Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev October 18th

It will matter when the guy punching you hits about as hard and is a much better boxer.
yeah i'm not saying gvozdyk can't stand up to him, i'm just saying he's a rough opponent to fight.

i'm leaning towards gvozdyk precisely because he's the slicker boxer and still packs power, but it's difficult to confidently bet against a brute like beterbiev.

yeah i'm not saying gvozdyk can't stand up to him, i'm just saying he's a rough opponent to fight.

i'm leaning towards gvozdyk precisely because he's the slicker boxer and still packs power, but it's difficult to confidently bet against a brute like beterbiev.
Biev is sure as shit not someone that guys are lining up to fight.

I see Beterbiev getting his ears boxed off. Gvozdyk has looked a little shaky in the past. So if Beterbiev catches him early, he can certainly win, but I see Gvozdyk tearing him apart.

they fought in the ammies in their 20's and Gvosdyk broke his nose on the first punch and quit.
Unlike Kovalev Gvosdyk admits the loss ammies are ammies though.

I don't like the way Gvosdyk hesitates before he let's go. I know Andre Ward called him the weak link of 175. I'm not sure about that, but we will see.

Back