Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

if by scrambling and "flailing" = laughing at you, then yes. you are 100 percent correct.

your post history is quite remarkable, so inundated with lies, and white savior behavior.

love how people in this thread are you seeing you for the racist, dishonest clown you are.

"uhhh...duuuur, public intoxication isn't a capital offense..duuuurr"
It's weird how someone so mentally incapable isn't siding with one of their own in this incident.

Or a poorly trained idiot that thinks he is doing the right thing. They could have just held the guy down.
that’s basically where i’m at with this. doesn’t seem super malicious in nature. guy was known to cause problems, this dummy thought it would be okay to reenact the sleeper holds he sees in pro wrestling or movies without realizing how easy it is to kill someone with a blood choke. he thought he was doing the right thing but instead killed a dude.

should definitely face a civil suit but idk about criminal charges.

Don't try to save it buddy. It didn't work for little Edmond, it won't work for you.

I asked how many arrests does one need before it's OK to kill them. You've yet to give me an answer.

I will say lives were probably saved if he was actually trying to push people onto the train tracks like was alleged.

Win all around. No guns needed and dead bum.

Whether you're pro offing these people or anti, either way, you're not skipping a meal or losing an ounce of sleep over this story.

Last edited:
that’s basically where i’m at with this. doesn’t seem super malicious in nature. guy was known to cause problems, this dummy thought it would be okay to reenact the sleeper holds he sees in pro wrestling or movies without realizing how easy it is to kill someone with a blood choke. he thought he was doing the right thing but instead killed a dude.

should definitely face a civil suit but idk about criminal charges.

Who does the money go to since he allegedly doesn’t have a family?

It's interesting how quick some are to (try to) justify or rationalize homicide, etc when the dead person in question is at the bottom of the social and economic ladder
I do wonder if, given the choice, how many out there would support making it a literal crime to be mentally unwell, or even just homeless. Bring back the old school sanitariums and lets clap these ne-er do wells in iron. Ice pick lobotomies all around!

I will say lives were probably saved if he was actually trying to push people onto the train tracks like was alleged.

That's not an answer to my question, but ok.

Have you seen the 2002 movie, Minority Report?

Not being funny, but everytime there's a mass shooting the US, it's always 'mental health this' and 'mental health that', guns can't kill anyone, etc.

Either mental health is a legitimate excuse for behaviour or it isn't.
No, it's not. You have not heard anybody say "mental health" is an excuse for shooting people. Mental illness is the reason none of them should be free to run around victimizing strangers.

That someone is mentally ill doesn't mean everyone else loses their rights. You can defend yourself against them and they should still be punished for crimes they commit, and they certainly shouldn't still be running around pushing people into subway tracks after 40 arrests.

No, it's not. You have not heard anybody say "mental health" is an excuse for shooting people. Mental illness is the reason none of them should be free to run around victimizing strangers.

That someone is mentally ill doesn't mean everyone else loses their rights. You can defend yourself against them and they should still be punished for crimes they commit, and they certainly shouldn't still be running around pushing people into subway tracks after 40 arrests.

What do you mean by "mental illness is the reason none of them should be free to run around victimizing strangers"?

It's kind of easy to focus on the words "should not be free" in that particular statement.

this guy is a hero and did the world a favor.

undoubtedly, you will know who the left will side with, and Im sure we'll get some murals of Jordan on every wall across the country about how he "cried out for his momma" in his last gasping breaths.

I feel like "murder is bad" is something that shouldn't be partisan.

I feel like "murder is bad" is something that shouldn't be partisan.

see, this is such an inaccurate loaded term. this Marine didn't intend to Murder anyone. he was attempting to subdue this criminal

murder impies intent, or a knowledge that one's actions will result in the death of someone else.

see, this is such an inaccurate loaded term. this Marine didn't intend to Murder anyone. he was attempting to subdue this criminal

murder impies intent, or a knowledge that one's actions will result in the death of someone else.

Just seeing the headlines, it looked like the guy choked him for 15 minutes? How does someone not know that that's likely going to kill them? And he was out long before he died.

What did you mean about mental health, though?
Crazy people should not be excused and just released back into the public after committing crimes over and over. They weren't normal yesterday and just turned crazy and went on a crime rampage all in 1 day, by the time these people make the news for something horrific, there are about 50 things they should have already been put away for.

Back