Guy repeatedly yells "boring" in the crowd at UFC 263.

I remember being at UFC 85, and we all did the Mexican wave during a fight. I think it was during the Leites/Marquardt fight. It was epic. The whole arena going with a flow until it's your turn to stand up and back down with your hands.

Amazing.

Never seen it repeated since.
What location? I will admit certain crowds must be better than others. I have to have hope in this

Try a regional show and sit cageside or a few rows back. It's a blast. The only thing that sucks is no replays. I got up for a beer and someone fucked up his opponent in 18 seconds.

oh ive been to many dozens of those. Amateur and pro.

I’ve never seen a worst live sports show than ufc. And I had the honor of watching Diego storming out with the cross live.

Just watched the video full.

If that guy was sitting in front of me or behind me shouting "boring" every 5 seconds, I'd literally lose my shit.

What an ungrateful, annoying little cunt.

I would be cracking up as the fights sucked. I don’t know if you’ve been to sporting events but instead of boring it’s boos.

from football to basketball to pro wrestling to literally anything. But it’s usually 10s of thousands doing it.

Some of you talking shit about his girl, but she was cool to come to the fights with him and also she stopped him from yelling that bullshit at one point. She was not the problem.

Other great lines from this great intellectual:
"Pull out your tampon!"
"Weak!"
"Let's fucking go!"
"HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND 3!"

Btw the fight in the background is Carlos Felipe(11-1) vs. Jake Collier(12-6). This was the first fight of the early prelims.
Carlos Felipe won by SD.
UFC-263-Ceremonial-004.jpg

The vast majority of fans at events are cool but there's a minority that are fucking embarrassing like this guy.

At Adesanya v Whittaker a guy near us kept yelling "Let's see some blood!" and "Bleed for MELBOURNE!", geez it was cringeful.

Put him in a bodybag!

Though it's (badly) misquoting the source material, that remains a Top 3 heckle to chuck out during any combat sporting event.

Point and case:

I watched GSP vs. Koscheck 2 at a Buffalo Wild Wings and some drunk guy was shouting "PUNCH THAT FUCKING FRENCHIE IN THE FACE!!!" for the first 10 minutes.

I feel like someone pulling out their tampon would only make the situation worse.

How much did he pay for those seats? That's what I want to know. What a moron, if you don't like it don't pay to go watch this sport.

Back