Gymnast injury

here's a non injured landing for your time.
giphy.gif

ScaryDifferentLeafhopper-max-1mb.gif

Who dat?

It's like Anderson Silva all over again!

My daughter (11) does gymnastics 3 times a week an completes regularly. I really fucking didnt need to see this.

What's the recovery time for an injury like that? I assume her knees will never be the same, right?

What's the recovery time for an injury like that? I assume her knees will never be the same, right?
she retired on the spot. No way back in gymnastics because she'd be too old by the time it heals. Good time to take up a pseudosport instead like Crossfit or MMA.

That commentator <{CMPALM}>

"It looks like she rolled her ankle"

The most incorrect call on an injury in the history of broadcasting.

I decided to watch the video after some thought of whether I should. Definitely nasty, but not as nasty as some breaks I've seen.

she retired on the spot. No way back in gymnastics because she'd be too old by the time it heals. Good time to take up a pseudosport instead like Crossfit or MMA.

She's an engineering major. She'll be fine in a year or less.

The most incorrect call on an injury in the history of broadcasting.

I decided to watch the video after some thought of whether I should. Definitely nasty, but not as nasty as some breaks I've seen.
This one looks more superficially gruesome, but is not as serious as two blown knees:
XdRs-F.gif

Last edited:
This one looks more superficially gruesome, but is not as serious as two blown knees:

Yes, thank you for putting that straight in the thread... without a spoiler. Christ man.

It looks like a dislocated ankle and knee along with a compound fracture though which is pretty bad.

Last edited:
she'll certainly kneed some time to mend.
but I'm not a doctor, I'm on shaky ground without a leg to stand on.
hopefully next time, she gets a leg up on her competitors.

too soon?
nah, c'mon she'll be OK.

That's what she gets for making fun of the blind.

Yeah her gymnast days are over, will probably on Ninja Warrior in 3 to 5 years.

oh the humanity. that is like the worst possible outcome.

Back