Guys, your fav 5 fighters, any of them women? (no sexist)

I haven't thought about who my top 5 would be in a long time really. But for me Jedrzejczyk is must see T.V. whenever she fights. I'd say she would make the list.

Cat Zingano is always fun to watch... Love that backward suplex takedown

Before anyone else says it the exception being her (stupidly) bullrushing Ronda and getting reverse armbared

There are no women in my top 5, but Joanna is probably in my top 10.

Ronda's really growing on me. I've always thought she was hot. But I've also always thought her personality was annoying.

My opinion hasn't changed on either of those things, but after watching some of her training videos I've really gained an appreciation for her skill and dedication.

And really think it's unfair for people to discredit her by saying it's a weak division. It's almost as if she's being punished for being TOO dominant. If she had more 5 round fights people wouldn't be saying the division is weak. They'd just be saying "welp, that's the best women can do."

Here's an example of a vid I watched that made me appreciate her more. When she gets to the judo part... man, pure poetry.

[YT]qCfWbsXfDsc[/YT]

So yes, Ronda is now in my top 5.

1. Pride Fedor
2. Affliction Fedor
3. RINGS Fedor
4. Russian Retirement-Tour Fedor
5. Tie between Strikeforce Fedor and Ronda

I'd put Joanna in my top 5. Ronda and Cat are up there, too.

Gina Carano
Ronda Rousey
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Miesha Tate
Fedor Emelianenko

:)

Last edited:
Yes, but only based on their hotness / personality. I would rather watch something like a reality type show where they mostly trash talk each other than the fights themselves. None of have an exciting enough fighting style to watch alone otherwise, compared to people like Conor and TJ.

I'm not much on making lists, but Meisha is among my favorites.

Of course, I like a lot of oddball fighters, guys who bring a certain something to the ring with them: Dodson, Rothwell, Guida, Faber, A. Silva, and if he fights again, GSP.

Personality goes a long way.

Joanna is definitely the closest to my list but I don't know, she might make my top 10 or 15

I'm honestly shocked at how many people mentioned miesha here. She's an awful fighter and not even exciting. Is it just for her looks?

I'm honestly shocked at how many people mentioned miesha here. She's an awful fighter and not even exciting. Is it just for her looks?

She is the female Randy Couture - except with a better record.

None of have an exciting enough fighting style to watch alone otherwise, compared to people like Conor and TJ.

You should give Joanna a chance. She's an elite striker, not just for a woman.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%209_zpseojxhk8o.gif

Short answer- yep
I'm not a fan but credit where it's due she survived a lot of damage from Sara Mcmann.... Plus it's fun to count how many times she breaks the rules when she fights- ex "oil checking" her opponent when she sprawls

How is it sexist im not queer?

gina carano was my favorite now i'd say michelle waterson or page vanzent. skill wise there is no one better than ronda in the womens div.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back