Guys

Are you the guy that had his girls sit on your buddies lap? If so is your buddies name Andy?

Call these guys to have a "talk" with Andy:

chute_boxe.jpg

Andy has laid down the gauntlet. Answer the bell, send the girl a dick pic, and beat him at his own game.

I've been dating this girl for about 6 weeks and a few weeks ago she mentioned exchanging numbers with some dude but I was completely unfazed by it. We're not exclusive and I am free to do what I want same as her. If it was her way to speed me up to locking her down, it failed miserably because I always take my time in making a decision to take myself off the market.

So don't even worry about it dude. Just keep fucking her if you are and keep trying to fuck other girls.

Last edited:
What would you do if you were up late texting a girl that you've been kind of dating for a few weeks and she sends a response text to your last text and immediately sends a second text that says "Lol that's gross Andy :)"

My name isn't Andy. Not even close

Should I ignore it and continue on? Go no contact?
tiago-alves-gif.gif

Many be Andy is a chick like Andrea or some shit? And Andrea was explaining how she tried a Cleveland Steamer for the first time the other night.

Anal and let pieces fall where they may

Call these guys to have a "talk" with Andy:

chute_boxe.jpg
I've been dating this girl for about 6 weeks and a few weeks ago she mentioned exchanging numbers with some dude but I was completely unfazed by it. We're not exclusive and I am free to do what I want same as her. If it was her way to speed me up to locking her down, it failed miserably because I always take my time in making a decision to take myself off the market.

So don't even worry about it dude. Just keep fucking her if you are and keep trying to fuck other girls.

Out b4 "that babies yours."

Worst part of thread is no pics and only mentioned one girl.

Not doing it right.

She has another dude in picture and that's what you know about. Acquire more girls.

I'm reminded of the Dude that had his girl sit on his buddy's lap

Female nature 101.

Dude is dating a girl. She is out getting sher chit pushed in and doesn't even consider it a problem. Most dudes are cucks and OK raising some other man's babies while footing her bills.

@ TS hit on and hump everything young (18+) thin and attractive PERIOD. You are single. Act like it.its hunting season. Begin humping her friends and hotter younger barely but legal sister.

If said female was legit, she shuts hin down and blocks him. Today women be jumping off the D till her biology and looks fail her. Now it's baby ittus time and now her good girl act she puts on thick.

Smash and next her.
lol you sound like a fucking loser

Post her pics/nudes. If you were dating her for a few months you should have some. Or gtfo.

Back