Guys

It's like a less inventive DaleyChamp. Do the completely obvious thing and don't ask strangers on a cage fighting forum for advice. Or stop making up boring stories about your ineptitude with women. Either way.

This is the best advice a 13 year old could give. If you're also 13 you could try this TS. Just call your right hand "the girl im seeing" and your left "Andy".

Well.... it's not gonna unsolve his problems either. He could try it. Maybe at a police station so they could give him advice on how to look more badass. I'm sure that would work out well.

Another cuck with really low test.

Pic or didn't happen.

Meanwhile dude is out raising some other man's kids. Pathetic.

lmao what are you fucking 15? single dumbest thing i've read..

Says the dude into being a cuck, raising some other man's children. Years of single mom on carousel 2.0 is to blame.

Some of you so called men should get your test checked.

There should be a Forum Sentinal anthology thread that just has links to all of his cuckhold fantasy threads.

What would you do if you were up late texting a girl that you've been kind of dating for a few weeks and she sends a response text to your last text and immediately sends a second text that says "Lol that's gross Andy :)"

My name isn't Andy. Not even close

Should I ignore it and continue on? Go no contact?
Aw I was so excited for a new thread by you. But then I read it and seen it was just the same as one of your previous threads. Disappointing. Please make me a new one xx

20151228_015724.png

20160216_205920.jpg

20160110_171443.png

nick-cage-lol.gif

Your problem is really low testosterone.

The so called man who is into being a cuck.

You mad?

lol *loser spends time trying to prove he's not a loser on the internet*

It could be that Andy doesn't exist and she's trying to get a reaction out of you. You know her and what she's like,if this sounds like her just ask who he is and don't show any signs of being upset or too interested

Isn't Daley Champ called Andy?

It all makes sense now.

At least take comfort in the fact that no one named Andy is athletic and explosive

definitely make her explain it . she already knows she sent it and it's coming up eventually . the relationship is still new so she should get a pass but she needs to explain herself and feel the heat . don't approach it like a jealous dude and don't be heart broken over it just simply talk about it

TS be honest with your self, you know what's happening here, turn a blind eye and be that guy or walk away

I asked her in person last night. She said she didn't remember sending that text and that she doesn't even know an Andy so it was prob just a autocorrect error. She also thought it was weird that I waited so long to bring it up lol. We are fine though

I asked her in person last night. She said she didn't remember sending that text and that she doesn't even know an Andy so it was prob just a autocorrect error. She also thought it was weird that I waited so long to bring it up lol. We are fine though
Autocorrect my ass, she's taking the Andy train to pound-town.

Any entire sentence auto corrected? Lol.

Damn, I was too late to this thread to give my 2 cents, which was do what a girl would do. In other words, get your hands on her phone and look at her message history with Andy to see if you can figure out if it's some dude she's fucking behind your back or not.

However, you can still try it anyway, that way you'll know if she was lying.

One important follow up question to the OP: when she sent that message, were you in fact saying something gross? In other words, is this a matter of her calling you by the wrong name in the middle of the conversation, or did she flat out send the wrong message to the wrong person?

Damn, I was too late to this thread to give my 2 cents, which was do what a girl would do. In other words, get your hands on her phone and look at her message history with Andy to see if you can figure out if it's some dude she's fucking behind your back or not.

However, you can still try it anyway, that way you'll know if she was lying.

One important follow up question to the OP: when she sent that message, were you in fact saying something gross? In other words, is this a matter of her calling you by the wrong name in the middle of the conversation, or did she flat out send the wrong message to the wrong person?

The text didn't make sense in context to what we were talking about.

She replied to my text with an appropriate response, then immediately sent that one

Back