the work.

Back