Guys, your fav 5 fighters, any of them women? (no sexist)

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm curious about this. Not being sexist at all. This is a legit question. If you name your 5 favourites, how many women make your list?

Joanna, Fedor, Ronda, CM Punk and Conor.:)

I am becoming more of a fan of Paige too.

Joanna, Tecia Torres and Sara Mcmann are each in my top fifteen, but I'm not sure about top 5; JJ might make the cut if I actually think about it, which I'm not going to do.

I enjoy watching Ronda, Nunes, Miesha, Waterson and Claudia.

My all time favorites? My favorites change all the time. Right now I'd say Max Holloway, Frankie Edgar, Joanna Champion, Lawler, Arlovski. Tough to choose just five.

In my top 5?
Not even in my top 50, lol

Some of them are sexy, but that's all

Joanna is cool but again, not even top 50

I'm not sure what my top 5 is, but I know there aren't any women in it.

Not atm but I could see Joanna making her way in their eventually.

Joanna and Rousey are two of my top favorite fighters. I also like Jorina Baars, but I wouldn't put her near the top of my list of favorites as I do not really follow kickboxing or muy thai.

hi-res-e59e58c63f1f656ff941efc1f6415e30_crop_north.jpg

Top 5:

Miesha
Anderson
JDS
Hendo
Werdum

No women in my Top 30. That's not to say I don't like WMMA, but I just don't like any of them more than the MMA fighters I like.

No.

I like PVZ, Karate Hottie and in a weirder way Miesha, Rin and Morozs.

Out of the 5, only PVZ is interesting as a fighter cause she is pretty fucking relentless for that tiny sexy frame of hers :)

But none of them are my favorite fighter.

I don't think wmma has been around long enough to really justify any of the fighters being in peoples top 5. With that said Joanna is up there in my ever changing list.

i dont know what my top 5 is,honestly,so many fighters i like have retired or are on their way out...it would have to change alot,but i love watching rousey and JJ

Back