Guy repeatedly yells "boring" in the crowd at UFC 263.

I've been a football fan all my life and I think the vast majority of football fans are idiots tbh.
No, not really. Its like 50/50 and good ekipas always have their idiots on "leash" ...so they know that if they start some stupid shit they will face consequences. Only ekipas i cant really stand are ekipas which using guns ( Krakow-city of machetes, or Turkish fans for example..) and true racist ekipas (mainly balkan).

Lol...there are tons of idiots screaming stupid shit in a stadium, thats the basics.
Once you have seen people peeing on others, start ten meters fire with chlorate while being intoxicated or other stuff, you can imagine the silly stuff that can happen in a stadium (and i m.not even talking outside of the stadium).
You can be koed for saying this or that, thats correct, but if everybody was koed after saying stupid shit in a stadium, there would not be many fans alive at the end of a game.
You dont know the football culture obviously, its not only violence, its also lots of fun and sillyness...and i m the one who spent 30 years in this and who has been banned twice saying that.

In England maybe...but u never were real ekipas, just drunk fools without respect and organisation.

edit: "Start 10 meters fires with chlorate" ....u know nothing. Pyro is completely safe if u know what are u doing and u are not throwing it away like a idiot . (If u are throwing it away, u will most likely get slapped by ur own people)

I never understood this.
Isn't wrestling practiced widely in schools and univerisities throughout America? I have watched some ncaa wrestling on yt and gyms are always full. America is a wrestling superpower at the Olympics. So why they always boo when fight goes to ground?

The crowd was full of morons last night. They booed because his mouthpiece fell out.

Collier was tired and dropped his mouthpiece to get a break in the action. Normally the fight doesn't stop until the ref breaks it up to get the mouthpiece but Collier initiated his own break.

The prelims sucked so I'm not really gonna blame the fans.

Listening to the live crowd sucks ( if your there )
Bar is worse

Good crowd, absolutely nothing wrong with booing clinches, sure its part of mma but that doesn't mean you have to cheer the boring parts of it. Crowds booing boring action is part of mma too and if that offends you then you shouldnt watch.

The crowd was full of morons last night. They booed because his mouthpiece fell out.
That was one of the worst crowds I have seen.

Spoiled brats who apparently thought they were going to watch kickboxing in a cage.

Those fucktards were even booing during some pretty damn good fights.

Still better than Eddie Alvarez’s wife

Honestly I thought that was hilarious, If I was there I would have even done him the favor of grabbing him a couple beers after they inevitably stop serving him

Reminds me of epic boo man from Rousey VS McMan. Man, that really was a shit stoppage. Ronda acting like it was totally legit when asked about the stoppage was when I first started getting a bad taste in my mouth about her lol

No, not really. Its like 50/50 and good ekipas always have their idiots on "leash" ...so they know that if they start some stupid shit they will face consequences. Only ekipas i cant really stand are ekipas which using guns ( Krakow-city of machetes, or Turkish fans for example..) and true racist ekipas (mainly balkan).

In England maybe...but u never were real ekipas, just drunk fools without respect and organisation.

edit: "Start 10 meters fires with chlorate" ....u know nothing. Pyro is completely safe if u know what are u doing and u are not throwing it away like a idiot . (If u are throwing it away, u will most likely get slapped by ur own people)

Lol about pyro...everything seems so calculate in your mind. Its not really. Btw you dont "throw" chlorate away like a smoke. And nobody is throwing anything on his own terrace on purpose. Its just that shit happens in a stadium, thats how it goes. You never seen a friend of yours burning by accident another dude with a smoke ? Shit happens all the time. That being said, most of the time it was a lot of fun and freedom.

You never seen a friend of yours burning by accident another dude with a smoke ?
Once, but it was just small burn on neck and it happened because dude refused to leave space.

even hot water can burn u.....will u stop to use hot water? ;)

BTW everything needs to be calculated if u do things like this -

Last edited:
Honestly I thought that was hilarious, If I was there I would have even done him the favor of grabbing him a couple beers after they inevitably stop serving him

gotta admit it would be amusing to get him shitfaced drunk and then send him to a comedy show just to heckle

surely most comedians worth a damn have their ways to to deal with hecklers, but i'd love to see how they respond to someone yelling "heavyweight round 3" at them and telling them to pull out their tampon.

Last edited:
The good thing was his voice was out by the main card.

Back