Gym Idiots Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Dear Mr. De La Rocha,

It would please us all greatly if you were to remove the weights off of the bar once you are done with them.

Sincerely,

The World

Dear Mr. De La Rocha,

It would please us all greatly if you were to remove the weights off of the bar once you are done with them.

Sincerely,

The World

Gym I'm at now has a sign on the mirror saying anyone who doesn't unload their weights will have their membership cancelled.

I haven't seen a single other person unload their shit yet.

Skinny ass pipsqueaks in the gym, flexing and mexing all cool all up in the gym mirrors mayn. Rollin up their t-shirt sleeves so their spaghetti arms are on display. The vein running through my mushroom tip is bigger than some of their arms, yet they continue too flex and stare at themselves between sets.

Two guys were doing curtsies (sp?) with the bar in squat rack today. The one guy says to his partner "man squatting is easy, I don't know why he is making so much noise", referring to me grunting on my last two reps of squats (if the bar is too heavy you're not making enough noise, also I had earphones on).
Then after that two bros were arguing about the puss pad, one wanted to use it in the smith machine the other in the squat rack. When I left they were also doing curtsies in the smith machine with puss pad on.

Two guys were doing curtsies (sp?) with the bar in squat rack today. The one guy says to his partner "man squatting is easy, I don't know why he is making so much noise", referring to me grunting on my last two reps of squats (if the bar is too heavy you're not making enough noise, also I had earphones on).
Then after that two bros were arguing about the puss pad, one wanted to use it in the smith machine the other in the squat rack. When I left they were also doing curtsies in the smith machine with puss pad on.

I like it.

I had a genius idea at the gym today. So, I started pedalling on a stationary bike, just to get an easy bit of cardio in. At the same time, I also started playing Pokemon on my DS. Every time I levelled up, caught a Pokemon, etc, I increased the resistance of the bike. After 20 minutes I was cruising on level 15 (fairly tough), and I barely had barely noticed. If only this were possible on other machines...

Also, I finally got my Ditto. Now I can get a new Togepi egg to trade.

And we have a new contender for a JauntyPoint.

Best quote ever today at the gym:

Bodybuilder 1: Mt Isa (different town) has a very big gay population, you just don't know about it
Bodybuilder 2: So that's bad?
Bodybuilder 1: No, that's good. That's why they've got such great gyms.

So today is leg day/dead lift day....so I finish off my my squats and jump into deads.... I finish my warm up sets and move to 14O kgs....and continue up to 160.... now im the only American in a Japanese gym...so these guys are looking at me like really...... so I load up 170 and get it.....so i load up 180 got it, but unfortunately I let out a beast roar while pulling it...... the curl bros are totally baffled at what im doing......I walk away to rest and I hear two dudes talking shit in japanese....which i understand......I just smiled at em, and invited them to try. I get the entire encyclopedia of excuses.... from dls are dangerous to gaijins are strong.....whatever, I just started doing dls about a month ago and have been doing ok....nobody dead lifts and hardly ever squat.....smh thankyou sherdog for opening my eyes...now I love squats and dls.......200kg is still kickimg my ass...that bitch just laughs at my skinny ass.

Last edited:
Went to my new gym for the 1st time on a mon afternnoon...wow some things can never be unseen.

More of a "Gym bitch" than a gym idiot, but anyway.

The sauna/steam area at my gym is coed. So, as I'm about to enter the sauna, this 50ish year old lady comes into the area and is headed toward the sauna, so I politely hold the door and enter after her. There is one woman already in there, lying on the bottom bench. The woman that I let in front of me proceeds to lie down on the bottom bench as well, leaving...maybe 18 inches of empty space. I looked in her direction, and give a bit of a "are you fucking serious?" look. She then says "oh, you can sit up top if you want" and gestures to the top bench, above the 18 inch gap between her and the other woman, as if she were being generous offering it to me. I was a bit tempted to sit up there and just rain sweat on her, but I elected to stand until she left (she was in there for less than 5 minutes before announcing that it was "just too hot" in the sauna).

Squat/ shoulders day. I think everyday is a leg day? Well any way, we have one power rack, one squat rack, and two shirleys in that order lined on the wall. I get in the squat rack to get some ish done.

Two guys are in the Shirley doing ohp having a convo
Guy1: yeah I don't do legs
Guy2: I don't like to either
Guy1: I guess it's why I got these chicken legs
Guy2: I know what you mean, I rather due shoulders and look big.
Guy1: yea exactly I mean you barely use your legs anyway. Except for running.
Me: (after finishing my last set) "there's nothing like a heavy squat day, feel like a god afterwards" walk away smiling

While this was going on.

There was a guy in the power rack doing squats on a bosu ball, some eneven rocking plywood, and some other contraption on top of a bench hopping around and shit.

The shit I see during morning workouts is crazy at my gym.
Life at the jersey shore, where retards flock too

And we have a new contender for a JauntyPoint.

1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

Chest club just walked into the gym.
Chest club consists of 4-5 guys, they probably train 4-5 times a week, and you guessed it folks! every day is chest day!
The big bald oaf which is clearly the brains behind the operation directs his smaller minions too load the bar with two 20kgs either end. No warm up, places hands in a close grip position, arches his back and bounces out 4 - 5 reps as his crew looks in awe.
Then some skinny ass bitch lays under the same weight, no warm up, picks up the bar and doesnt get one out, whilst the other two bitches spot him from either side of the bar! obviously one guy lifting the bar higher than the other guy, until the weight is re-racked.
Grade A idiots.

I hope they dont leave the weights out, cos i'll have too go tell 'em.

Today I had to go workout after most schools in my area finish so I expected a lot more gym idiots that usual. Strangely didn't get hassled by the school kids, they mostly kept to the dumbell section of the weight room. When I got to the ground floor which is thankfully sound proofed from the rest of the weight room I could here somebody shout "what" every so often.
Came out of the lockers to see a real skinny guy, about late twenties, doing "pull ups" bare chested, with straps, tapout board shorts and shouting "what" with every "rep" he completed. The thing is he was standing on the box we use to box squat with jumping till his chin was above the bar and dropping straight onto the box, no attempt at doing negatives what so ever.

I have been steadily following the Gym Idiots thread series since their inception and I tell you the stories never get old...

I have been steadily following the Gym Idiots thread series since their inception and I tell you the stories never get old...

I know right, I love this thread. The majority of it is probably true.

After switching to a much larger gym the shit I have been seeing is just intensified x10.

Everybody does 1/4 squats with way too much weight. There is a chest crew who like the guy above said swell dem titties up everyday. Gym staff that is retarded. Curls on the bench press? The list goes on, its awesome. I'm a noob but I'm surprised some of these people haven't killed themselves in the weight room.

I really need to get a video on this one guy, I really don't know what th fuck he was doing in the squat rack. I just left before he died.

Watched a personal trainer "training" some guy in the bench. I really need to look into a career change.

The guy benching was awful but that's why he hired a trainer right?

So the guy is flailing, the bar is crooked as he is pressing. Trainers tells him,"awesome job" as he lifts the bar off the guy. Trainer had no intention on actually training. Man I wish I can make money without doing shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back