Guys

Man up, stop texting like a beta and fuck her...in front of "Andy".

You're welcome.
Andy might join in. In which case, screw him. And leave the girl to watch while you do it, TS.

What would you do if you were up late texting a girl that you've been kind of dating for a few weeks and she sends a response text to your last text and immediately sends a second text that says "Lol that's gross Andy :)"

My name isn't Andy. Not even close

Should I ignore it and continue on? Go no contact?

You should tell her that you received a 2nd text by accident, and then ask her who Andy is? ... simple :)

What would you do if you were up late texting a girl that you've been kind of dating for a few weeks and she sends a response text to your last text and immediately sends a second text that says "Lol that's gross Andy :)"

My name isn't Andy. Not even close

Should I ignore it and continue on? Go no contact?
You are that top guy in your av. She is the dudes partying in the bottom.

It's like a less inventive DaleyChamp. Do the completely obvious thing and don't ask strangers on a cage fighting forum for advice. Or stop making up boring stories about your ineptitude with women. Either way.

Female nature 101.

Dude is dating a girl. She is out getting sher chit pushed in and doesn't even consider it a problem. Most dudes are cucks and OK raising some other man's babies while footing her bills.

@ TS hit on and hump everything young (18+) thin and attractive PERIOD. You are single. Act like it.its hunting season. Begin humping her friends and hotter younger barely but legal sister.

If said female was legit, she shuts hin down and blocks him. Today women be jumping off the D till her biology and looks fail her. Now it's baby ittus time and now her good girl act she puts on thick.

Smash and next her.

This is the best advice a 13 year old could give. If you're also 13 you could try this TS. Just call your right hand "the girl im seeing" and your left "Andy".

Im not sure if posing while flexing while greased up while holding a pistol will solve this mans problems

Well.... it's not gonna unsolve his problems either. He could try it. Maybe at a police station so they could give him advice on how to look more badass. I'm sure that would work out well.

Female nature 101.

Dude is dating a girl. She is out getting sher chit pushed in and doesn't even consider it a problem. Most dudes are cucks and OK raising some other man's babies while footing her bills.

@ TS hit on and hump everything young (18+) thin and attractive PERIOD. You are single. Act like it.its hunting season. Begin humping her friends and hotter younger barely but legal sister.

If said female was legit, she shuts hin down and blocks him. Today women be jumping off the D till her biology and looks fail her. Now it's baby ittus time and now her good girl act she puts on thick.

Smash and next her.

lmao what are you fucking 15? single dumbest thing i've read..

Find Andy

nc11054n-lg.jpg

w_17.png

Saab-Open-Trunk.JPG

393ca22ee75203c75278400f3a902d2c.jpg

hole.jpg

And then assume his identity.

You should tell her that you received a 2nd text by accident, and then ask her who Andy is? ... simple :)
But it'd be more fun if he replied "I promise I won't get it in your hair though!"

Andy might join in. In which case, screw him. And leave the girl to watch while you do it, TS.

Well then pound the fuck out of Andy...wait.

Use her phone, take video of you smashing her and send to said Andy.

Back