Guys with 10 or 15+ UFC Fights Who Have Never Pulled out of a Fight?

is this actually a thing people care about?

is this actually a thing people care about?
To me, it's relevant. I'm not saying it's the end all be all, but it is informative in regards to which fighters are most reliable to show up. One could speculate they could also be more willing to fight injured.

I don't recall Chris Lytle pulling out of a fight but it's hard to remember for sure.

I really don’t hold this type of thing in high regard. If you get injured in training (it happens sometimes) it probably makes sense to pull out of the injury is going to negatively impact your performance.

Isn't that compatible with holding fighters who train safely in high regard?

Leben only pulled out once due to legal issues.

I really don’t hold this type of thing in high regard. If you get injured in training (it happens sometimes) it probably makes sense to pull out of the injury is going to negatively impact your performance.
I agree. I think something like never turning down a fight, or be willing to fight anyone at least in their weight class is more commendable. Just because someone hasn't come across a variable that would cause them to miss a fight; so what. And, do we call it a "pull out" when Ferguson wants to fight but can't due to not being able to pass medical?

Not gonna look at record, but Tito fought with a cracked skull...;)

I believe Chael P never pulled out of a fight in the UFC and in fact took several short notice fights as a replacement for someone who did.

I wanna say Shogun but iirc he blew out his knee in training and had to pull out from a fight after rushing back too fast from his post-Forrest knee surgery

Oddly enough, I don't ever recall GSP pulling out of a fight, despite all his problems.

He pulled out against Rashad. They were supposed to fight earlier in the 2008 but Chuck injured his quad or hamstring in training. I think there was footage of it too, where Liddell screamed "Fuck! I felt it pop!"
Rashad seems like another person that meets this criteria. I can't recall him pulling out of any fight.

Back