Guy repeatedly yells "boring" in the crowd at UFC 263.

They probably all came to watch Diaz fight. 209 bitches.

Lol you would be immune to this shit if you d ever be at a european football game...80s and 90s were a must
What the hell u talking about? U comparing xx thousand fans which together chant to give advantage their team, with idiot which is just mad and stupid so he yells absolute non sense shit?

I dare u to come to PL/CZ/RUS and yell like this around hardcore fans....because i have seen people getting KOd for much less.;)

Other great lines from this great intellectual:
"Pull out your tampon!"
"Weak!"
"Let's fucking go!"
"HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND 3!"

Btw the fight in the background is Carlos Felipe(11-1) vs. Jake Collier(12-6). This was the first fight of the early prelims.
Carlos Felipe won by SD.
UFC-263-Ceremonial-004.jpg

I bet when he has fallen asleep after consuming to much alcohol, his girl who is sat next to him is getting a BBC beat down

"Pull out your tampon!"
"Weak!"
"Let's fucking go!"
"HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND 3!"

Btw the fight in the background is Carlos Felipe(11-1) vs. Jake Collier(12-6). This was the first fight of the early prelims.
Carlos Felipe won by SD.
UFC-263-Ceremonial-004.jpg

Did this guy get kicked out? I heard him the first fight. After that I didn't here any boring chants lol

"Pull out your tampon!"
"Weak!"
"Let's fucking go!"
"HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND 3!"

Carlos Felipe won by SD.

i bet he yells those same chants when he climbs on top of that mountain of a wife

boring! heavyweight round 3, pull out your tampon, lets fucking go!

Official commentator desk position when?

What the hell u talking about? U comparing xx thousand fans which together chant to give advantage their team, with idiot which is just mad and stupid so he yells absolute non sense shit?

I dare u to come to PL/CZ/RUS and yell like this around hardcore fans....because i have seen people getting KOd for much less.;)

lol "these fans are much better, they'll KO you if you disagree with them"

My first thought was, these idiots should stfu and get in the cage themselves but on the other hand these hillbilly fans are the ones who put money in the fighters pockets so i guess its fair game, you cant get triggered.

lol "these fans are much better, they'll KO you if you disagree with them"
Yes, they are much better fans. They are dedicated to club, giving their time, money and effort into this club....So yes expect them to KO u if u come into their tribune and start to yell nonsense shit on their club or players.

Also there is big difference between disagree and being absolute jerk and idiot ;)

Yes, they are much better fans. They are dedicated to club, giving their time, money and effort into this club....So yes expect them to KO u if u come into their tribune and start to yell nonsense shit on their club or players.

Also there is big difference between disagree and being absolute jerk and idiot ;)

I've been a football fan all my life and I think the vast majority of football fans are idiots tbh.

Lol...there are tons of idiots screaming stupid shit in a stadium, thats the basics.
Once you have seen people peeing on others, start ten meters fire with chlorate while being intoxicated or other stuff, you can imagine the silly stuff that can happen in a stadium (and i m.not even talking outside of the stadium).
You can be koed for saying this or that, thats correct, but if everybody was koed after saying stupid shit in a stadium, there would not be many fans alive at the end of a game.
You dont know the football culture obviously, its not only violence, its also lots of fun and sillyness...and i m the one who spent 30 years in this and who has been banned twice saying that.

Back