Gym Idiots Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what business is it of yours what I post around here? Up until now I didn't know your stupid ass existed and then out of nowhere you come and start attacking me calling me a troll and other bullshit? If indeed I was trolling the S&C as much as you claim I do I would have been banned a long time ago like the other trolls who have set foot here. The fact that you go around posting naked gifs of men pretty much contradicts everything you've hurled at me. Now run along back to your basement troll we wouldn't want mommy taking away your internet now do we?

the difference between you and T800 is that T800 knows his S&C shit, and you typically just bullshit

have a nice day!

1-This-Thread-Delivers--UPS-Babe-2569.0.html.jpg

Well, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow then when I get my fucking crossfit shoes and take pictures and upload them and talk about boring details that nobody really gives a flying fuck about.

129123081516700672.jpg

I give a flying fuck.

Some of you guys would love where I'm at. People have no concept of gym etiquette at all. Leaving weights everywhere, hogging stuff even if they're not using them to work out, obnoxious screaming, horrendous form, etc. Not just a couple people either, it's like nearly everybody.

I nailed a chick high on extacy that looked like this. It was amazing. Oh to be young again.

And when you came off your high.... You realized this was the girl you nailed..

And just when you got cold and needed some warmth. You grabbed a hold of some skin and snuggled under it

And when you came off your high.... You realized this was the girl you nailed..

And just when you got cold and needed some warmth. You grabbed a hold of some skin and snuggled under it

Slow-Clap.gif

Well played sir.

So Im right in the middle of doing circuits, just finished deadlifts and moving onto some box jumps, when some friendly but dumb as hell hench guy i've spoken to before in the gym interrupts me and says

'"hey can you take a picture of me doing squats." I assume he means video him so he can check his form (his English isn't so good). I am not pleased to be interrupted but always happy to help out a fellow weightlifter, and so I agree as he bounds off. As he walks me over to the fully loaded Smiths machine I realise he is not a knowledgeable weightlifter but he is indeed an absolute moron looking for a Facebook profile picture. "Take a few" he orders me enthusiastically whilst performing what can only be described as weighted curtsies. I take them and quickly get back to my box jumps as I'm trying to beat my time for the workout.

He follows me over like an annoying puppy and pointing to the bar i've just used for deadlifting he says "that exercise you were doing, what is that for, the back?" Wanting to get on as fast as possible I just tell agree with him that it is indeed a back exercise, to which he replies with a very smug look, "why are you doing box jumps now then? you should only work the biceps with the back, they are the same muscle group!"

So Im right in the middle of doing circuits, just finished deadlifts and moving onto some box jumps, when some friendly but dumb as hell hench guy i've spoken to before in the gym interrupts me

Damn those rude ass henchmen...never ever trust a hench

Well today im the idiot...my gym may be closed, due to a major typhoon.....took a week off and bam,now Im jonesing.......whoa is me

Well today im the idiot...my gym may be closed, due to a major typhoon.....took a week off and bam,now Im jonesing.......whoa is me

Well think on the bright side. If it floods, take out a boat and work them rows in. Awesome pump for them biceps. Your biceps will be super swole. All the fellows bros will be looking puny and weak. But not you...Not you..

Well think on the bright side. If it floods, take out a boat and work them rows in. Awesome pump for them biceps. Your biceps willbe super swole. All the fellows bros will be looking puny and weak. But not you...Not you..

LMAO.....always gotta stay positive.....this bitch has gust up to 145knots , the biggest to hit us in 13years....probably last about two days, so unless I want to be a Black version of LT Dan......I will skip....just saying:p

So theres only one freaking squat rack at my gym, and I go in and theres this Brobot doing drop sets of curls in there with tons of other options to curl his heart out with...

I asked him how many sets he had left and he was like, "Quite a few."
All I could think was "W O W..."

I just wanna do my squats maaaaan. Which eventually I did, but thats not the point is it?

C'est la Vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back