Guys with 10 or 15+ UFC Fights Who Have Never Pulled out of a Fight?

Didnt Nate pulled/refused or something vs Poirier?

Cowboy was my first pick but i wasnt sure, i wouldnt consider this a pull out as the fight was still ON and only got delayed a few weeks.
Dustin pulled out for an injury and then try to blame it on Diaz saying he was never gonna fight anyways. But it was Dustin who pulled out

Not pulling out of fights is certainly a good attribute to consider.

It relates to durability, smart training and heart(or foolishness).

Sure, pulling out once or twice due to freak injury is ok but someone who does it constantly definitely raises red flags. Also, not many people are able to go through their whole careers without pulling out so it does mean a lot when those few who do are able to do it.

You guys can't say it means nothing then go and shit on fighters like Cain for pulling out constantly.

He pulled out against Rashad. They were supposed to fight earlier in the 2008 but Chuck injured his quad or hamstring in training. I think there was footage of it too, where Liddell screamed "Fuck! I felt it pop!"
Chuck should never have rescheduled that fight!<45>

Didn't nate pull out vs DP?

I was already amazed that there have been no jokes yet about "pulling out" and now you post this doozy about pulling out with DP

Diaz bros. I dont think either has ever pulled out of a UFC fight.

there an * with nate he was never showing up to ufc 230 so that why dustin didnt fight a replacement fighter after all.

now more than anything i wished dustin had fought a replacement fighter so it shows nate diva was never fighting him

Back